+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

+++5TH VOW COMPLETION RATE: 100%

+++4TH VOW COMPLETION RATE: 100%

+++3RD VOW COMPLETION RATE: 100%

+++2ND VOW COMPLETION RATE: 95% - ONLY GREENZ AND SHANEOS HAVE OUTSTANDING 2ND VOWS

+++1ST VOW COMPLETION RATE: 74%

This is an excellent performance guys but it might not prove enough! Our rivals have stepped up their efforts significantly and have more firepower than we do! 

So, in this desperate hour, I ask of all of you that have outstanding vows to rally to the call of the Inner Circle and complete your tasks! We can make this happen brothers but we need ALL the resources available to us!

Also, and I need to say this, the overall quality of your work is outstanding - as expected from the First, the Honoured, the Sons of the Lion!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

+++2ND VOW COMPLETION RATE: 95% - ONLY GREENZ AND SHANEOS HAVE OUTSTANDING 2ND VOWS

This is an excellent performance guys but it might not prove enough! Our rivals have stepped up their efforts significantly and have more firepower than we do! 

So, in this desperate hour, I ask of all of you that have outstanding vows to rally to the call of the Inner Circle and complete your tasks! We can make this happen brothers but we need ALL the resources available to us!

Also, and I need to say this, the overall quality of your work is outstanding - as expected from the First, the Honoured, the Sons of the Lion!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Those are insane numbers. Who's gaining in on us Captain? It's the SM's, isn't it?

Edited by GreyRavenC

Have no fear, mine will be done tonight

Edit: I did have a moment this morning. My librarian got knocked off my paint station at some point, and I spent almost a half hour looking for him. I’d feared the worst (my wife trains puppies for a living... I was starting to panic) but finally I found him

Edited by Greenz

Phew... :lol:

Good to see you're confident of completion.

Now let's see some first vows getting done! I know, at such high completion rate already I'm asking a lot but, truth is, IT'S EXTEREMELY CLOSE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dawn of the Final Day....

With barely any time left, I'm calling my Inceptor Marines done.

I am not 100 percent satisfied, BUT, considering how long it took for me to paint them and how important they are to a possible army list, this completion is the main step at completing a task.
This is my second and third Primaris unit. This is the first time I tired the engine glow. This is what I would call a successful Vow.

Bases are super easy, they'll be done in a jiffy. But getting through the slog of black lining and edge highlighting took the commitment of ETL

Thank you Semper for this event. 

20190901-015947.jpg

20190901-015956.jpg#

I vow to take better pictures by years end (sounds long, but I rarely get the chance to use the photo box)

This is an amazing performance guys - truly amazing! 

Just make sure those second vows get done so we incur no needless penalties... :ermm:

Congratulations to Raychu and Stuka for their timely completions!

@ Raychu: Fantastic work on Deathwing and Ravenwing man, down to the bases! And the two versions of Sammael? They rock! The quality of the bone colour on the speeder is a personal favourite! :tu:

@ stuka06: I'm super happy you managed to finish this man! Not only that, but you used the ETL to try out new things - well that's what the event is for! :) Congratulations brother!

NOW LET"S SEE THE LAST OUTSTANDING  SECOND VOWS GETTING COMPLETED AND ANY OTHER FIRST VOWS TOO! THE COMPETITION IS SAVAGE THIS YEAR!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PTHJk8mMYK8/U62TgCag1kI/AAAAAAAAkVg/h_6Nx9Jp4Xc/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/deathing.PNG

BROTHERS, IT'S INSANELY CLOSE!!!

ANY COMPLETION HELPS IMMENSELY!

DO NOT HOLD BACK!

Congratulations Greenz! Now it's Shaneos' turn! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You're right JJD - sorry for that, I corrected it.

However, I had your completion registered in my spreadsheet anyway - so my mistake doesn't change the picture... unfortunately! :D It would be great to had another 157pts completed right now (YES IT'S THAT CLOSE)

So finally here at the final hours is my Vow finished to a tabletop standard. 

You may notice that one mini is finished to a far higher level than his brothers but sadly I've had some health issues the past few weeks (i strongly advise against throwing your back out, its not fun) which meant i found myself not able to spend the time to finish to the standard i had originally hoped, or work on the basing scheme, and have ended up having to rush just to get them done at all when i recovered.

Brother Arael ready to lead

Librarian

Tactical Marines ready for the battlefield

Tactical Squad

The Vow in it's totallity

Full Vow

I leave it to the mods to decide whether to count my vow as fulfilled, because although I've hit my main goal of finally getting some minis ready to return to the tabletop after years just painting for the fun of it, i didn't finish them to the standard I had planned.

Either way i'm glad to have taken part, hopefully disrupted as it has been this will give me the start i need to push on get another squad and HQ done and get back to the tabletop and get my 1st game of 8th played.