+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Vow 2

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so this has had to wait but here goes: I ,Thoridon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 524 pts on or before September 1st, 2019:

1x Gravis Captain (Boltstorm gauntlet and MC power sword) - 118

1x Primaris Lieutenant (power sword and bolt pistol) - 74

5x Devastators (power axe / storm bolter Sergeant, 2x Grav cannons, 2x Missile launchers) - 167

5x Hellblasters (plasma incinerators) - 165

EQb0MuL.jpg

Thanks, and congrats on all your completions.

I was hoping to get my Leviathan, Deredeo, Storm Eagle, Razorbacks and remaining Land Raiders done this ETL but they're still boxed/bagged so I figured it was best to just paint up the models I already had built and awaiting paint first.

That said, this vow will just about clear those out and only leave unbuilt things in my backlog.

Going to have to be slightly sensible for vow 5 guys. Although I did discover 2 old AoBR captains unbuilt while box-raiding...

I ,Leonaides, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete chapter master malakim phoros of the Lamentors with a total value 205 pts on or before September 1st, 2019.

Edit - linky hopefully

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15444/gallery_19254_15444_50533.jpeg

Edited by Leonaides

Vow number 4:gallery_60109_5815_244004.jpg

That's one very poorly photographed Last Speeder Tempest and one Chaplain Dreadnought with close combat claw, twin heavy bolter and storm bolter.

Afraid I don't know how many points this comes to, would appreciate if someone could help me out on that.

I was going to do a Leviathan dread but as I will only have one in my force I started going a little crazy adding Lamenter specific bits and as a result the construction has become a massive time sink. For the same reason I don't want to rush the paint job so will be doing it as an after competition project.

Cheers

LM

Great work guys! Looking forward to the completions. I’ll have tonight and Sunday to work my way through a lot of details on the terminators, and finish the last highlights. Made some progress yesterday, I’ll update with pictures for once tonight I hope.

Just double checking that the deadline is 17:00 UK time on September 1st? I'm probably going to be going right to the wire on this because of work commitments but I should be ok.

Yes, please confirm exact deadline. I thought it was 23:59 Uk time 30 August/00:00 01 Sept UK

Going to have to be slightly sensible for vow 5 guys. Although I did discover 2 old AoBR captains unbuilt while box-raiding...

I ,Leonaides, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete chapter master malakim phoros of the Lamentors with a total value 205 pts on or before September 1st, 2019.

OK Leonaidas, just edit-in the "before" pic ASAP. ;)

Vow number 4:

Hidden Content

gallery_60109_5815_244004.jpg

That's one very poorly photographed Last Speeder Tempest and one Chaplain Dreadnought with close combat claw, twin heavy bolter and storm bolter.

Afraid I don't know how many points this comes to, would appreciate if someone could help me out on that.

I was going to do a Leviathan dread but as I will only have one in my force I started going a little crazy adding Lamenter specific bits and as a result the construction has become a massive time sink. For the same reason I don't want to rush the paint job so will be doing it as an after competition project.

Cheers

LM

Right, let's see... the Tempest is 137 and as for the Chaplain Ven Dread I suggest the TL Autocannon to count-as Assault cannon for 21 pts. The entire model will go for 181pts. and your entire vow for 318 pts. Let me know if you feel differently.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

WIP update! Been painting until now, trying to calm my hands while watching the game. Shaky-cam effects included for free.

IMG 8656

IMG 8658

IMG 8660

IMG 8662

IMG 8664

It may not look like much, but I've shaded the primer, re-painted the red areas, started highlights with a drybrush of wild rider red, then went on with a highlight of troll slayer orange and then added some white and yellow to that mix for a final highlight and then glazed with Pure Red (Armypainter) to bring it all together. Probably going to give some areas another shade.

I could potentially finish blacking out (from tomorrow, hahaha jk) the details and start on gold/metals. Should then be able to finish the squad in the next week.

I Spyros rise for the 3rd time to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 3 units of total value 325 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Primaris Lieutenant with Power sword - 74

Primaris Lieutenant with MC Auto Bolt rifle - 74

Inceptor squad (3 men) with Plasma Exterminators - 177

My vow is achieved!

"Defeat is impossible!"

gallery_93095_13469_614580.jpg

ETL7 vow3 complete B1

ETL7 vow3 complete A1