+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

I, Glaucs, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value of 519 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

- 1 Ravenwing Talonmaster - 188

- 1 Company Ancient w. Power Sword - 67

- 1 Apothecary - 55

- 1 Company Champion - 44

- 1 Hellblaster Squad (5 man) - 165

Total: 519 pts

gallery_103806_15511_127834.jpg

**Edit: Updated to include Company Champion, who is in the photo but was left out of text on accident.

Edited by Glaucs

Looks good!

Welcome to the Rock Glaucs - best of luck with this sizeable vow! :thumbsup:

OK guys, we need more reinforcements and we need them soon! CSMs have already 27 participants and we are currently at 14. At this point, participation is the single most important thing! Big vows may come later, although, as last year showed, big participation and high completion rates can overcome a low average vow.

26e4705e618107bf7a7d21006977845f.jpg

+++THE INNER CIRCLE NEEDS YOU+++

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

It seems if I am to keep using Martian Ironearth, I've found my limit...

...Vow 2 Complete

gallery_48988_15493_126590.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_17511.jpg

So, what do we reckon? Three models, three days?

I, Grotsmasha, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 1x Primaris Lieutenant of total value 74pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_48988_15493_124067.jpg

Grot is on a roll!!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/021/f/9/Deathwing_by_Scebiqu.jpg

BROTHERS, WE DO NEED REINFORCEMENTS!

LET ALL UNFORGIVEN RISE TO MEET THE CHALLENGE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

For the second time I decided to gather my army of grey (parts of them purposely held back for this occation) and throw my hat into the ring.
For the first vow I will start with a relatively low model count but with decent point costs. Good look to all other participants! Let's make the Lion proud!
I Isual rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 717 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end
++ [ 717pts] ++
+ HQ +
Azrael [180pts]
Lieutenant in Phobos Armour [86pts]: Grav-chute, Master-crafted occulus bolt rifle
Primaris Lieutenants [74pts]
Primaris Lieutenant: Bolt pistol, Master-crafted auto bolt rifle
+ Fast Attack +
Inceptor Squad [177pts]: 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant
Plasma exterminators: Plasma Exterminator
+ Flyer +
Ravenwing Dark Talon [200pts]: 2x Hurricane bolter
med_gallery_85900_15518_842535.jpg

I, stuka06, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 6x Inceptor Marines with Assault Bolters and 6x Inceptor Marines with Plasma Exterminators worth a total of 624 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

xkfGmtG.jpg

Welcome brothers - some much needed reinforcement from both of you! Best of luck!

@ Isual: Impressive vow and by your wording I understand that there are plenty more in the pipeline. LET'S SHOW THEM THE MIGHT OF THE FIRST!

@ Stuka: Aaaand he's back! :woot: Good too have you onboard once again brother! Let's show those lesser Chapters who's boss! :devil:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No pictures, but the Primaris of my first vow are nearly done. Just need to do highlights on the lot of them.

The Mark III Marines are much easier in this regards, as there's far less I need to do for my colour-scheme on them :laugh.:

Also:

OK guys, we need more reinforcements and we need them soon! CSMs have already 27 participants and we are currently at 14. At this point, participation is the single most important thing! Big vows may come later, although, as last year showed, big participation and high completion rates can overcome a low average vow.

Well we should expect a couple Super-Heavy Walkers with my next vow. And if all goes well, a super-heavy tank might show up for me next month....

Edited by Gederas

Woop woop, a hat-trick....Vow 3 Complete :thumbsup:

Do you plan to do all your vows in the first week?

And saving the Titan for the last vow? :tongue.:  

If only I could afford a Titan....

I have a Primaris Captain for my 4th Vow and then I'm not sure, but there will be something for a 5th Vow

I, revered brother Cyphriel, loyal son of the Lion and servant of the Supreme Grand Master, from my sarcophagus rise to this oath of moment, and pledge my service to E Tenebrae Lux VII on the side of The First, The Unforgiven, the Dark Angels. I hereby do so by vowing to complete the following on or before September 1st, 2019:

Ravenwing Dark Talon (200)
6 aggressors with boltstorm gauntlets (222)
Azrael (180)

Total: 602 pts

Dark Talon

nOQ94Cfl.jpg

6 Aggressors

UUXYSD7l.jpg

Azrael

zU39q8ml.jpg

I, G8Keeper, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 1x Mastodon Super Heavy Seige Transport of total value 1054pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_3547_15435_356988.jpg

med_gallery_3547_15435_49613.jpg

med_gallery_3547_15435_52493.jpg