+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Very sorry to hear of your loss Majkhel. It’s not a competition but I also lost someone special (in April) so I know how tough these times are.

I’d like to dedicate my completed vows to them and to your late Grandfather.

In sympathy, Zebulon

3/3 vow complete

gallery_62972_9848_82426.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_59069.jpg

I [Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum] rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the [Blood Angels Forum] and vow to complete [1 x Librarian on Bike with force stave] of total value [127] on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete, that shall be my penitence.

gallery_62972_9848_61944.jpg

Not to derail all your fantastic work but I said I would put a group shot in. Carry on.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15444/gallery_19254_15444_59402.jpeg

Awesome! Will get around to my tanks at some point (especially as the Rhino Primaris is supposed to be near the Land Raider Excelsior at all times :p )

Cutting it close, but almost done. Finished up my terminator librarian this evening. All that is left is my assault terminators, which are base coated and partially dry-brushed. Don't have any plans for tomorrow, so I should have plenty of time to get things completed. 

Guys, im still in the fight although RL kicked much and to top it, my grandfather has died this night. That being said I will do all on my power to assure my 2k+ points are safe and available for the Angels!

I have completed basic highlights on the termies and Sanguinor has a plan and schedule ready.

Sorry to hear that. I know how tough that can be. Do what you've got to do and don't worry if you can't get stuff done. RL and family is more important. 

I, Zephaniah Adriyen, Fabricator-General of Forge World Ragnarus, etc. etc., vow to complete my fourth and final vow of E Tenebrae Lux 2019, as well as my matched set of five characters. Brother Allario, a Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack, Plasma Pistol and Power Sword, has joined the fray. Being a former member of the Deathwatch, Allario harbors a great hatred for xenos, and especially the Aeldari race as a whole. He will relish the extermination of the xenos threat in our wake. Allario is valued 95 points exactly. As every point counts in E Tenebrae Lux, Allario is pleased to lend his blade to the cause.

med_gallery_137555_15490_1365410.jpg

For the Omnissiah and Sanguinius!

I'm editing in my declare because literally nobody has posted since I announced the vow.

Declaring completion of the above. I also tried my hand at more of a scene for the picture this time.

med_gallery_137555_15490_121476.jpg

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen

Well, sorry guys I wasn't able to work on my Librarian and Repulsor at all. Spontaneous festival invites and good friends asking for help with moving into their new house took three of my free weekends that I originally planned to use to paint stuff. :(

Hey, can anyone be so kind as to confirm the deadline in EST?

I think this will help!

Still plenty to do, but it's coming along. Anyone have any tips for weathering and chipping? Kinda just winging it

Love the Alfa Romeo livery! Keep going mate!

Hidden Content

gallery_86940_11970_367161.jpg

Hidden Content

large-alfa-romeo-racing-c38-car-reveal-8

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Stormraven update:

Still plenty to do, but it's coming along. Anyone have any tips for weathering and chipping? Kinda just winging it

Winging it? Seriously? OK.

For weathering, I'll use a small piece of sponge to dab dark brown on the models. Followed by a dab of leadbelcher. Dabbing is done strategically where you expect to see wear.

You can use weathering powders in addition too, maybe a light dusting of rust on the exposed metallic areas. Or blacken the area near jet exhausts. Earth colour powder on the landing gear and lower body.

Give that a try, I've found that it's hard to screw it up do just experiment.

Oh and for sealing the powder in place, I use cheap hairspray from the supermarket. The spray might blow soke powder off, and it definitely mutes the colour a bit so even if you think you've overdone it, you'll probably be ok.

Cheers. LM

My vow is now complete. No OSL on the Librarian Dreadnought as I am not sure what effect I want to do for force weapons. Overall I am very happy with the final result, even if there is a few mistakes I can see here and there. It is definitely nice to know I have some non grey models to use now in my battles.

Ido4vN8.jpg?1

Vow 3

I ,Thoridon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 92 pts on or before September 1st, 2019:

1x Chaplain in Terminator Armour

S84rwS9.jpg

He's a very old metal model I primed 20 years ago and has been in a box ever since. It's about time he joined my other old models in being painted up, so I'll give him a quick speed paint over the next hour or two.

Looks like the Dark Angel's are at 100% for completions for everything apart from first vows.

Fair play though they deserve some credit if they can do that!

I am tempted to squeeze in a quick third vow but I am staying cautious as I don’t want to wipe out my earlier points.

OK guys you have all your 4th and 5th vows complete but you have 55% completion rate in your 3rd vows, 89% completion rate in your 2nd vows (only snorri's is outstanding) and 45% among your 1st vows! 

Hopefully everything will converge in the next hours!

Congratulations for the recent completions and Thoridon? You like to live dangerously! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 3 Complete

0x9Gheq.jpg

This one wasn't too dangerous :) A small, old model with limited details. What would be dangerous is making a 4th vow as I don't think I have any models left that are built, primed and ready to be painted.

There's always a chance I change my mind if I do find anything I think I can get done comfortably but I probably don't have time to build anything new so that will likely be me done for this ETL, I think I'll bank all the points I've completed instead of risking them.