+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

I Ornithologist rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 33 models (listed below) of total value 1223 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Captain in phobos armor 119pts
Librarian in phobos armor 111 pts
Lieutenant in phobos armor 86 points
Chaplain (2nd ed guy) 72 pts
Infiltrator sqd x10 with apothecary 230 pts
Terminator assault sqd x7 and homer, 4 hammers 3 claws 269 pts
Eliminators 72 points
Suppressors 105 pts
Veteran vanguard sqd x5 1 chainsword ss 4 th ss. 159 pts

med_gallery_104017_15647_705012.jpg

Final Edit - image placed properly now.

Edited by Ornithologist

I BlackSky rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 12 models (listed below) of total value 530 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The models I pledge are as follows:

1 Chaplain w. Jump Pack, Inferno Pistol

1 Lieutenant w. Jump Pack, Power Sword, Master-Crafted Boltgun

3 Aggressors w. Boltstorm Gauntlets

7 Sanguinary Guards w. 4 Power Fists, 2 Encarmine Swords, 1 Encarmine Axe, Angelus Boltguns

MycNNR4.jpg

I BluejayJunior rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the below units of total value 499 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Librarian in Terminator Armor with force axe and combi-melta - 127 pts

Terminator Assault Squad (5 man) with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shiels - 205 pts

Assault Squad (5 man) with jump packs, power sword, combat shield, 3 plasma pistols - 98 pts

Bike squad (3 man) with chainswords - 69 pts

I, Snorri, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 4 Scout Squads, one with heavy bolter and one with camo cloaks and sniper rifles, one Devastator squad with 6 marines, two lascannons and two rocket launchers for a total value of 428 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

E507AECA-54C8-469B-AEFD-5EAFB4113576_zps

gallery_93928_15461_403107.jpg

So here is the first dread done, the brush on varnish is still drying :thumbsup:. The other dreads should go faster as I have a better idea on what i'm doing now and what i'm comfortable with calling 'good enough'. Also matte spray cans when used sparingly really cut down on my levels of nervousness when i'm handling the model for any reason.

Blood for the blood god was used for the first time here and I liked it but I think I need more contrasting base colors as you can't really tell it's been applied on the fist. And after I used it I really wanted to decorate the base with some xeno or heretic remains but couldn't justify taking any more time then I have already.

If I finish this years vow or not, I know this piece will be something I'll be proud of no matter what.

Edited by Silas7

Apologies for cutting this so close brothers.

I CommDante rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 1 Librarian in phobos armor, 1 Primaris libarian, 1 Captain in phobos armor, Astorath the Grim, 2x5 man squads of intercessors, 1 squad of suppressors, 1 Razorback, and 1 Mortis contemptor dreadnought (just waiting on the lascannons from FW) of total value 1029 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

20190630 175836 1

Edited by CommDante

I BrotherAetherick rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete the listed models below on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Librarian Dreadnought w/ storm bolter - 142 pts

10 Infiltrators - 220 pts

Librarian with force staff and jump pack - 120 pts

Captain with relic blade, storm bolter and jump pack - 104 pts

Total 586 points

Infiltrators and captain

Libbys built and primed

Edited by BrotherAetherick

Final call for Blood Angels recruits during the Time of Challenge!

To be reading this you have made your way to Angel’s Fall across the rad-deserts, a process that weeds out the weakest. The hazards of the desert are many, and it takes a forum member of extraordinary skill and courage to even reach the Place of Challenge. Once there you will have vied for the 80 or so places that are available. Should you succeed you are taken up in Sky Chariots; but should you fail you are left behind either to guard the place of testing or to make your way back to your own tribe.

With places still available, time is of the essence. Make that final push for us and yourselves as the timer until our departure has begun - On the 1st July at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL VII will close forever to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our reinvigorated forum as put our stamp on the ETL history books once more.

While nowhere near the level of commitment as some of you;

I Charlo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete one Leiutenant with Jump pack, Chainsword and Hand Flamer, of total value 79pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

https://i.imgur.com/MgWRY64.jpg