+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Well, the SHEER HEAT these last few weeks are making me think this isn't going to let up, so I don't think I'll be vowing the Falchion, because I feel that one will take me much, much longer to do than the event will allow. I will be getting one, but likely won't be doing it until later on in the year. As I'd rather not invalidate my previous vows in the eleventh hour

I will still have four Knights to vow though. So that's good for us :laugh.:

Edited by Gederas

Lovely work indeed - they all look awesome! It's funny how aged the Azrael mini looks like - especially compared to the Primaris! :biggrin.:

Indeed, he was small even compared with one of the old tactical marines. In comparison too the primaris... he is an old guy. I think this model is around like forever, at least as long as I am playing (thats since 3rd edition).

PS. Thanks for your compliments brothers, I do my best to honor our chapter.

Edited by Isual

Brothers, we really need to see some completions here... 

We have the lowest average vow in the Astartes Faction - if we do not leverage it soon by new (hopefully higher value) vows we're going to have problems...

From my part, I find my hobby time consumed by RL and the need to keep the ETL up-to-date, so I'll make a huge effort this weekend to get some tangible progress.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm 1x Squad away from Completing my 5th Vow, most likely next weekend will see it done :thumbsup:

Meaning you have plenty of time left for many OOC vows for Fallen. :devil:

Yea my apologies everyone. I should’ve had my first vow done weeks ago. Heat, work and kids are draining me, and by the time the little monsters are in bed I’m done myself. I’ll do my best to push through and get it done this weekend so I can re-vow

Cheers Arkley :thumbsup:

Vow 2:

I, Spaced Hulk, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

1x Primaris Lieutenant in Phobos Armour with grav chute & master crafted occulus bolt carbine (86 pts)

1x Master with jump pack, thunder hammer & storm shield (124 pts)

med_gallery_917_15155_15992.jpg

For a total value of 310 pts, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Been working on my ravenwing bikers and making good progress, I'm moving about five hours away at the end of the week so my progress may be slowed over the next couple weeks. Have a drop pod and Sammael left to complete my vow and it will likely be done in a couple more weeks.

Helping with terrain for a tournament at the end of the month, but ill be living alone and focused on ETL painting in August when I will make a second and maybe 3rd vow.

I know I am not alone in saying this: You are doing the Emperor's work running this event Captain Semper, thank you so much :D

Loving the weekly updates!

“It is better to paint for the Emperor than to live for yourself.”

I'll be pushing an extra 30 mins of painting today to try to complete this first vow asap so I can move onto the second!!!
For the Lion!!!

Got some colours down, I don't think this will take too long bar one funky bit of detail I've convinced myself to do. I'm even considering just skipping the armour wash as overbrushing has worked nicely, needs another coat of green though.

med_gallery_3547_15435_2255.jpg

The Inner Circle demands we make good on our solemn vows and this loyal son of the Lion shall not be found wanting!

I thus present to you, my brothers, Sammael on Corvex and his command squad of Ravenwing apothecary, champion and ancient.

As they take to the field, my second vow is COMPLETE and the Dark Angels get 493pts.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

gallery_96682_12924_271218.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_84586.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_799337.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_362257.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_86322.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_275484.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_736415.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_12721.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_33261.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_908179.jpg

I know I am not alone in saying this: You are doing the Emperor's work running this event Captain Semper, thank you so much :biggrin.:

Loving the weekly updates!

“It is better to paint for the Emperor than to live for yourself.”

I'll be pushing an extra 30 mins of painting today to try to complete this first vow asap so I can move onto the second!!!

For the Lion!!!

Thx for your kind words mate! We'll show these Space Vampires what the Sons of the Lion are capable of! :ph34r.:

Got some colours down, I don't think this will take too long bar one funky bit of detail I've convinced myself to do. I'm even considering just skipping the armour wash as overbrushing has worked nicely, needs another coat of green though.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_3547_15435_2255.jpg

This is a very imposing and impressive looking model. And it's in the proper colours too! :thumbsup:

The Inner Circle demands we make good on our solemn vows and this loyal son of the Lion shall not be found wanting!

I thus present to you, my brothers, Sammael on Corvex and his command squad of Ravenwing apothecary, champion and ancient.

As they take to the field, my second vow is COMPLETE and the Dark Angels get 493pts.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

Hidden Content

gallery_96682_12924_271218.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_84586.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_799337.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_362257.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_86322.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_275484.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_736415.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_12721.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_33261.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_908179.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about! :woot:

An excellent completion brother and a timely one too! Congratulation, your work is awesome!

Will you be going for another one?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Update: the Intercessors are nearly done, should have them finished by Sunday (if I don't get any painting in after work on Thursday through Saturday) and then I'll have some good work in on the Deathwing characters and the Land Raider.

Edited by Gederas

The Inner Circle’s requests for reinforcements have been received, and they shall not go unheeded!

I, Almagor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 591pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Master (combi-melta, power fist) – 98pts.

Master (combi-plasma, relic blade) – 94pts.

Lieutenant with Jump pack (combi-melta, thunder hammer) – 114

Lieutenant with Jump pack (combi-melta, thunder hammer) - 114

Company Ancient (power fist) – 72pts.

Apothecary – 55pts.

Company Champion (combat shield) – 44pts.

Total: 591pts.

gallery_96682_12924_463653.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_530436.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_351834.jpg