+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

It looks more like a Plasma Cannon than a MM, maybe make it count as such.

I agree. Relic contemptor with a count as heavy plasma cannon

Until now I totally overlooked the Relic Contemptor Dreadnoughts :blush.:

He definitely looks like a relic. :happy.:

It looks more like a Plasma Cannon than a MM, maybe make it count as such.

I agree. Relic contemptor with a count as heavy plasma cannon

Until now I totally overlooked the Relic Contemptor Dreadnoughts :blush.:

He definitely looks like a relic. :happy.:

Remember, the Relic Contemptor is also more expensive points-wise ;)

Plus, I think that internal fist weapon is also not a combi-bolter. Which means it also adds to the points :lol:

For the last vow, I want to paint a Contemptor Dreadnought equipped with a Volkite Culverin. Since the tech priests in the 41st millennium don't know how to maintain these weapons, should it count as multimelter for point calculation?  

First of all, its a fantastic work with the Primaris Squad... This is very high quality stuff brother!

As for your question, go for the Relic Contemptor with count-as plasma. Is it the new DA Contemptor from FW? (please say yes)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yes.
I Lostrael rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the First Legion and vow to complete
a Relic Contemptor Dreadnought with Heavy Plasma Cannon, Dreadnought combat weapon and Storm Bolter, of total value 158 on or before September 1st, 2019.

gallery_86236_11651_118957.jpg

Good Man GMB!

I too have finally made a serious push on my vow, just last bling and basing to go. Maybe a couple of evenings as it takes a bit to dry between stages.

DON'T FAIL YOUR VOWS TEAM... ABOUT ONE WEEK TO GO!

Good to see more completions guys! 

Now there is only one week to go - so let's wrap it up... especially those second or subsequent vows, we don't want any loose ends - that's not the DAs way! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also... Vow 2 Complete! Note to self: Never EVER participate in an event you run... :rolleyes:

Well the last item in the vow was the Dreadnought. So here it is:

med_gallery_27176_14431_49704.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_141967.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_14385.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_138343.jpg

And everything I've done in ETL VII:

gallery_27176_14431_95059.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 4 is complete

gallery_47372_14439_57882.jpg

Time for my last vow, which I will play safe and keep it to a single model

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 170 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Relic Contemptor with 2 C-beam cannons

gallery_47372_14439_142159.jpg

Update: The Knight, and by extension all 5 of my vows, was just finished, I just need to take pictures. Will have those tomorrow as I need to use the downstairs table to get the good pictures :lol:

'cause I'm not gonna take crappy pictures of this thing. No way

And here we are, Vow 5 complete:

Okay, going for broke:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to the below models for a of total value 610 pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Pair of Primaris Lieutenants (Master-Crafted Auto-Bolt Rifles)
  • Knight Warden (Avenger Gatling Cannon. Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Ironstorm Missile Pod, Meltagun)

kcErs3U.jpg

iTzKMHF.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory for the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Knight Warden of House Dulon:

GZRXIyC.jpg

With the Primaris Lieutenants:
M2DZnY7.jpg

DONE

More angles on the Knight in my WIP and Dark Angels threads

Edited by Gederas

40K-20190213082051.jpg

BROTHERS, YOU ARE MAKING THE CHAPTER PROUD!

A fantastic performance guys - we're still leading at this point!

However, our rivals have the resources to overtake us, so every little helps! Lets make sure all second or subsequent vows are complete before the end of the event and as many of the outstanding first vows as possible! Let's secure this guys! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

BROTHERS, YOU ARE MAKING THE CHAPTER PROUD!

A fantastic performance guys - we're still leading at this point!

However, our rivals have the resources to overtake us, so every little helps! Lets make sure all second or subsequent vows are complete before the end of the event and as many of the outstanding first vows as possible! Let's secure this guys! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not just the Chapter, but all the Chapters should be proud of the effort you guys are driving on and on.

And it's not like you throw in some quick and easy completions - no, you lead by example, producing master-crafted works of art. I mean it. I am really impressed by the "standard" you guys can produce.

With you at the front, I have already ordered some... supplies, to honour the challenge I spoke out against Captain Semper and all of you.

I'll try my best to bring Honour to the Lion and his Sons!

@ Deadman Wade: Congratulations brother - an excellent contribution of 2.2k pts in total. A true hero of the Chapter! :)

@ RikuEru: We expect nothing less from an honourable brother of your stature! :D But let's wait until it's over, eh? :P

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!