+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Bit of a progress report. I'm considering putting the brushes down for the night, even though my new paint scheme is wondrously simple, just because I'm getting bored of painting for the day. I've finished all four regular Hellblasters and need to do the Sergeant. Mind you, my new paint scheme is just Basecoat - Khorne Red, Shade - Carroburg Crimson, Base-detail - Balthasar Gold and Leadbelcher, Detail - Fire Dragon Bright, so the scheme itself is far from complicated. The Sergeant's all the way through his red, just needs the gold, silver and orange.

Immediately before I finish my vow, no less.

Declaring completion on my first vow, valued 437 points!

med_gallery_137555_15490_1215250.jpg

Edit:

I, Zephaniah Adriyen, Chapter Master of the Crimson and Auric Knights, Dark Lord of the Bloodied Sons, Fabricator-General of Forge World Ragnarus, Warmaster of the Rotting Hand, Princeps of House Astor, Daemon Knight Lord of the Traitors of Leviathan, Shield-Captain of the Azure Bastion, High Farseer of Craftworld Iamfeth and High Sorcerer of the Wayward Sons rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete five Primaris Hellblasters with Plasma Incinerators - the preferred infantry of the Crimson Knights - valued 165 ingame points, no more, no less. The stated will be completed by the conclusion of E Tenebrae Lux; else, I will be forced to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the following E Tenebrae Lux, and will have my prior vow voided. For the Omnissiah and Sanguinius!

med_gallery_137555_15490_5663.jpg

Sorry for the godawful photography.

By the Omnissiah, I managed to do it. I'll edit in a picture when my phone cooperates, but I'm declaring now. I mmmmmmmmmmight do a Chaplain real quick if I think I can handle it; I've arranged to purchase some Jump Packs from a friend tomorrow afternoon, and one of those Deathwatch Chaplains is sitting at my FLGS. Said friend is going to make the deal at the aforementioned FLGS.

Edit: as promised, I'm editing the image in now. I had to upload the file to Google Drive, download it onto my PC and then upload it to the B&C. That was... fun. I suppose. Anywho. I'm proud of my work here.

med_gallery_137555_15490_1308352.jpg

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen

He was finished and painted and you ha went reused those bits in another model in your next vow without more painting then I canr see why that would be a problem.

Actually, I broke up my Lieutenant for models I didn't vow. He did exist, he was fully painted, and I didn't reuse bits in another vow. First vow parts and second vow parts are completely separate.

Vow 5 complete and I'm done. Just the picture of his finished shoulder wreath as the rest of him was done in the previous pics. I'll try and get some group shots up in the next day or two. Good luck to those of you still to finish, it's up to you guys now. In hindsight I probably should have tried for another captain, sorry.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15444/gallery_19254_15444_37746.jpeg

I'm actually having trouble uploading images from my phone :/ will try to get to a desktop but my Rhino Primaris is almost complete which will give me time for a trimmed down vow 3.

In theory.

Anymore for #wipwednesday?

I, Zephaniah Adriyen, Chapter Master of the Crimson and Auric Knights, Dark Lord of the Bloodied Sons, Fabricator-General of Forge World Ragnarus, Warmaster of the Rotting Hand, Princeps of House Astor, Daemon Knight Lord of the Traitors of Leviathan, Shield-Captain of the Azure Bastion, High Farseer of Craftworld Iamfeth and High Sorcerer of the Wayward Sons rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete one Chaplain with Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol and Crozius Arcanum, valued 90 ingame points. The stated will be completed by the conclusion of E Tenebrae Lux; else, I will be forced to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the following E Tenebrae Lux, and will have both of my prior vows voided. For the Omnissiah and Sanguinius!

med_gallery_137555_15490_214706.jpg