+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Finished my first vow. I'll post better pictures in the satelite events when I get the chance to make some pictures that aren't out of focus.

gallery_92826_13417_24373.jpg

Speaking of out of focus pictures:

I, GreyRavenC, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 191pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

- Suppressor squad(54) w/ Accelerator autocannons(45) & Grav chutes(6)

- Lieutenant(80) w/ master crafted occulus bolt carbine(4) & Grav chute(2)

gallery_92826_13417_34746.jpg

EDIT:

Made some better pictures

gallery_92826_13391_47793.jpg

gallery_92826_13391_189869.jpg

Edited by GreyRavenC

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Angel of Solitude, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Stormraven, with an expected value of 315pts, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

j3MMjy7.jpg?1

And here comes my second vow (pictures on the first one are still too be done soon):

I Isual rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 406 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Aggressor Squad [6 PL, 111pts]: 2x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant
. Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher
Relic Contemptor Dreadnought [13 PL, 190pts]: 2x Twin lascannon
Aegis Defense Line [4 PL, 105pts]
. Gun Emplacement: Quad-gun
++ Total: [ 406pts] ++
med_gallery_85900_15518_260885.jpg
Edited by Isual

Okay assembly is finished and I've managed to get the thing sprayed. Weapons are sprayed too but not in the pic. Wouldn't you know it I can't find a can of Caliban Green anywhere, I didn't think it would go that fast after being discontinued. Hey ho.

med_gallery_3547_15435_582353.jpg

G8Keeper I am looking at one can at my local shop right now. Happy to grab and post it to you if you are interested and can pay shipping too. Let me know!

Arrrrgggghhhh what do you mean Caliban green spray has been discontinued.

Tell me it isn’t true.

Unfortunately its true :down:

But Caliban green air is still avaliable, time to grap a airbrush. It's even cheaper in the long run :wink:  (now is the time to convince your wife/girlfriend/yourself that it is a necessary expense :D)

My arrival has been delayed brothers but i have not neglected our call to arms! 

I Fierce Bear rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 452 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My 5th Legion Primaris Reinforcements have arrived

Aggressor Squad  (Boltstorm Gauntlets + Fragstorm Launchers)   111pts

Redemptor Dreadnought  (Plasma Incinerator + Icarus Rocket Pod)  164 pts

Suppressor Squad  (Accelerator Autocannons)   105 pts

Eliminator Squad   72 pts

Primaris WIP

This is my first Vow brothers but once complete I expect a 10 man squad of infiltrators, a Phobos Lieutenant and Librarian to arrive in there strike cruiser direct from the Rock.

Edit: Oh my brother the hour is late.... sad news i will update my old thread in morale support brothers! 

Edit: You know time flows differently in the warp - these were technically undercoated and photographed 3 days ago... ;-p
Edited by Fierce Bear

@Fierce Bear

It seems you missed the deadline for new participants by a mere day :sad.: , so you will only start out-of-competition. But none the less, your contribution is still welcome.

So paint on brother!

Edited by Isual

G8Keeper I am looking at one can at my local shop right now. Happy to grab and post it to you if you are interested and can pay shipping too. Let me know!

As legendary of you as that would be Skorp I sourced two cans from a GW a bit further away than I normally venture. I did strat using a big ol brush though so I'll save them for some troops.

Thank you though, that would have been so amazing of you.

My first vow is complete!

gallery_47372_14439_203.jpg

And on to vow 2

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 1029 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

-Azrael

-Master with Thunder Hammer and Combi-plasma

-Ravenwing Champion

-Relic Contenmptor Dreadnought with 2 twin lascannons and a cyclone missile launcher

-3x Ravenwing Bikers with 2 Flamers

-6x Ravenwing Black Knights

-5x Devastators with Lascannon and Heavy Bolter

gallery_47372_14439_115840.jpg

DXNU7osWkAAUWWw.jpg

Brothers, I bring you dire news... 

The Sons of the Angel have now the same amount of participants, a higher average vow and some 7.7k pts more pledged. Also, since last year, they have a reputation of tenacity as they recorded a completion rate in the 80s... 

We need to address this threat. To do this convincingly, we need to raise our average vow fast or drown them in completions to make up the absolute points. So in that vain, I welcome the second vows of Angel of Solitude and Isual and especially that of Zujara! A very welcome development indeed - I really want to see more of that ASAP in order to be serious contenders for Primus Inter Pares in the Astartes Faction (our rightful position) or better yet, if we want to achieve top position! So far we're doing well with our completion rate, so let's see this continuing! 

@ Fierce Bear: Unfortunately you missed the cut-off point for new participants. :sad.: You may still enter them as an OOC vow, which means it a normal vow in every respect (completing it means you'll receive the Custos Fidei and failing it you'll get the Oath Breaker badge as well as you're eligible for consideration for the badge of the Artisan) but your points won't count towards the total...

Finally:

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle and the Master of Recruits, hereby vow that if the BAs achieve a higher SCR than the DAs at the end of the event, I'll paint, to the best of my ability, the Space Hulk Terminators except the guy with the Flamer in proper BA colours!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'll do my best to get as much painting done on my second vow as possible this week. It's been roasting over here (not helped by my room being in the attic, which makes it 10 degrees hotter or more), which has had the issue of sapping motivation. I'll be at my local GW on Sunday to do some painting in a climate-controlled environment though, so that should help :lol: