+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Guys, im still in the fight although RL kicked much and to top it, my grandfather has died this night. That being said I will do all on my power to assure my 2k+ points are safe and available for the Angels!

I have completed basic highlights on the termies and Sanguinor has a plan and schedule ready.

So sorry for your loss!!

We 're doing great but as cpt Semper said, we do have many incomplete 1st vows. Looking a bit on other forums it seems that this year will be a DA-CSM battle.

I know it’s much more complicated than this, but from what I see right now it looks like:

Chaos: 41/73 =56%

BA: 21/38 = 55%

DA: 25/37 = 68%

That’s purely a percentage of participants in each faction who have completed all their vows (or in our case will, assuming no disasters)

About the last 12 hours, lads, y'all can do it, I know you can. Do as much as you possibly can before tomorrow, stay up all night if you have to. Get our completions above the Dark Angels. I'll see you on the other side. It's been a fun ride, lads, and I'm excited.

Great work guys, but the clock is ticking! Let's see any other last minute completions now, shall we? 

We 're doing great but as cpt Semper said, we do have many incomplete 1st vows. Looking a bit on other forums it seems that this year will be a DA-CSM battle.

I know it’s much more complicated than this, but from what I see right now it looks like:

Chaos: 41/73 =56%

BA: 21/38 = 55%

DA: 25/37 = 68%

That’s purely a percentage of participants in each faction who have completed all their vows (or in our case will, assuming no disasters)

Well, the completion ratio records the completed points vs. total pledged points rather than completed vows... :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINTS!

Alright - keep those completions coming guys, only a few hours left to go...

ALSO THE FIRST PAGE WENT A BIT WEIRD ON ME. NOW I THINK I FIXED IT, BUT PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENTRIES TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow Complete.

gallery_92746_14190_220154.jpg

Score one up for the Carmine Blades. It was a tough vow with school, hospital clinicals and tests every week. And I thought I would've gotten more accomplished in my two week break. Next ETL I should just do a Knight or two, they get knocked out really easy. I still have a lot of backlogged minis. But I'm happy with the results here.

Alright - keep those completions coming guys, only a few hours left to go...

ALSO THE FIRST PAGE WENT A BIT WEIRD ON ME. NOW I THINK I FIXED IT, BUT PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENTRIES TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My third vow was actually 10,000 points, can you fix that for me? :whistling: