+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Forgive my tardiness brothers and sisters, the Lone Hunt has consumed my path of late.

The embers of my rage lay cool and dormant, the faintest glow yet defying the enclosing dark.
In the tiniest spark lies the potential of an inferno, and in this hope I stoke the flame.

The wrath of Fenris has yet to leave my soul, and while this spark remains I spit out my defiance.

I, Jarl Kjaran Coldheart, rise to fight for the Aett in the E Tenebrae Lux. I will complete the following models before September 1st. Success will be my result as I refuse to acknowledge failure. 

--Primaris Wolf Lord with power fist and plasma pistol
--Primaris Wolf Lord in Gravis Armor
--Wolf Lord in (Tartaros) Terminator Armor with storm bolter and frost axe
--Wolf Lord in Cataphractii Armor with frost sword and combi-melta
--Damocles Command Rhino

--Intercessor Squad x5, Bolt Rifles, Pack Leader with Power Sword
--Intercessor Squad x5, Bolt Rifles, Pack Leader with Power Sword

--Redemptor Dreadnought with Icarus Rocket Pod, Marco Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Fragstorm Grenade Launcher
--Reivers x5, Grav Chutes
--Reivers x5, Grav Chutes
--Relic Contemptor Dreadnought with twin lascannon, cyclone missile launcher, dreadnought close combat weapon
--Relic Contemptor Dreadnought with dreadnought close combat weapon, dreadnought chainfist
Wolf
--Wolf Guard Terminators in Cataphractii Armor, 5 chainfists (thunder hammers)
--Wolf Guard Terminators in Tartaros Armor, PL with Chain fist and plasma blaster, 1 Chainfist, 3 power fists
--Wolf Guard Terminators in Tartaros Armor, PL with power sword and plasma blaster, 1 CF, 2 lightning claws x2, 1 power fist
--Wolf Guard Terminators in Tartaros Armor, PL with power sword and volkite charger, chain fist, 2 lightning claws x2, 1 power fist
--Wulfen Pack x6, PL with frost claws, 2 frost claws, 2 thunder hammer & storm shields, 1 set of claws

--Inceptor Squad x3

--Hellbaster Squad x5
--Predator Tank with autocannon and heavy bolter sponsons
-- Predator Tank with autocannon and heavy bolter sponsons
-- Predator Tank with autocannon and heavy bolter sponsons

--Stormhawk Interceptor with assault cannon, las-talon and typhoon missile launcher

--Repulsor tank with Twin lascannon, heavy onslaught gatling cannon, onslaught gatling cannon, 4 fragstorm grenade launchers, Icarus rocket pod
--Repulsor tank with twin heavy bolter, las-talon, onslaught gatling cannon, 2 storm bolters, Icarus rocket pod, 2 fragstorm grenade launchers

Total of 4003 points

Come now brothers and sisters, lets create a saga worthy of memory!

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

19 Dark Angels -- > 10857

09 Space Wolves --> 9785

It's 2 vs 1, almost a fair fight!

Funnily enough, this is an ongoing pattern for the SWs since ETL 1. Strong vows but lacking the numbers. Sometimes it works and you guys get a good placement but it'll be even better if you can match the numbers...

*You are handed the transcript of a fragmented Astrotelepathic Message*

...no, tell the Lords of Fenris and Green Ol' Captain Semper, the Young Ones aren't ready yet...

...Gaia knows they barely testfitted their armour, they don't even know the colour of their own darn backplates...

...and I am not sending them off, until Lord Sigfryd's House has mobilized... ...tell the old man to get back into his seat and move! I am sic-...

...What do you mean, they don't need our fleet composition? What Madlad wouldn't want our magnificent fleet in his strategic eval-...

...-nd they don't even know about the sightings of the Wandering King yet, do they? Give them all we know. Yes, I mean the scrolls and sctolls of nothing substa-...

...hollow eyesocket of the Allfather, this will take some work to get there fast.

+++++++++

I haven't finalized my paint scheme YET.

(Also waiting on the Contrast Colours to consider some of those atleast for details)

Also I am converting a Imperial Knight, for a later vow, but have to decide on his weapons...

(Kinda sad I can't paint my Battlefleet Gothic models I aquired for this... maybe someday!)

So... Semper... if some random dude from one of the NOT-Codex:SpaceMarines-Forums would decide to build and paint a (precisely) Guilliman sized (and slightly resembling him) model... any leeway in how one could price such an oddity?

