+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

just to say I am not dead and I haven't forgotten my vow.

but my paint scheme for my terminators take ages to complete. although I have finish the armour of my fifth and last terminator last night. so I guess in one week or so I will have them finished. Sammael will take me up to the end of August. i will have finished, not to worry brothers!

Edited by Raychu

just to say I am not dead and I haven't forgotten my vow.

but my paint scheme for my terminators take ages to complete. although I have finish the armour of my fifth and last terminator last night. so I guess in one week or so I will have them finished. Sammael will take me up to the end of August. i will have finished, not to worry brothers!

Very similar to my situation.  Plodding along, on target to finish.

Vow complete!

It's been a long time coming, but the Stormraven is now complete. Overall a somewhat challenging model, thanks to the difficulty in covering a large flat area with bone white paint.

Final points tally with the painted weapon selection is 338 points.

CXHrVXC.jpg?12Oe4o2k.jpg?1kzuoqjR.jpg?1

Cap, I realized I missed the points on my Knight Warden's heavy flamer, the vow total should be 610 not 594. I've since corrected it

Okay, going for broke:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to the below models for a of total value 610 pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Pair of Primaris Lieutenants (Master-Crafted Auto-Bolt Rifles)
  • Knight Warden (Avenger Gatling Cannon. Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Ironstorm Missile Pod, Meltagun)

kcErs3U.jpg

iTzKMHF.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory for the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

THE FIRST KNIGHT OF HOUSE DULON SHALL WALK

Also Captain, this is the Knight I was referring to that was started by a friend but I was unable to strip all of it (the important part, the armour plates were). Everything else is going to be painted over.

214d73aa2772c0c4109c590d67eff78b.jpg

THIS IS THE WAY OF LION

THE FIRST, THE HONOURED,

THE FIRST AMONG EQUALS

Some amazing completions there - and good to see the silent brothers re-affirming their commitments! Also, new vows? Wow! This is the Rock at its best! :tu:

Keep going guys, let's see some more first vows getting completed!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Awesome stuff all. Like some others I've been slowly plodding along but finished up all but bases and final gluing of pieces tonight. Vow should be done tomorrow or Saturday.

Preview of where things came out- pretty happy with how this guy's robe's worked out, wondering if I should brighten up the green parts on it a bit

med_gallery_68171_15488_345772.jpg

As promised my WIP of vow 2. Infiltrators are nearing completion, I won't be able to add any decals (I've ran out of the decent Primaris ones). Repulsor Executioner and Phobos Captain have had bits n bobs done on them.

Edit: Apologies for the picture quality, it looked a lot better at 10pm last night :huh.:

med_gallery_3547_15435_319743.jpg

Edited by G8Keeper

Cap, I realized I missed the points on my Knight Warden's heavy flamer, the vow total should be 610 not 594. I've since corrected it

Damn, I didn't know you had to pay points for that as well. My 3rd vow should have been worth 620 points then.

Everyone always forgets about those things because they're so small and seemingly inconsequential :lol:

Damn, I didn't know you had to pay points for that as well. My 3rd vow should have been worth 620 points then.

Everyone always forgets about those things because they're so small and seemingly inconsequential :laugh.:

I didn't forget, but I assumed that the price was included in the Gatling Cannon, since you have no choice but to take it with the flamer. It's a dick move to force those points for a weapon you don't want. It's a nice extra right now though.

I think everything is fixed now: Gederas 5th vow @ 610 and GreyRaven 3rd vow @ 620. :smile.:

Looking good.

Also, no wonder why I'm getting burnt out on painting my Dark Angels. I'll have painted nearly 3000 points of models for them in 3 months O.O (2772  to be exact)

That's the quickest I've painted a bunch of models since starting the hobby :lol:

Time is short… The stakes are high… Time to be bold!

And what can be more inspiring than a couple of marines for whom death was no excuse to stop their service to the Emperor?

I, Almagor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 343pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought (multi-melta, close combat weapon w/storm bolter) – 174

Siege Dreadnought (dreadnought inferno cannon, seismic hammer, meltagun) - 169

Total: 343pts.

gallery_96682_12924_950525.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_1406416.jpg

I, Deadman Wade, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

- three Interrogator-chaplains

- Librarian with force stave

- Techmarine with servo-harness

of total value 391 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

RD8RxKP3ecY.jpg

Brothers,

I present my completed Vow 4: 4th Company, 7th Close Support Squad.

Vow 4 Complete ETL 2019

Vow 5:

I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Chaplain at 85 Points and a Reiver Squad at 100 points, for a total value of 185 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 5 ETL 2019

Primaris Chaplain equipped with a Crozius arcanum, Absolvor bolt pistol

Reiver Squad equipped with Heavy bolt pistols, Combat knives and Grav-chutes.

It is done.

The task completed.

The sacred vow upheld.

It is with great reverence and humility that I present to you, my brothers, these most ancient and venerated engines of war of the Dark Angels:

Brother Chamuel - Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought

Brother Israfil - Siege Dreadnought

Thus my fifth and final vow is COMPLETE and the Dark Angels get 343pts.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

gallery_96682_12924_494504.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_29589.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_26517.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_304421.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_145110.jpg