+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

I Spyros rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 3 characters of total value 224 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

1) Lieutenant with Jump pack, plasma pistol & power fist - 92

2) Lieutenant with combi-plasma & chainsword                - 71

3) Techmarine with boltgun, power axe & servo-harness  - 61

Vow upheld!

That techmarine model, good grief, I could not make myself paint it... but no more nagging for complicated models... that's why we have ETL to push us to actually build them!

I 'm really satisfied I built that techmarine, so I guess quoting some Manowar is in order:

"A prophecy spoken, a promise fulfilled

More blood will be spilled, more will be killed"

Hint, hint...

Hey! My fellow Athenian has done it! Congrats man and from your prophetic words I deduce another vow is coming? :yes:

I, BlackSky, Hereby declare my vow upheld.

Hidden Content

pODDcqT.jpg

5oJjGth.jpg

T6SRpvT.jpg

V5bF6Av.jpg

znuVIyX.jpg

K8DZgub.jpg

Lighting isn't optimal, but then again, it is quite late.

Crisp work there Black Sky, really clean and very well defined! Congratulations - will you be going again? 

UPDATED TO THSI POINT!

The time of Rubicon cometh, unleash the Holy Thunderforce from Terra!

I Spyros rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 3 units of total value 340 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Primaris Captain with power fist & plasma pistol   - 92

Primaris Ancient                                                   - 69

Intercessor squad (10 men) & sgt with power fist - 179

ETL7 vow2

By the blood of Sanguinius!

Majkhel, on 22 Jun 2019 - 09:43 AM, said:http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Great work Black Sky! And a really nice force to have too!
Are those from the 4th Company?

Indeed they are.
I find that the green goes really well with red armour. My current goal is to work towards a complete battle company in my current style, with attached vehicles.

Captain Semper, on 22 Jun 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Crisp work there Black Sky, really clean and very well defined! Congratulations - will you be going again?

That's the plan. Although I will have to take a break from the brushes for a bit, while I focus on other stuff, like the "garden", "housework" and "family", or whatever it's called?

I'll probably make a thread with the rest of my forces at some point.

Would this model be a legal entry in a future vow? Wasn't certain since I've mostly completed the base.

sBByUFV.jpg

Edited by Black_Sky

I declare my 1st Vow completed :smile.:

gallery_105306_14251_1486998.jpg

I will definitely revisit some of those at a later time, but for now they are ready.

Below the Captain, Aggressors and Vindicator not shown before:

gallery_105306_14251_326591.jpg

gallery_105306_14251_398891.jpg

gallery_105306_14251_150450.jpg

Interesting idea to have only the Sergeant of the Aggressors with a helmet (I assume it's the Sergeant since you didn't paint any pauldrons in black as it supposed to be per the official Blood Angels heraldry?). Kinda reversed to what you usually see. I probably would've painted the missile heads in a different colour than red as well but I've seen many people keeping them in the same colour as the rest of the armour so maybe I'm just weird like that. :biggrin.:

Also I'm jealous of the Vindicator. It was always my favourite tank with a Rhino chassis. I hope Primaris will get something similar eventually.

Anyway a great looking batch of models. The Librarian Dread will be a real eyecatcher on the table with that pike!

Edited by sfPanzer

Interesting idea to have only the Sergeant of the Aggressors with a helmet (I assume it's the Sergeant since you didn't paint any pauldrons in black as it supposed to be per the official Blood Angels heraldry?). Kinda reversed to what you usually see. I probably would've painted the missile heads in a different colour than red as well but I've seen many people keeping them in the same colour as the rest of the armour so maybe I'm just weird like that. :biggrin.:

Also I'm jealous of the Vindicator. It was always my favourite tank with a Rhino chassis. I hope Primaris will get something similar eventually.

Anyway a great looking batch of models. The Librarian Dread will be a real eyecatcher on the table with that pike! 

Thanks Panzer! :smile.:

The missing black pauldrons is because I planned them as an extension to my existing Aggressor squad, bringing them to a 6-man strong unit. The same goes for Helblasters and Inceptors (for the latter I will paint a a proper Sergeant when I get to the next 3 plasma Inceptors). The missile/grenade heads.... I'm still torn here, but may just paint them in different color in the future.

Edited by Majkhel

Yeah, that might be the best. I was thinking about doing it myself, however the mods might want to take a look at the code first, though. Just to make sure deleting it doesn't aggravate the errors.

Should be in order now. Arkhanist to the rescue!

Edited by Black_Sky