+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Time is running out, but as they say, the risk is a honorable deed

I, Deadman Wade, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

- Interrogator-chaplain with jump pack

- three Ravenwing Black Knights with corvus hammers

of total value 189 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

hEdosdg5B7M.jpg

I am back from vacation with some reinforcements!

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 598 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Librarian with Jump Pack, Force Axe, Grav Pistol

Deathwing Apothecary

5man Deathwing Cataphractii squad with 4x Lightning Claw, 4x Storm Bolter, 1 Heavy Flamer, 1 Chainfist, 1 Grenade Harness

10man Devastator Squad with 4 Plasma Cannons, 1 Storm Bolter

gallery_47372_14439_48268.jpg

Making progress, just not as fast as I should.

gallery_92826_13417_188434.jpg

The time I spend slacking on the knight, I used to paint the Primaris part of the vow. Managed to pretty much get it all done, just need to finish up the base and paint the head. I decided to ditch the stock head, I didn't like it at all.

gallery_92826_13417_88262.jpg

Completed:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the below models for a total value of 308 points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Asmodai
  • Primaris Lieutenant with Plasma Pistol and Power Sword
  • Supressor Squad

oIIqSMZ.jpg

9xVJQsN.jpg

zg4krhs.jpg

4FXLf45.jpg

Now....

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Master of total value 90pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

XhBc5TO.jpg

Edit: Fixed the points

Edited by Gederas

tumblr_ox8ytoBnsl1vqtz4xo1_400.jpg

SONS OF THE LION

BE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS

AS YOUR VOWS GET COMPLETED

AS NEW VOWS ARE MADE WITH THE SAME REVERENCE

WE LEAD THE ETL - AS WE SHOULD!

BUT WE NEED TO KEEP GOING BROTHERS

OUR RIVALS ARE TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

WE ARE THE FIRST

THE HONOURED

THE SONS OF THE LION

ONLY IN DEATH DOES DUTY END!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My vow is coming along.  I'll post a WIP to keep me going at some point.

Question:  Now that the Repulsor Executioner is officially okay for DA to use, should I update the points of it in my vow (it's had an increase) or just leave as is?

Yet again, I’ve missed the weekly cut-off by a few hours… This is becoming a habit…

None the less, I present to you:

Astoran, Master of the 3rd battle company “The Unmerciful”

Korahael, Master of the 4th battle company “The Feared”

Venerable brother Metatron

Thus my fourth vow is COMPLETE and the Dark Angels get 297pts.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

gallery_96682_12924_34268.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_103716.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_646752.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_592725.jpg

Brothers, 

Vow 3 Completed: 4th Company 15th Fire Support Squad.

ETL 2019 Vow 3 Completed

Vow 4:

I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete of a Reiver Squad, a total value 100 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETL 2019 Vow 4

Reiver Squad equipped with Bolt Carbines and Grav-Chutes.

Edited by Brother Haim

tumblr_p21remnpj11sz7asho9_500.png

WE LEAD AND KEEP ON LEADING

OUR PERSEVERANCE IS THE STUFF OF LEGEND!

@ dereliqueren: Excellent work brother - now take your well-earned rest! 

@ Almagor: A very substantial contribution brother - with some great classic minis there! will you be going for another one? (only if you're certain you'll make it though)

@ GMB: OK, this looks very, VERY promising! Keep at it Master of the Lore, we need those points badly! :smile.:

@ Brother Haim: A completion AND a re-vow? Your dedication is exemplary brother! Good luck with it!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent Gederas, you do not leave any loose ends! Very thorough - much like our glorious Deathwing! :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks! Looking back at the last two vows, I'll eventually need to go back to do some touch ups, but for right now, I'm good with them :lol:

Though, next year's ETL I'm definitely planning everything in advance and not doing what I am right now which is "vowing by the seat of my pants" :lol:

Vow 3 done.

gallery_92826_13417_107895.jpg

gallery_92826_13417_73687.jpg

Vow 4 started

I, GreyRavenC, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Librarian with Force Sword for 101 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_92826_13417_163770.jpg

So clsoe to the end, keeping it small and safe.

Okay, going for broke:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to the below models for a of total value 610 pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Pair of Primaris Lieutenants (Master-Crafted Auto-Bolt Rifles)
  • Knight Warden (Avenger Gatling Cannon. Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Ironstorm Missile Pod, Meltagun)

kcErs3U.jpg

iTzKMHF.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory for the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

THE FIRST KNIGHT OF HOUSE DULON SHALL WALK

Also Captain, this is the Knight I was referring to that was started by a friend but I was unable to strip all of it (the important part, the armour plates were). Everything else is going to be painted over.

Edited by Gederas