+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Most excellent (and timely) completion brother - the Inner Circle is most pleased! :ph34r.:

Seriously though, you cannot imagine how close things are - any completion will be tipping the balance!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

BROTHERS, YOU ARE MAKING THE CHAPTER PROUD!

A fantastic performance guys - we're still leading at this point!

However, our rivals have the resources to overtake us, so every little helps! Lets make sure all second or subsequent vows are complete before the end of the event and as many of the outstanding first vows as possible! Let's secure this guys! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not just the Chapter, but all the Chapters should be proud of the effort you guys are driving on and on.

And it's not like you throw in some quick and easy completions - no, you lead by example, producing master-crafted works of art. I mean it. I am really impressed by the "standard" you guys can produce.

With you at the front, I have already ordered some... supplies, to honour the challenge I spoke out against Captain Semper and all of you.

I'll try my best to bring Honour to the Lion and his Sons!

From what I can tell, it looks like Zujara (3355 vowed/3185 complete), myself (2743 vowed/completed), Deadman Wade (2219 vowed/completed), G8Keeper (1708 vowed/1054 complete) and Lieutenant Arkley (1381 vowed/completed) are the biggest vows of the Dark Angels. Just so you're aware :wink:

(Also: Zujara, G8Keeper, FINISH THOSE LAST VOWS PLEASE :laugh.:)

Also regarding the rank discrepancy: In the Intercessor kit, there's a right arm with the bolt pistol in hand and bolt-rifle stowed via strap. That should be enough, combined with the power sword, to make Lieutenant Zachariah into a legal Primaris Captain (Semper) loadout :lol:

Edited by Gederas

However, our rivals have the resources to overtake us, so every little helps! Lets make sure all second or subsequent vows are complete before the end of the event and as many of the outstanding first vows as possible! Let's secure this guys! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not just the Chapter, but all the Chapters should be proud of the effort you guys are driving on and on.

And it's not like you throw in some quick and easy completions - no, you lead by example, producing master-crafted works of art. I mean it. I am really impressed by the "standard" you guys can produce.

With you at the front, I have already ordered some... supplies, to honour the challenge I spoke out against Captain Semper and all of you.

From what I can tell, it looks like Zujara (3355 vowed/3185 complete), myself (2743 vowed/completed), Deadman Wade (2219 vowed/completed), G8Keeper (1708 vowed/1054 complete) and Lieutenant Arkley (1381 vowed/completed) are the biggest vows of the Dark Angels. Just so you're aware :wink:

Also regarding the rank discrepancy: In the Intercessor kit, there's a right arm with the bolt pistol in hand and bolt-rifle stowed via strap. That should be enough, combined with the power sword, to make Lieutenant Zachariah into a legal Primaris Captain (Semper) loadout :laugh.:

Ahem... 2160 pts here :rolleyes:

Any reason why we need to be aware? 

Edit: Never mind, I just read RikuEru challenge.

Edited by GreyRavenC

I think he was directly replying to RikuEru and his penance vow...

Regardless, the total points of each participant will be crystallised at the end of the event. :wink:

So it would seem, without the reading of RikuEru's challenge, I totally misinterpreted the quoted post. My mistake.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also regarding the rank discrepancy: In the Intercessor kit, there's a right arm with the bolt pistol in hand and bolt-rifle stowed via strap. That should be enough, combined with the power sword, to make Lieutenant Zachariah into a legal Primaris Captain (Semper) loadout :laugh.:

Ahem... 2160 pts here :rolleyes:

Like I said, it was just a quick skimming over the vows I did :laugh.:

That means you're in fourth place and booted Arkley out of fifth :P

Edited by Gederas

Brothers we need to stay focused in these closing days of the event! 

Please make sure you will complete all your second or subsequent vows so as to secure your previously completed ones. And let's see more first vows getting completed too!

Congrats to Zujara for completing his 5th vow (and an awesome model of the new DA Contemptor) and to Master Ciaphas for completing his first!

Keep going guys! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Brothers we need to stay focused in these closing days of the event! 

Please make sure you will complete all your second or subsequent vows so as to secure your previously completed ones. And let's see more first vows getting completed too!

Congrats to Zujara for completing his 5th vow (and an awesome model of the new DA Contemptor) and to Master Ciaphas for completing his first!

Keep going guys! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Oh I see how it is. Zujara gets a congrats for completing all 5 of his vows but I don't :P ;) :lol:

@ Raychu: This looks very neat indeed! Keep going man, love the classic minis and your work is very clean and consistent! 

@ JJD: Yeah, I planned to do more myself but... life. Still, excellent contribution man! The Chapter is grateful! :tU:

@ GreyRavenC: Disappointing? What? What are you talking about? I wish I've done half the stuff you did and at that standard too... Congratulations man! 

Now brothers, this is getting pretty close to the end and extremely close. We need to seal any outstanding vows beyond the first to minimise losses and as many first vow completions as possible.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, I finished my second vow. Sadly I will not be able to do a third one.

Sorry I couldn't support you better this year brothers.

However... here are my final pics for this ETL:

med_gallery_85900_15518_157096.jpg

As already shown, but for convenience.

med_gallery_85900_15518_1365.jpg

med_gallery_85900_15518_140790.jpg