+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Looking good all- those ravenwing look great Almagor, new vow looks pretty awesome as well.

I'm making slow but steady progress on my vow, hampered by travelling almost all of July. Will see how rest of month goes- hopefully I'll be able to do a 2nd vow in August when I have more time.

Update: Finished the Intercessor Squad, I'll post pictures tomorrow morning. Now onto the Deathwing Characters and the Land Raider Crusader (that last one is the one I am dreading to paint....).

Now, I have a question for the fraters here:

Deathwing Terminators (Cataphractii and Deathwing Knights), or Ravenwing for Vow III?

Edited by Gederas

Vow 2

I, Lt Arkley, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete Redemptor Dreadnought of total value 162pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I hope to knock out a few small vows then maybe another big vow for 5.

Choose what gives more points and less work. :wink:

And what you'll enjoy painting more :biggrin.:

Which all pretty much equals to Terminators.

All right. 10 Cataphractii (5 & 5), 5 Deathwing Knights, Asmodai and some Primaris will be on the way sometime this week :lol:

Also, as I said, Intercessor Squad Josiah done:

JgaG3Ql.jpg

No company markings yet because I've yet to decide what company to put them in :lol:

Vow 2, Redemptor Dreadnought, Completed.

ETL Vow 2 Completed 2

ETL Vow 2 Completed

For my third Vow,  I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete an Aggressor Squad armed with Flamestorm Gauntlets at a total value of 117 Points.

ETL Vow 3

My fellow traitor brethren in green, just letting you know that your Dark Patrons took control of Sludge City in the Underhive. Your very own Gederas helped achieving this glorious goal!

It is also good to see that the Dark Angels are doing so well in this ETL. Keep going strong! :thumbsup:

Eeeey :lol: I mean, I do play Chaos as well as Imperial.

In other news: Nearing completion on the Terminator Characters. Got the basic colours down, just need to do the weapons and some details on them now. Then highlights on the armour. After these five are done, that just leaves the Land Raider Crusader.

Also, quick question for you Captain Semper: One of the four Knights I have was already partially painted, but I'll be painting over most of what was painted. As I can't strip it as I don't have anything large enough to fit a completely built Questoris Knight. Would that be allowed or no? Basically what's been painted is the body is silver, with some areas not silver.

Also, quick question for you Captain Semper: One of the four Knights I have was already partially painted, but I'll be painting over most of what was painted. As I can't strip it as I don't have anything large enough to fit a completely built Questoris Knight. Would that be allowed or no? Basically what's been painted is the body is silver, with some areas not silver.

As long as it is going to be painted over then that's fine.

Current WIP. Not too much left now, some decals and touch ups along with minor highlights on non-armour bits.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_3547_15435_502887.jpg

:eek: Looks AWESOME!

Great to see the completion Brother Haim and good luck with those Agressors (great minis to paint!)

C'mon guys, let's see some first vow completions!!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

As long as it is going to be painted over then that's fine.

Awesome, because there was NO WAY I could strip that fully assembled Knight Warden :lol:

With vow 2 complete here is vow 3 :)

I, Lt Arkley, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete Vanguard Lt of total value 86pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

With vow 2 complete here is vow 3 :smile.:

I, Lt Arkley, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete Vanguard Lt of total value 86pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

im stealing the thumb tack idea.