+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Head from the DA standard marines upgrade sprue as are the keys, dagger and tilt shield.

Body is the Store birthday Captain, sword appears to be the Gravis Captains sword and shoulder pad might be from the Sternguard.

Nailed it :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot!

Well, I just finished my first vow, but I need to wait until tomorrow to take a non-crappy picture of all 16 of them :laugh.:

Also, I have learned my lesson: I'm never painting the bases of marines while they're ON the Sector Imperialis bases. It's really, really annoying. But then again, those Mark III marines were second-hand so I have to make due with what I've got :laugh.:

And to prove I wasn't lying:

Primaris Lieutenant Isiah, Intercessor Squad Vanael and Tactical Squad Uriah

w4n4N5Y.jpg

Now, my next vow:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the 1404 points below on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Land Raider Crusader (with Multi-Melta) [Captain before you ask, that model was put in a strip bath, but that's all that came off. I think whoever painted this thing used something good, because the paint that's on there is not coming off :laugh.:]
  • Librarian in Terminator Armour
  • Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour
  • Deathwing Apothecary
  • Deathwing Champion
  • Deathwing Ancient
  • Relic Deredeo Dreadnought (Hellfire Plasma Cannonade, Aiolos Missile Launcher)
  • Apothecaries x3
  • Techmarine
  • Primaris Intercessors x5 (Bolt Rifle)
  • Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought (Dreadnought Inferno Cannon, Dreadnought Combat Weapon, Heavy Flamer)

And the images:

ds7j6D3.jpg

xzLSaUu.jpg

YLX7OZf.jpg

c21NAnM.jpg

xSfVsPp.jpg

The Dreadnought CCW and heavy flamer are not pictured because I'm waiting on them to arrive from Forge World :lol:

Edited by Gederas

I, Codicier rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Librarian, and Tactical Squad of total value 258pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 1 ETL VII

I have been away from the battlefield too long, i have neglected my duty to battle the Emperors foes for his glory in the name of the Lion and the Dark Angels. 

I must repent.

Henceforth I shall follow the example set by our chapter's proud battle brothers and stride forth on crusade once again.

*minor requisition cost error detected and corrected*
Edited by codicier

Hail Frateris!

I, Master Ciaphas, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Deathwing Ancient and a Deathwing Apothecary, of total value 211pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

szwhzVf.jpg

For the Lion!

Master Ciaphas

Edited by Master Ciaphas

I Dark Rage, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Terminator Squad and  a Primaris Lieutenant of total value 277 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Work in progress pictures hopefully tomorrow.

I, Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle and The Master of Recruits, vow to complete a 3-strong Aggressor Squad armed with Flamestorm Gauntlets for a total of 117pts until September 1st or become a filthy Oathbreaker!

med_gallery_27176_14431_231768.jpg

I start small but more will follow! :)

Space_hulk_deathwing_armour.jpg

ONLY IN DEATH DOES DUTY END!

We had a great streak of new recruits - we're doing great guys!

Welcome to all, new recruits and veterans alike! I would like particularly to welcome codicier, who made his first post in the B&C in the DA's Outpost! 

Now today, it will be the cut-off for the Weekly Update, so if you want your vow to make it in this update, you must hurry! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Having cleared out my backlog of hereteks and worse from my previous project,

I, Galloway, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 1x tactical squad of total value 168pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Cost via battlescribe: 7 marines w boltguns, 1 w/ plasma gun, 1 w/ plasma cannon, sergeant with chainsword and combiplasma.

Starting point for Squad Telgon (Void Reavers 4th company, 1st squad)

med_gallery_68171_15488_335306.jpg

lastly I'm making my vow.

I, Raychu, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a lot of stuff. (Sammael, 1 ravenwing talonmaster, 5 men ravenwing bike squad and 5men squad terminator squad) of total value of 703pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

p6047314.jpg

I, Spaced Hulk, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 1x Primaris Master of total value 86pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_917_15155_674593.jpg

Never forget, never forgive

gallery_917_15155_266727.jpg

Edited by Spaced Hulk

Brothers, before I go to my chambers to sleep for the night, I give you good news.

Next month, the First will be seeing something big for the ranks of the Dark Angels for E Tenebrae Lux VII. My armoury will soon have a Falchion Super Heavy Tank Destroyer (and with that, I'll be done purchasing models, period, for several months because I'm looking into purchasing a car and need to cut out Warhammer from my budget for a time) This event will see a few Lords of War from me aside from the Falchion, as I've got at least a  Knight Valiant up my sleeve, and potentially two Questoris Class Knights.....

99590101389_LEGIONFALCHION4.jpg

So ETL VII is a big thing for me. Because it'll give me the motivation to actually sit down and work on my Dark Angels, even after the event is done. Because I want to actually have a fully painted army, and not using bare plastic anymore. Or at least, put a sizable dent in the sheer number of models I have to paint :lol:

Edited by Gederas

I, Grotsmasha, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete:

1x Primaris Chaplain - 77pts

gallery_48988_15493_143468.jpg

1x Master in Cataphractii with TLC - 138pts

1x Master in TDA with SB/PF - 106pts

1x Master in TDA (Tartaros) with SB/CF - 108pts

gallery_48988_15493_70839.jpg

1x Deathwing Champion - 118pts

1x Deathwing Apothecary - 75pts

gallery_48988_15493_111232.jpg

5x Deathwing in Cataphractii with TLC - 190pts

gallery_48988_15493_4933.jpg

5x Deathwing Terminators with TLC - 175pts

gallery_48988_15493_48714.jpg

5x Deathwing Terminators with TH/SS - 205pts

gallery_48988_15493_68178.jpg

3x Deathwing Terminators with TH/SS, and 2x Deathwing Terminators with TLC - 193pts

gallery_48988_15493_81778.jpg

7x Deathwing Terminators - 1x Sgt with SB/PS, 1x Assault Cannon/PF, 4x Terminators with SB/PF, 1x Terminator with SB/CF

gallery_48988_15493_39715.jpg

of total value 1,670pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.