+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Well, I have to update again for this amazing piece! :thumbsup: Very imposing and the chequers are a great touch! Also this completion couldn't have come at a better time - G8Keeper, you are a true hero of the chapter!

How difficult was it to put together? 

EDIT: With this completion, we've now surpassed the SMs and are leading the Astartes Faction and the ENTIRE ETL! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, I have to update again for this amazing piece! :thumbsup: Very imposing and the chequers are a great touch! Also this completion couldn't have come at a better time - G8Keeper, you are a true hero of the chapter!

How difficult was it to put together? 

EDIT: With this completion, we've now surpassed the SMs and are leading the Astartes Faction and the ENTIRE ETL! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You're too kind Cap!

It was easy.... very easy:ph34r.:.... I might be lying.

Looking great lads! Nice work on that Behemoth G8Keeper, you should be proud of that one.

I'm calling my vow complete as well.

gallery_92826_13391_107078.jpg

gallery_92826_13391_2962.jpg

A hectic summer is holding back the progress I intended. I'll have to skip my infantry and go straight for my pointsbomb.

I, GreyRavenC, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 604 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Knight Crusader:

gallery_92826_13417_232115.jpg

Token Primaris for Arkley's event

gallery_92826_13417_23133.jpg

Job's done:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the 1404 points below on or before Sept 1st, 2019.
  • Land Raider Crusader (with Multi-Melta) [Captain before you ask, that model was put in a strip bath, but that's all that came off. I think whoever painted this thing used something good, because the paint that's on there is not coming off :laugh.:]
  • Librarian in Terminator Armour
  • Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour
  • Deathwing Apothecary
  • Deathwing Champion
  • Deathwing Ancient
  • Relic Deredeo Dreadnought (Hellfire Plasma Cannonade, Aiolos Missile Launcher)
  • Apothecaries x3
  • Techmarine
  • Primaris Intercessors x5 (Bolt Rifle)
  • Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought (Dreadnought Inferno Cannon, Dreadnought Combat Weapon, Heavy Flamer)

ftHrvAl.jpg

HVuJkN6.jpg

PH9wfxx.jpg

NRu3ttb.jpg

z3BRxij.jpg

JgaG3Ql.jpg

Now, onto the fun:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the below models for a total value of 308 points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Asmodai
  • Primaris Lieutenant with Plasma Pistol and Power Sword
  • Supressor Squad - 99

oIIqSMZ.jpg

9xVJQsN.jpg

zg4krhs.jpg

Small vow for the third one because I want to not go insane with a pain in the rear large amount of models like I did with the first two vows.

Edited by Gederas

http://spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016-07-06_1031.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

@ GreyRavenC: A completion and a new vow at a point's count higher than our average! Excellent! Proud to be an Unforgiven at these times! 

@ Gederas: A HUGE completion and a timely one at that! And a new vow to boot! Don't worry about the size, your personal average vow is waaaaaay above the DA average anyway! You're still contributing and that's all one can ask for!

Good things are happening here guys, let's keep at it - we are currently leading the entire ETL!!!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Papa Nurgle really gave me an :cuss woop'n this week. 5 days straight of nausea and vomitting multiple times an hour. I'm mostly on the mend now, and I have 90% of my last squad for my 5th Vow complete. *IF* I'm discharged and allowed home by weekend, I'll see it done and we'll have another big completion for The First.

@ Gederas: A HUGE completion and a timely one at that! And a new vow to boot! Don't worry about the size, your personal average vow is waaaaaay above the DA average anyway! You're still contributing and that's all one can ask for!

Thanks Captain! The small vow was to give myself a break. Next vow?

Expect Terminators, Biker Characters and these chestnuts:

sWlY5Tg.jpg

zaW0umP.jpg

Oh, and a Primaris Character. Can't let Arkley's challenge go undone :laugh.:

After that, if I still have time, one (or more) Knights of House Dulon.

Papa Nurgle really gave me an :censored: woop'n this week. 5 days straight of nausea and vomitting multiple times an hour. I'm mostly on the mend now, and I have 90% of my last squad for my 5th Vow complete. *IF* I'm discharged and allowed home by weekend, I'll see it done and we'll have another big completion for The First.

It's all we can ask for. Hope you feel better Grotsmasha.

Edited by Gederas

OK, more progress and completions! Things are looking up! 

@ Zujara: A most excellent completion sir! Have a nice holiday and when you return you can fall upon the enemies of the Lion like the Emperor's vengeance!

Now let's get some of those first vows done - it will make wonders in our score! :) 

Amazing stuff...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Quick Stormraven progress update: canopy is now on!

jpZ70p9.jpg?1

Probably focus on the servitor gun turret next.

@Gederas: that Javelin conversion looks amazing! I love the extra character you've added to it using detailed torsos / heads and green stuff. Will be awesome I'm sure!

I G8Keeper, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

1 x Phobos Master (119)

1 x Phobos Infiltrator Squad (10 marines, 230)

1 x Repulsor Executioner (305)

of total value 654pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_3547_15435_67158.jpg

I am not sure what to do for my last vow I was thinking 20 Intercessors, a Lt and Asmodai (Lostrael).

But I wonder if I can do 20 in the month left... IF this heat continues I think I might die :tongue.:

I would vote a LT and Asmodai. Asmodai is such a cool model, and a conversion would be awesome as well! I think your Blades of Al... Consecrated Blades could use some black to motivate them too!

Well guys, our average vow is 450pts. The ETL average is 640. The Astartes Faction average is 617. So the thing is, even if we manage say 100% completion rate, the SMs will only require a 60% completion rate to match us. The BAs will require a bit more at 75%.... The CSMs will require even less at 50% - so you see why I'm so stressed. :ermm:

On the positive side though we're doing brilliant! Our completion rate is stellar for this stage of the event and we're actually leading the ETL in terms of SCR by a substantial amount!

@ G8Keeper: a great vow that raises our average vow too! Good luck mate!

@ Lt Arkley: Make sure you're not overwhelmed... Fatigue is a dangerous threat that lurks around every corner! If you're confident you'll pull it off go for it - if not, think strategically and do something you feel is more manageable...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I am not sure what to do for my last vow I was thinking 20 Intercessors, a Lt and Asmodai (Lostrael).

But I wonder if I can do 20 in the month left... IF this heat continues I think I might die :tongue.:

It's meant to cool down after today, why not 30? :teehee:

I jest, as the Cap said, go for something manageable if you're unsure. I can't talk though, I planned on just the Repulsor and added the Infiltrators... then at the last minute the Phobos Master to my vow.  

That's a model/ 1,5 day. That's a brutal pace mate, it's not something I would attempt. Personally I would go for the HQ's and call it a day.