+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Guys, I'm kind of worried for all kinds of vows... First vows at 44% completion rate is a bit on the low side and you still have substantial vows still outstanding in second and subsequent vows... Let's wrap it up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

As promised, one more drop of blood.

I Spyros rise for the 4th time to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 1 Primaris Lieutenant with MC Stalker Bolt rifle of total value 75 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Final vow upheld!

This is actually my first Primaris Blood Angel without wearing a helmet. I 'm a proponent of helmets but once in a while I make exceptions. Like this sharpshooter Lt with a Stalker, he can afford to survey the battlefield from a distance with his bionic eye...

gallery_93095_13469_359252.jpg

ETL7 vow4 complete B

ETL7 vow4 complete C

ETL7 vow4 complete D

For the Emperor and Sanguinius!

Roll Call: not heard much on this thread from any of the following Fratres in the last few weeks, you guys ok? Can we help you at all?!

BrotherAetherick: Vow 1 (586)

Charlo: Vow 1 (79)

CommDante: Vow 1 (1,029)

Demoulius: Vow 1 (507)

Kaese: Vow 1 (1,387)

Lynnean: Vow 1 (2,776)

Ornithologist: Vow 1 (1,223)

planefall: Vow 1 (156)

redshadow: Vow 1 (1,446)

sfPanzer: Vow 1 (599)

The4thHorseman: Vow 1 (436)

PS: if your name isn’t above, I’m taking it as read that you’ll finish! My faith is strong! ;)

Edited by Zebulon

Ok folkes

gallery_93928_15461_296148.jpg

Just in case I don't get more time set aside to round these guys off by Saturday here is my finished Aggressor squad and with that I'm declaring:

VOW COMPLETE! (family photo to follow in the coming days)

Personal thoughts; This ETL was a success for me, I have painted more in the last three months then I have since the last ETL. Which I'm proud to say I was able to paint a higher number of points this time around. I have plenty in the back log for next year and a bottle of black and red contrast that I'll try on some easy to build intercessors to see what my thoughts are and if I like them enough could see some use on my pledge next go. Quite possibly an airbrush to boot!

It was an honor to see everyone's workmanship and to the victor goes the spoils!

Looks like we need an 11th hour miracle this year with the low completion rate.

Do you think Semper would accept this as before and after Thunderhawk pictures if I say it was taken on a really old phone with really bad lighting?

KwiSUWQ.jpg

Maybe if I say the picture was taken on an old typewriter...

Guys, im still in the fight although RL kicked much and to top it, my grandfather has died this night. That being said I will do all on my power to assure my 2k+ points are safe and available for the Angels!

I have completed basic highlights on the termies and Sanguinor has a plan and schedule ready.

I stumbled into a bit of free time and I'm excited to pitch in a bit more.

I Hintzy rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 1 Librarian with Jump Pack and Force Sword of total value 120pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

lHGe7Fwm.jpg

I'll get it knocked out over the next two days, no worries!

Great to see you guys being so productive!

Looks like we need an 11th hour miracle this year with the low completion rate.

Do you think Semper would accept this as before and after Thunderhawk pictures if I say it was taken on a really old phone with really bad lighting?

KwiSUWQ.jpg

Maybe if I say the picture was taken on an old typewriter...

Reeeeeeeally old camera... :tongue.:

Guys, im still in the fight although RL kicked much and to top it, my grandfather has died this night. That being said I will do all on my power to assure my 2k+ points are safe and available for the Angels!

I have completed basic highlights on the termies and Sanguinor has a plan and schedule ready.

My condolences man... RL comes first - always! Take your time and please don't feel any pressure for the ETL...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, BlackSky 911, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 1 Lieutenant in Phobos Armour of total value 81 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

VYcp5p0.jpg

OPENING DATE: June 1st , 2019

DEADLINE FOR ENTERING: July 1st , 2019 @ 17:00 GMT. Participation is declared by submitting your first vow.

ENDING: September 1st , 2019 @ 17:00 GMT

I hereby declare my vow 3 complete!

2QfxJex.jpg

Edited by Black_Sky