+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Huge progress everyone! Congrats to those who completed and a warm welcome to Darmor for joining the Unforgiven effort! Welcome brother and good luck!  

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle and The Master of Recruits will re-terate my challenge too:  

IF the SWs get a higher ETL Score than the DAs by the end of the event, I will paint 5 SWs Battle leaders corresponding to the 5 top scoring SWs players. Furthermore, I'll customise those Battle Leaders to the specs of the 5 top scoring SWs players, so it could be anything from Power armour, Terminator Armour (any kind), Primaris or on Thunder Wolf.

Something similar to the "Debt to the Wolves" I did some years ago (see my sig).

ALSO:

Now the Wolves have 20 participants! If they make it 30 by the end of the recruitment period (July 1st), I will paint 5 Wolven straight out of the box and dedicate each one to the five higher scoring SWs participants in ETL VII.

There.

Now the cut-off for the third update is tomorrow, so let's see some more Masters of the Unforgiven joining our cause! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

One last mad dash brothers!!! To those who are in the same situation as me:

Lets get those first vows done before the weekly update!

"Forget your past life. From this day on you are simply a Dark Angel - nothing else is of consequence. Painting the Chapter is all that matters." - anon, DE4.18

600px-Dark-angels-4000x2500_come_at_me_b

Brothers, Let me introduce the Third Battleline Squad of the Dark Angels Fourth Company.

ETL 2019 Pledge 1 Complete

Second Vow:

I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Redemptor Dreadnought of a total value 202 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Redemptor Dreadnought equipped with a Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, an Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Two Storm Bolters and an Icarus Rocket Pod, a total point value of 202.

ETL 2019 Pledge 2

Great work brothers! The forges of the rock are currently awaiting shipment of binding medium (super glue) from our mechanicus brethren. Once delivery has been received the techmarines will recommence the blessed assembly of an ancient relic found in the lower halls (Mastodon).

Update on my second vow:

Sammael on Corvex is done. Now to paint his boys.

gallery_96682_12924_271218.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_84586.jpg

Looks great Almagor!!!

I am doing something similar, but I did it the other way around! Finished 4 bikers yesterday and halfway through Sammael now! haha

I hope mine will look as neat as yours but I doubt it, you have such a tidy painting style. :)

Looks great Almagor!!!

I am doing something similar, but I did it the other way around! Finished 4 bikers yesterday and halfway through Sammael now! haha

I hope mine will look as neat as yours but I doubt it, you have such a tidy painting style. :smile.:

Thank you! Would love to see your Sammael!

Wow! Completions and re-vowings! Great progress here guys, let's keep it up! 

Any plans for a second vow Wade? 

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!