19 Dark Angels -- > 10857

09 Space Wolves --> 9785

It's 2 vs 1, almost a fair fight!

Funnily enough, this is an ongoing pattern for the SWs since ETL 1. Strong vows but lacking the numbers. Sometimes it works and you guys get a good placement but it'll be even better if you can match the numbers...

Less vows = less vows that could fail?

(I know this isn't really the case.)

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15532/med_gallery_69090_15532_60687.jpeg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15532/med_gallery_69090_15532_686570.jpeg

I, Jbickb, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the SPACE WOLVES and vow to complete: 15 intercessors bolt rifles, 3 inceptors with assault bolters, 3 agressors with boltstorm gauntlets, A redemptor dreadnought with heavy onslaught gattling cannon/onslaught gattling cannon/storm bolters/icarus rocket pod, a primaris battle leader with ace and bolter, and a primaris battle leader with powersword, for a total value of  811 POINTS on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'm going to join this too.

I will paint the following I already own.

10 infiltrators

3 eliminators

2 Phobos wolf lords

1 Phobos rune priest

2 Phobos battle leaders

These models are sprayed Fang, and some have been washed. That's it so far. I stopped progress when I saw this was happening.

I plan to also add a unit of wulfin and one or two other bigger units (either repulsor, redemptor, another unit of wulfin, or a plane) not sure which yet and I don't want to commit to a specific unit, but it'll be something from that.

Now we’re talking brothers!

10 infiltrators

3 eliminators

2 Phobos wolf lords

1 Phobos rune priest

2 Phobos battle leaders

These models are sprayed Fang, and some have been washed. That's it so far. I stopped progress when I saw this was happening.

I plan to also add a unit of wulfin and one or two other bigger units (either repulsor, redemptor, another unit of wulfin, or a plane) not sure which yet and I don't want to commit to a specific unit, but it'll be something from that.

Likely Semper will want a pic of the further along models in question.

Good to see the Wolves gathering - that's great news! :)

So... Semper... if some random dude from one of the NOT-Codex:SpaceMarines-Forums would decide to build and paint a (precisely) Guilliman sized (and slightly resembling him) model... any leeway in how one could price such an oddity?

I'm not sure... If you're to price him from the SW Codex, you need to try and find a good "count-as". hmm... PM me and we can work this out...

I have it in my gallery, I just can't copy the picture on mobile to the post. I'll do so once I'm at my desktop.

EDIT

Here they ae.

OK, they are a bit worked on but nothing that would outright disqualify them. Just apply a 10% haircut on the points' value of the washed models and they're good to go. Don't forget to give me the points for the entire vow as soon as you work it out. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

10 infiltrators

3 eliminators

2 Phobos wolf lords

1 Phobos rune priest

2 Phobos battle leaders

You can make multiple vows so you could use what you have as your first vow then figure out the second one as you finish the first one.

I'm in the middle of a move right now so I plan on doing small vows once I've got everything over to the new place.

Thx Killersquid - best of luck with your vows! :)

Now let's see some more SWs joining in. Saturday is the cut-off day for the first Weekly update - so if you wanna make it, don't hold back - join now! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry Dantay, I must have missed it during the constant updates of the first few days...

So let's see: 

I will not be able to vow until I get home on the 19th June.

I have a counts as question.
I have a squad with autocannons, and a squad with rotary cannons ( FW kits). Could they be counts as heavy bolters as Wolves do not have access to these specific weapons?

Also, I have terminators with reaper autocannons. Again loyalists cannot access these weapons, so could they be counts as assault cannons?

The answer is yes. Price them correctly and you're good to go! :)

Something I noticed: the thread title has the outpost as "OutLpost".

Good to see some hefty lifting from the Wolves. Give those robed dudes a proper kicking! :thumbsup:

My wolves did not trust the Outlpost and feared a trap

We preferred to stay hidden and cover the pack

Now that all is well we will cautiously emerge from the shadows...as noted by brother GrFlur we are constantly on the hunt

Vow 1

I TiguriusX of the Space Wolves vow to complete to the best of my ability on or before September 1st
1 Wolf lord in phobos armor
1 full sized infiltrator unit (they are still on sprue and need to be assembled...but I have a brand new GW model holder to help)
Total 349 points

gallery_49686_15551_7893.jpg

med_gallery_49686_15551_112411.jpg

Last year I made 1 massive vow and learned in the results that number of vows are counted for awards. This year I will make multiple smaller vows as I progress instead

Edited by TiguriusX