+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

I think I can manage my vow before time's up. I was planning to paint yesterday a whole lot but the drive back from poland took 20 hours instead of just ~7 so I was sleeping pretty much the whole day yesterday, however I still have 2 weekends and some hours during the week before I leave for the next festival at the end of the month and my Suppressors are like 80% done and my Primaris Lieutenant is 99% done (just some little touch ups).
This leaves only the Vanguard Librarian and the Repulsor. Two models where I want to work more extensively with my new airbrush instead of using a traditional brush so if done right should be much quicker done.

Edited by sfPanzer

Hey fellas! 
Just letting you know that I'm alive and still chipping at my vow despite RL taking 99% of my time. I will probably have to take some shortcuts with my painting, but fear not - I will hold my vow upheld :)

it's fantastic to see you all progress so well!

I'm going to wear my oathbreaker badge with honour. Send me to the death company, i'm sorry to announce i won't be able to finish my oath :(

Sorry to hear that but it was a big move going for that many in 1 hit. Let's see your finished ones though and keep up the support...
Well... if i hadn't received such a harsh result on my internship for school i wouldve managed it perfectly fine. But alas, fate decided: Not this time.

Update here as well: Astraeus is coming along nicely. Found an incredible Salamanders Astraeus while looking for inspiration and I've redone the entire scheme I was planning on for the turret in favor of something more... resplendent. It's going to be another week or so, but it absolutely be completed before the deadline.

Short non-pic update: red is done on the predator, worked through the black parts and did the tracks. Could finish it tomorrow, but got a game against the arch-traitorous heretics of the Black legion! So we’ll see if this yet unnamed predator can deliver the Primarch’s fury with blazing guns to the vile forces of chaos.

+++ To admit defeat is to blaspheme against the Emperor +++

gallery_48413_15695_730551.png

The camera swallows the highlights on the red, but it's there and prominent enough. Kinda feel bad for doing battle damage on this thing. :(

On to lenses and black details soon.

Apologies for the poor photos, I was sorting some others from y camera so took a few in the rubbish light of evening energy saving bulbs..

First intercessor combat squad and Lt done:

Intercessors

Hellblasters and Ancient done (banner is still wip, has been pushed to the third batch of the vow) - I don't like taking too many liberties with the BA heraldry, but as there are no white devastator knee decals, I've used black on blue instead of white on blue.

Hellblasters

Now just need to get the banner, remaining five intercessors, chaplain and priest done.

Pregnant wife, moving to a new housing situation, and an insane job have seriously impacted by ability to model/paint/play, but I made sure to get down to my club to get some paint on models. Felt like a personal win since I've never painted out side of my home before, and given all that is going on I was able to make the time and effort to get something in.

On a seperate note, I think Leadbelcher is my favorite color to paint (can we have favorites paints to apply?). No matter how unmotivated I am, putting Leadbelcher on a model takes it into "ok, now this is something to look kinda painted." Could be the fact that metallic always contrasts regardless of other colors you are doing*. Or maybe because it's shiny.

As a WIP, here is a DC model that had the basing added, though there's still work needed to be done on the base. Terrible pic; terrible angle; terrible lighting, but I use the same "anything is better than nothing clause" as above.

I'm keepin' on no matter what. You?

DC basing

Hidden Content
...which is what made my Iron Warriors so hard to finish. They're pretty much all Leadbelcher so once it was on I had to motivate myself to keep going :smile.:

Edited by Indefragable