+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

Well done indeed brothers! Whatever the outcome, it was na honor to stand with you again :smile.:

I was actually plannig to do more, however multiple infantry models take a lot od time for me to paint. Additionally RL showed little mercy this year.
All things considered however, I'm happy with my performance. I managed to paint 2,944pts this year. Last year it was 2,960pts, so I think this is pretty consistent :smile.:

gallery_105306_14251_1097357.jpg

Edited by Majkhel

Seems like RL is hitting a lot of frater hard in 2019.

All things considered, incredible work all. I couldn't partake, but I've been watching from the sidelines, and am really impressed, everyone should be really proud of themselves.

Yup. RL has hit me hard sadly enough.

Better luck next year for me!

This year we had GBBO and the preparations thread: The Blood Angels ETL VII Campaign awaits. The first one is pretty specific in terms of using parts. The second one is more information/friendly motivation type although I myself have used it also for building my vows. We didn't have a dedicated building thread though. Maybe it would be good to have it next year.

Also the type of parallel events the DAs run, like "Crossing the Rubicon" and "the hunt of the Fallen" were very nice and gathered quite a few participants.

Irrelevant yet similar, there was the "Mark of the Liber" side competition for storytellers, which I honored with an amateur short story based on models of my first ETL7 vow. Events unfold during the Devastation of Baal.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356323-the-mark-of-the-liber-an-etl-vii-story/?p=5338720

Edited by Spyros

Alright - keep those completions coming guys, only a few hours left to go...

ALSO THE FIRST PAGE WENT A BIT WEIRD ON ME. NOW I THINK I FIXED IT, BUT PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENTRIES TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hello Mr. Captain Semper, sir, my vow is not yet marked as finished in the first post! :)

This year we learn. We look at where we could do better, we take what worked for the other forums and we plan. Next year we bring it home.

Semper Baal Invictus.

Sounds to me like we should have an event in the run up to next year's ETL where we just build.

Sounds to me like we should have an event in the run up to next year's ETL where we just build.

We did have one in 2018, Blood and Zeal.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344370-blood-zeal-2018/?p=5009576

This year it was/had to be the GBBO. Next year it may well be B&Z (with a twist) or something different. Time permitting, I do plan on having an event in the feb/March time slot as normal.

This year we learn. We look at where we could do better, we take what worked for the other forums and we plan. Next year we bring it home.

Semper Baal Invictus.

We did have one in 2018, Blood and Zeal.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344370-blood-zeal-2018/?p=5009576

This year it was/had to be the GBBO. Next year it may well be B&Z (with a twist) or something different. Time permitting, I do plan on having an event in the feb/March time slot as normal.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Don't tease me Reclusiarch!

I dunno about you guys but I had a personal build event this year 'round, after learning about this years ETL so close to the start. I assembled all my models a few weeks before the painting began. It's safe to say I enjoy the building more than the painting.

The dust settles, I say we did a good job :smile.: Tons of models painted, fantastic inspiration for future hobby, plans and ideas! I say it again - it was an honor to stand with you guys! 

We may not have won the event in absolute terms, but we sure gave those grey plastic mounds a day to remember.

And ours is the longest Outpost thread in whole of B&C at the moment :biggrin.::biggrin.::biggrin.: A testament to the strength of our community if I ever saw one.

Congratulations to mrYellow, our princeps and Forum Champion (second time in a row)!

Congratulations to keeblerartillery for being acknowledged with the Artificer badge!

Congratulations to Leonaides, our 5 vow Custos Fidei and Master Motivator!

Congratulations to all of us for joining :smile.:

Also big thanks to our Reclusiarch Jolemai - we know it was a very tough time for you, but we also know you did what you could to help us achieve our goals.

Cheers!

Edited by Majkhel