+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Vow Update! I'm still alive and chipping away at my vow. The Astraeus is coming along swimmingly... Except for a small misjudgment on matching golds... So I'll have to redo the gold on the main turret if I can't blend the two golds I've used into the same(ish) shades. Outside of that I'll have it done just in time!

gallery_85034_14559_91397.jpg

I spagunk rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete one Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought (Dual Kheres assault cannons, Cyclone Missile Launcher) of total value 194 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_40907_9492_85660.jpg

Vow Completed:

gallery_40907_9492_375817.jpg

gallery_40907_9492_694341.jpggallery_40907_9492_396559.jpggallery_40907_9492_585254.jpg

Amazing dread! Any tips for how you did the marble?

Nice to see more progress shots, completions and some re-vows.

That said, we need to see those outstanding vows (particularly first vows) getting completed. As Semper pointed out, if we can convert our current resources we can make a big jump up the rankings.

Can anyone send a resupply drop pod (Amazon prime) with metal paint to Adriyen?

Cheers

LM

Great to see activity picking up! Keep it up guys, some amazing stuff are coming out of Baal!

Fun fact: you are currently 38pts ahead of the SMs in terms of SCR...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nice to see more progress shots, completions and some re-vows.

That said, we need to see those outstanding vows (particularly first vows) getting completed. As Semper pointed out, if we can convert our current resources we can make a big jump up the rankings.

Can anyone send a resupply drop pod (Amazon prime) with metal paint to Adriyen?

Cheers

LM

Pfft. I'm fine, I think I can fit in my Balthasar and Leadbelcher sometime this week. Got some IRL stuff going on, though, so I'm tempted to go the speedpaint-with-the-wrong-paints route just to get it done.

Hey folks!
Long time no see :) I'm back at home and so I hope to get paints and brushes on the move again.

A little WIP:

med_gallery_105306_14251_795852.jpg

JP Captain on the left is done, the one in Gravis armor is next in line. Then Inceptors and then the Baal Pred. And the grind through the Termies. I will probably have to skip some steps as this is vow has been taking way too long to complete. But it will be done!

Fraters,

This is going to be extremely tough for me, but I WILL finish my vow.

There is a lot of stuff happening in my life right now, which I will elaborate on in a later post. Suffice to say it is a trying time on my front.

But I have made a vow and we do not forsake our vows. They are called vows for a reason, not whimsical statements, not drunken boasts at the mead hall, but solemn vows.

This is not to discourage or demotivate, but rather to inspire. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Come on, Fraters, finish strong. I WILL.

Work on the terminators has slowed down unfortunately. Work and the rest of life has been hampering my time to paint a bit. Will do a sesh tonight and possibly on the weekend.

Bases are done anyways, so that's something. Mostly worked my way through the red, but there's still some edge highlights to do. More to come.

Do we know if the ETL 6 award images are gone for good or is there someplace I can regain those images? Or are they officially retired since there will be new ones for ETL VII?

There's a problem with the hosting, I understand that Semper (and TSG) are on the case.

Yeah, keep the faith! Custos Fidei FTW!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

This eleven days to go and we can still achieve success. Keep pushing, keep going, keep painting!