+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

+++SPACE WOLVES OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_142024.png

Welcome to the Space Wolves Outpost. Space Wolves belong to the “Adeptus Astartes” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:
· Codex: Space Wolves
· Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Space Marines:

o All units with the <Chapter> keyword

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!+++

gallery_48988_15465_142024.png

PARTICIPANTS LIST (alphabetical order):

Alphastryke: Vow 1 (934) COMPLETE

Black_Star: Vow 1 (588) COMPLETE

Boytoy: Vow 1 (1,011)

Chazzmos: Vow 1 (504) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (655) COMPLETE

Dantay VI: Vow 1 (1,759) COMPLETE

Darthalibert: Vow 1 (1,164)

Gr'Flur: Vow 1 (888) COMPLETE

hammer grimblood: Vow 1 (283)

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart: Vow 1 (4,003)

Jbickb: Vow 1 (811) COMPLETE

killersquid: Vow 1 (741)

Konnavaer: Vow 1 (265) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (238) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (336) COMPLETE

Lord Ranulf: Vow 1 (169)

Mactire: Vow 1 (103) COMPLETE

mercbat: Vow 1 (188) COMPLETE

moric: Vow 1 (615)

PeteyS

I, Lord Ranulfrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: one Primaris Battle Leader with Power Axe and Bolt Carbine and one 5-Man Intercessor Squad with Bolt Rifles, including an Intercessor Pack Leader with Power Fist, for a total value of 169 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For Russ and the Allfather!

NVIGAke.jpg

-Ran

Edited by Lord Ranulf

ᛁ'ᛗ, ᚷᚱ'ᚠᛚᚢᚱ "ᛋᛏᛟᚱᛗᛁᚾᚷ" ᛏᚹᛟᚲᛚᛟᚢᛞᛋ, ᚱᛁᛋᛖ ᛗᚤ ᚺᛟᚹᛚ ᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᚺᚨᛚᛚᛖᚾᚷᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛖ ᛏᛖᚾᛖᛒᚱᚨᛖ ᛚᚢᛪ ᛟᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛋᛁᛞᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚡᛚᚤᚴᚨ ᚠᛖᚾᚱᚤᚴᚨ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚡᛟᚹ ᛏᛟ ᚲᛟᛗᛈᛚᛖᛏᛖ:" ᛏᚹᛟ ᚲᚨᛖᛋᛏᚢᛋ ᛒᚨᛏᛏᛚᛖ ᚱᚨᛗ (370 ᛪ 2) ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᚹᛟ ᚱᚺᛁᚾᛟ ᚹᛁᛏᚺ 2 ᛋᛏᛟᚱᛗᛒᛟᛚᛏᛖᚱ (74 ᛪ 2) ᚠᛟᚱ ᚨ ᛏᛟᛏᚨᛚ ᛟᚠ 888 ᛈᛟᛁᚾᛏᛋ
ᛟᚾ, ᛟᚱ ᛒᛖᚠᛟᚱᛖ, ᛋᛖᛈᛏᛖᛗᛒᛖᚱ 1ᛋᛏ, 2019. ᛋᚢᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛒᚱᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᛖ ᛖᛏᛖᚱᚾᚨᛚ ᛗᛃᛟᛚᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᚨᛁᛚᚢᚱᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛞᛟᛟᛗ ᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᚹᛖᚨᚱ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᚨᛞᚷᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛟᚨᛏᚺᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᛖᚱ ᚢᚾᛏᛁᛚ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛖᚾᛞ ᛟᚠ ᛏᛁᛗᛖᛋ... ᛒᛖᚲᚨᚢᛋᛖ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛟᛟᚴ ᛟᚠ ᚷᚱᛁᛖᚡᚨᚾᚲᛖᛋ ᛞᛖᛖᛞᛋ ᚨᚱᛖ ᚹᚱᛁᛏᛏᛖᚾ ᛁᚾ ᛋᛏᛟᚾᛖ!

ETL VII First Bow

I'm, Gr'Flur "Storming" TwoClouds, rise my howl to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlyka Fenryka and vow to complete:" Two Caestus Battle Ram (370 x 2) and Two Rhino with 2 stormbolter (74 x 2) for a total of 888 points
On, or before, September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal Mjold and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of times... because in the book of grievances deeds are written in stone!

I, UniWolfrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: ​1 Primaris Battle Leader with Master-crafted stalker Bolt rifle, 1 Primaris Rune Priest with Runic Sword, 3 5-man Intercessor Squads with stalker Bolt Rifles, 1 5-man Hellblaster squad with Plasma Incinerators, 1 Redemptor Dreadnaught with Heavy onslaught gatling cannon, onslaught gatling cannon, two storm bolters, icarus missile launcher, 1 5-man squad of Reavers with Heavy Bolt Pistols and combat knifes and finally 1 3-man squad of Inceptors with Assault Bolters for a total value of 1109pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

IMG 2110

IMG 2109

IMG 2107

IMG 0842

IMG 2111

IMG 2112

IMG 2113

IMG 2114

IMG 2115

I Chazzmos will be on the hunt during E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete 3 x 5-man Intercessor Squads with Bolt Rifles and a Power Fist AND 1 x 6-man Aggressor Squad with Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets  of total value 504 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me sagas in the halls and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

M2cpxFh.png

Edited by Chazzmos

Quick question, can I pledge stuff from vangaurd Marines (shadow spear)

Totally, they have [chapter] keywords! I plan on my infiltrators for vow 2.

