+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Excellent! Galloway and Almagor completed their vows! 

Now let's see those first vows getting done - we are bound to be challenged by the lesser Chapters and the Traitors... (and the AoD-L).

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My modest contribution to the Dark Angels in ETL-VII - 2160pts.

The dreaded backlog took a serious hit and I had a blast participating.

Many thanks to Captain Semper and anyone else who took part in organizing this event, it was one of the highpoints of my hobby year.

gallery_96682_12924_725727.jpg

My 3rd vow is complete!

gallery_47372_14439_153831.jpg

No time to rest just yet

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 436 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Phobos Librarian

10 man Hellblaster Squad with Plasma Incinerators, Sergeant with Plasma Pistol

gallery_47372_14439_61689.jpg

I think I did the points right, Librarian from the new pdf and Hellblasters from the codex. Let's finish strong brothers!

Vow 3 completed:

S3Nfsvb.jpg

That's going to be it for me this year in terms of ETL painting. Pledging anything further at this point would be silly for me, as I will have an expected amount of paiting time equal to zero in the coming two weeks. I hope my contribution helps.

Cyphriel, out.

My drop pod is 50% there and my bikes are about 80% done, need to finish some green stuff on Sammael still. Should finally have time to paint again this weekend. Would love to be able to make at least a small second vow.

I'm proud to be a part of the first. So much amazing work!

Edited by Skorp

I've been brought low by a weak strain of Nurgle's rot.  Through prayers to the Emperor and the dogged determination of the first I've managed to get a small amount done on my second vow.  Here's hoping the medicae can purge this unclean filth from my body so I can resume full duties ASAP.

Done.

gallery_92826_13417_59811.jpg

I, GreyRavenC, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Phobos Librarian with Force Sword and a squad of Eliminators for a total of 174 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_92826_13417_18494.jpg

Fantastic work guys - the Lion should be really proud with our performance! 

However I'm getting a bit nervous with all the incomplete second or subsequent vows.... Let's see some completions eh? 

@ Gederas: Marble looks really good man! :tu: Good too see you're brave enough to go for new techniques! 

FOR THE LION!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dear brothers, after I had been distracted by a larp convention and a serious lack of motivation i finaly made some progress on my second vow.

So enjoy my abandoned aegis defense line.

med_gallery_85900_15518_157096.jpg

Dont worry, I will definitely finish vow 2. If i will be able to put something after... I strongly doubt that.

Hope you like my work.

vow 4 finished

gallery_86236_11651_218875.jpg

For the last vow, I want to paint a Contemptor Dreadnought equipped with a Volkite Culverin. Since the tech priests in the 41st millennium don't know how to maintain these weapons, should it count as multimelter for point calculation?