+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

OK, Week 8 cut-off is approaching fast... Any new completions to report would be most welcome - not that we had a bad week or anything - on the contrary... :wink:

Aye Captain.

I declare my second vow finished.

gallery_86236_11073_432796.jpg

hmm... some people just look better with a beard

I, Deadman Wade, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

- 10-man tactical squad with plasma gun, plasma pistol and plasma cannon - 162 pts

- Deathwing Apothecary - 75 pts

- Deathwing Ancient with power fist and storm bolter - 114 pts

- Master in terminator armor with storm bolter and relic blade - 106 pts

- Deathwing Champion - 118 pts

- 5-man meatshi... I mean, Intercessor squad with bolt rifles - 85 pts

- Primaris librarian with force sword - 101 pts

for a total of 761 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

iJQQpptsj_M.jpg

Uyjxc4wGPiU.jpg

L6a-AVy7xyE.jpg

mHOvQGD-f5w.jpg

YkrEqcSMoD0.jpg

nDD5MUHlXFI.jpg

U_jH0mVL1IY.jpg

@ Lostrael: This is amazing work mate! The face looks spectacular as does the treatment of the greens... Well done!

@ Deadman Wade: A great follow-up there and boosting our average vow too! Will you be repainting the Deathwing banner? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ah, life… It can be such a :censored: at times. And this week it hit me full force, leaving almost no time to paint. Nonetheless, with some effort I was able to finish my vow, just not in time for the weekly cut-off…:ermm:

Xerophus, Master of the 9th devastator company “The Remorseless” takes to the field with his command squad of apothecary, company champion and company ancient. Araphil, Master of the 6th tactical company “The Resolute” joins him with his two trusty jumping/smashing/melting lieutenants.

Thus my third vow is COMPLETE and the Dark Angels get 591pts.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

gallery_96682_12924_152572.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_328104.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_162863.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_102667.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_191671.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_282511.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_142076.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_477858.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_568603.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_214004.jpg

I Lostrael rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the First Legion and vow to complete
a Redemptor Dreadnought of total value 157 on or before September 1st, 2019.

gallery_86236_11073_108962.jpg

Should have been two, but there was no Contemptor available in the shop. Maybe next time.

I Lostrael rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the First Legion and vow to complete 
a Redemptor Dreadnought of total value 157 on or before September 1st, 2019. 

Should have been two, but there was no Contemptor available in the shop. Maybe next time. 

I really enjoyed painting my first redemptor, I cant wait to see this done :)

I, revered brother Cyphriel, loyal son of the Lion and servant of the Supreme Grand Master, from my sarcophagus rise to this oath of moment, and pledge my service to E Tenebrae Lux VII on the side of The First, The Unforgiven, the Dark Angels. I hereby do so by vowing a second time to complete the following on or before September 1st, 2019:

10 Primaris Hellblasters with plasma incinerators worth 330 pts.

dYIHPV9l.jpg

Edited by sneakybamsen

OK, Week 8 cut-off is approaching fast... Any new completions to report would be most welcome - not that we had a bad week or anything - on the contrary... :wink:

Aye Captain.

I declare my second vow finished.

gallery_86236_11073_432796.jpg

hmm... some people just look better with a beard

Lost, that is an absolutely brilliant paintjob. Nothing short of your usual but amazing standard. I personally find the green a little bright, but that is only a matter of preference. The beard is so cool. That's what Cypher should have had from GW ;)

Excellent!!! Keep the momentum going, we still lead everybody, and I can see more completions and new vows coming our way! :thumbsup:

@ Almagor: I see you went for 9th Company - great choice and very well executed! You have already three vows under your belt - you should rightly be proud!

@ Lostrael: After a masterpiece of a Lieutenant, the expectations are very high indeed! :wink: Good luck mate!

@ sneakybamsen: Awesome! Great greens and very nice bases! The flyer looks damn imposing! And the work on Azrael's banner? wow! Now for your follow-up (super cool btw) I estimated to 330 its but feel free to correct me if you feel otherwise

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Lt Arkley, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

1. 10 Intercessors, Auto Bolt Rifles, 2 Aux Grenade Launchers, Power Fist - 189pts
  2. 10 Intercessors, Stalker Bolt Rifles, 2 Aux Grenade Launchers, Power Sword - 174pts
  3. Primaris Lieutenant, Power Sword, Bolt Pistol - 74pts
  4. Asmodai - 130pts

for a total of 567pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Edited by Lieutenant Arkley

Sorry, Captain, you are absolutely right - the Hellblasters clock in at 330 pts, but in my tired state, I forgot to write that in my post. That said, progress was made last night with them, and if things go well today, I might get them done tonight.

Thanks for the very kind words, I am indeed very happy with how Azrael turned out (my first attempt at something remotely resembling blending, I think). The Talon has such a nice posture on it's stand, a shame more flyers are not as aggressive.

Brothers!
I, Shaneos, am proud to announce that my first vow is complete and the Dark Angels get 542 points!

The following will now join the ranks to fight for the Imperium and for the honor of the Chapter!

Sammael on Corvex - 183
Primaris Gravis Captain (Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword) - 118
Ezekiel - 135
Ravenwing bikes x4 (1 melta-gun) - 106

Total Points: 542

zjgDU12.jpg

For the LION!

I have heard the call for more warriors of the Lion to join the war effort, and I, Shaneos, will once again rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Dark Angels.

I solemnly vow to complete the following units of total value 303 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The following reinforcements are in translation from the warp on their way to The Rock.

Lieutenant in Phobos Armour - 86
Relic Deredeo Dreadnought (Aiolos Missle Launcher, Anvillus Autocannon Battery, Twin Heavy Bolter) - 217

Total Points: 303

NumjjhC.jpg

mVlbxVB.jpg

“Paint fast and suddenly. Prime without warning. Remember always, a backlog is easily finished if your models do not know they are being painted.- anon, DE4.27

@ Lt Arkley: Well, a good vow there brother! Some much needed points! Now all you need to do is to bring it home! :D

@ sneakybamsen: No worries- everything is in order now! 

@ Shaneos: A great completion and a follow-up! The DA forum (aka the Rock) ROCKS! Congratulations and good luck mate!

@ GreyRavenC: 1. It looks way too awesome - the face especially is totally amazing! 2. I don't want to meet this guy in the showers... :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Painting in August is going to be quite a challenge… But the Dark Angels are nothing if not stubborn!

I, Almagor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units of total value 297pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Master (relic blade) – 83pts.

Master (combi-plasma) – 85pts.

Venerable Dreadnought (heavy plasma cannon, close combat weapon w/storm bolter) - 129

Total: 297pts.

gallery_96682_12924_81228.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_403963.jpg