+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

@ Almagor: Good to see you vowing again Almagor! :tu: And I see you're sticking to the Ravenwing theme too. Good choice! :D

@ Hopeleest: Only in death does duty end. If one person will be able to pull it off it'll be a Dark Angel! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I may have just ordered the Shadowspear box-set so I can do primaris in all 5 vows I'm planning... Yikes!! I better get back to painting!!

“Kill! Maim! Burn! Paint! Kill! Maim! Burn! Paint! Kill! Maim! Burn! Paint! Kill! Maim! Burn! Paint!” - Khârn the Betrayer

My painting is on hold again... More eye issues.

But I love seeing you guys knocking it out. I can live vicariously through you....

Well except Darnok who is a filthy traitor :tongue.:

Ah, Nurgle loves you. Splendid! :thumbsup:

And we are all traitors here - with the difference between me and you being that I accept it! :tongue.:

My painting is on hold again... More eye issues.

But I love seeing you guys knocking it out. I can live vicariously through you....

Well except Darnok who is a filthy traitor :tongue.:

Ah, Nurgle loves you. Splendid! :thumbsup:

And we are all traitors here - with the difference between me and you being that I accept it! :tongue.:

Bah Nurgle... Arkley just poked a brush into his eye to have an excuse for slacking.  :tongue.:

Thanks for the picture I may have nightmares now. Get well soon! 

I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a squad of Primaris Intercessors atotal value of 185 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Intercessor Squad equipped with Bolt Rifles and an Auxiliary Grenade Launcher; Intercessor Sergeant equipped with a Bolt Rifle and a Power Sword

med_gallery_92852_15589_331457.jpg

Vow 5 Update 3

Lightning Claw Squad complete :thumbsup:

gallery_48988_15493_24767.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_15493_10255.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_38917.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_128113.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_101499.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_48625.jpg

These bases match the Termies painted for ETL III

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_7152_21816.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed *some* tidy up required, I'll get it done before I complete the Vow.

Edited by Grotsmasha

Asmodai will be rolling over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet.

I'm just future-proofing my Dark Angels. I still have the metal Azrael, Asmodai, Ezekiel and Sammael (and the finecast Belial) and can use them. I just like the scale on Primaris better. Much better proportions and all that.

Also: We all know Asmodai would LOVE the bonuses of being a Primaris, the sadist he is means being stronger and more durable means he could tortu-err, INTERROGATE Fallen for longer, and make it worse. :laugh.:

Edited by Gederas

I'll have to give you a ticket for speeding, Grotsmasha. You were going 50 minis/month in a 20/month zone.

In other news: My Kromlech order arrived today. Now I should be able to do Primaris Asmodai on my next vow. Maybe :laugh.:

Haven't seen heresy like this since the actual Horus Heresy. 

Edited by GreyRavenC

In other news: My Kromlech order arrived today. Now I should be able to do Primaris Asmodai on my next vow. Maybe :laugh.:

Haven't seen heresy like this since the actual Horus Heresy. 

I've already made Primaris Azrael and Ezekiel, and I'm working on Primaris Belial. Can't stop, won't stop :lol:

Welcome Brother Haim, good to have you on board again! Since these guys are Primaris you might be interested in this satellite event? Best of luck mate!

It's good to see all this activity here in the Rock! :) However, the more brothers join in this effort the better! Let's see more Unforgiven answering the call of the Inner Circle! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Angel of Solitude, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a squad of Primaris Inceptors (354pts), a Master with Jump Pack (99pts) and Venerable Dreadnought (153pts) with a total value of 606 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

0Z9vP1O.jpg?1zRNSb69.jpg?1

Welcome Angel of Solitude - Good luck with those Primaris! You also might be interested in this satellite event!

NOTE: Later today will be the cut-off of the second weekly update. If you want your vow/completion to be included, hurry up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Spilling a pot of shade is just one of the hobby initiation rites we all have to go through I think :)

I use two brushes for painting now, one for painting and the other for quickly wiping up where I go over the lines (all the time).
I've started the brush licking habit for my 'clean' brush if it isn't damp enough. Terrible idea I know... First time I watched a video painting tutorial by Sam Lenz I could not get over the fact of the amount of brush licking he does!! Even with the paint still on it!! It completely distracted me from the video!! I found it gross.. now I'm sort of doing it too haha, I see why they pick it up (convenience) but at least I don't do it with the brush applying the paint with.

Well that is the plan anyway... Yesterday, TWICE I accidentally ate the brush with the paint not the clean one :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: 

----

Going to finish my 4 bikers today and hopefully finish the base coats on all my other vowed models!! Not quite as fast as I hoped but I'm hoping I will get faster as the competition goes on so I can finish 5 solid vows! I'll update my plog later today gents.

Keep at it!:yes: :yes: :yes: 

"Some may question your right to assemble ten billion miniatures. Those who understand however, realise that you have no right to leave them unpainted! No land raider is too large, no purity seal too small." - Inquisition