That is true!

Additionally (following the Vanguard Space Marines rule booklet):

"If you decide that a Captain in Phobos Armour is drawn from the Space Wolves Chapter, then CAPTAIN keyword is replaced with the WOLF LORD keyword.

If you decide that a Librarian in Phobos Armour is drawn from the Space Wolves Chapter, then LIBRARIAN keyword is replaced with the RUNE PRIEST keyword.

If you decide that Lieutenant in Phobos Armour is drawn from the Space Wolves Chapter, then LIEUTENANT keyword is replaced with the BATTLE LEADER keyword."

Unleash the Rout, sons of Fenris! :thumbsup:

Edited by Majkhel

I, TRISZIN, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the SPACE WOLVES and vow to complete: ONE STORM FANG (LASCANNONS, HEAVY BOLTERS), ONE STORM WOLF (LAS CANNONS, MULTIMELTAS), ONE IRON PRIEST, ONE LUKAS THE TRICKSTER, ONE WOLF LORD IN PHOBOS ARMOR, for a total value of  879 POINTS on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

VOW 1

++  (Imperium - Space Wolves) [48 PL, 879pts] ++

+ HQ +

Iron Priest [5 PL, 66pts]: Boltgun, Thunder hammer

Wolf Lord in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 119pts]: Camo cloak, Master-crafted instigator bolt carbine

+ Elites +

Lukas the Trickster [6 PL, 110pts]

+ Flyer +

Stormfang Gunship [15 PL, 259pts]

. Two Lascannons: 2x Lascannon

. Two Twin Heavy Bolters: 2x Twin heavy bolter

Stormwolf [16 PL, 325pts]: Twin helfrost cannon

. Two Lascannons: 2x Lascannon

. Two Twin Multi-Meltas: 2x Twin multi-melta

++ Total: [48 PL, 879pts] ++

j5DEUMz.jpg

Brdy0Wz.jpg

Edited by Triszin

I Moric of the Space Wolves vow to complete to the best of my ability on or before september 1st

1 razorback with twin lascannons and a stormbolter (112 pts)

1 Redemptro Dreadnought with Heavy onslaught gatling cannon,onslaught gatling cannon,2 stormbolters and icarus pods (161 pts)

Arjac Rockfist (145 pts)

1 Rune priest with runic sword,runic armor and a psychic hood (110 pts)

1 Wolf lord with wolf claw and a master crafted boltgun (87 pts)

Total 615 pts

Success will bring me glory, failure will damn me as oathbreaker 

Vow1 ETL '19

Edited by moric

I Alphastryke of the Space Wolves vow the complete the following by Sept 1st 2019

Primaris Wolf Lord with with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol

Primaris Wolf Lord with Master Crafted auto bold rifle and Power Sword

Primaris Wolf Priest

Rune Priest with Runic Staff

Wolf Guard Battle Leader with Boltgun and Wolf Claw

Wolf Lord with Jump Pack and Wolf Claws

HQ Cropped

Blood Claw Pack with Flamer, Power Sword, Wolf Guard Pack Leader with Combi-Flamer and Power Sword

BC Flamer

Grey Hunter Pack with Plasma Gun

GH Plasma

Grey Hunter Pack with Meltagun, Power Fist, Wolf Guard Pack Leader with Combi-Melta and Power Fist

GH Melta

Intercessor Squad with Grenade Launcher and Power Fist

Intersessor

Total 934 points

Success grants me access to Valhalla, failure sees me labeled as an oath-breaker

Thus far the Space Wolves have vowed 5,782 points compared to the Dark Angels 7,184 points.

Of course, those petulant monks are always leaving tasks unfinished...

They picked this fight, but by Russ, we will finish it!

Unleash the paints! 

-Ran

The Wolves are definitely mobilising and with some hefty vows too. But bear in mind that this the phase to get new recruits in. The single strongest metric for ETL success is number of participants: that can absorb handicaps like low average vow and possible drop-outs due to painting fatigue. It also allows for smaller vows to remain relevant.

Welcome to the new SWs recruits - and good luck to all! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE SAGA OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

I will not be able to vow until I get home on the 19th June.

I have a counts as question.

I have a squad with autocannons, and a squad with rotary cannons ( FW kits). Could they be counts as heavy bolters as Wolves do not have access to these specific weapons?

Also, I have terminators with reaper autocannons. Again loyalists cannot access these weapons, so could they be counts as assault cannons?

Edited by Dantay VI