+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Yea, that's what I'm doing. I have a squad of intercessors done and I'm half way through my aggressors. Got a landspeeder, a ven dread and a spartan to go!

Kinsmen, I am proud to declare my vow complete !

Wolf Lord Ulfgrim and Rune Priest Ingvar have joined the ranks of the mighty 6th and stand ready to cut the threads of the xenos, the heretic and the faithless...

bOvm9Q.jpg

2JjklI.jpg

2HvD1L.jpg

oQvkMv.jpg

27CQb5.jpg

eyUDKs.jpg

I raise a toast to you all brothers, may your vows remain steady and your glasses full. In a day or two Russ willing I shall return to these hallowed halls to vow again... Hjolda !

Reinforcements are due brothers and sisters! I UniWolf declare my 3rd vow!

1x Wolf Lord with thunder hammer and storm shield - 105pts

1x Razorback with twin lascannon and 2x storm bolters - 114pts

5x fenrisian wolves - 40pts

5x long fangs - 4x Plasma cannon - 134pts

5x long fangs - 2x lascannons, 1x plasma cannon, 1x missile launcher - 156pts

This vow totals 549pts. May the doors of Valhalla be closed to me should I fail to complete my vow. 

IMG 3003

Excellent work Konnovaer - I think the Ice effect on the weapons is especially cool!

And a great follow-up UniWolf! Keep going guys, week 7 cut-off will be later today!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well progress has been slow so far, and I am going off the rig tomorrow, so I expect not much to get done at home, although I do have something in the worls if I do get this vow finished :)

So this is where I am at/

The twins.

0oYF82L.jpg

Getting there, trying wo work out if I want to do the shoulder plate black to match the artwork in Inferno, or off-white, as my leviathan has... Thoughts??

The 3 priests

Still a lot to do on these, like the others, the steel and bronze needs worked on, then on to reds etc,lenses and skull/ bone details done.

jVQ43O7.jpg

Smash Jarl.

This is ano lder photo, so he is a little further along.

L5gimbs.jpg

Ben asking on facebook if anyone has a wulfen shield going spare...so far no takers on that yet :(May end up sacrificing a grey slayer shield to get the vow over the line.

Choppy jarl

Running death with kraken sword

hZce4An.jpg

Need to give him a wolf pelt between his legs to cover the hole in his crotch :D

Not Njal

wA1cMEr.jpg

What colour to do the flames?Blue and white like a snow storm or traditional fiery death??

Stabby Jarl

Really liking this guy the more I work on him... Hav definite plans to really do some reworking on him after ETL to give him more of a wolf flavour

yMPQTnQ.jpg

Trying to think f design ideas for the wolf claw, any ideas??

Sneaky Jarl,

He is quite a bit further along, my biggest doubt with him is whether to keep the trim on the shoulder pad gold, or make it steel, as the gold is a bit blingy, thoughts??

SuxNdTo.jpg

Flying runic death

Minimal conversion work here.

O3a0P8s.jpg

Gave him a raven guard jump pack and plan to giv him black hair, llight wolf pelt, and the feathers can be done in black to push the ravn theme, the only ting I am unsure of, s whether th skulls all over the place are a bit too chas-y?

New priest on the block

Not too much work here

dv6PnVF.jpg

Got rid of almost all the bones etc, as I thught it was too OTT and have dcided to paint the wolf helm as bone instead. May switch it for a KF studio helm, still undecided. Thought hte varagyr axe would mahe a decent crozius counts as :D

Deredeo or not

This model is giving me a severe painters block, and not sure what the heck to do with him

h3MWDtu.jpg

I am thinking knot work, just struggling for ideas or themes for him... Quite like keeping him in muted colours, almost like a mammoth sniper... Ideas apprciated for this one.

Bonus model

Not codex compatible, but a  fun side project...

.mSufsXL.jpg

Ah shoot, have another wolf pries, but forgot his snaps.. Will dd in from home.

Anway any help advice or critiques gratefully accepted.

Thanks for Looking.

Wow, Dantay, these are some impressive minis there! Love the grey - instead of the blue-grey - and it seems you have a uniform progress (more or less) across all your models. That means that at some point there will be a big boost in the SWs Forum! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Guys, you really need to speed up - your completion rate is only 16% vs. the ETL average of 30%. Given your situation, I'd expect an above average completion rate by this point. C'mon, you can do it - there are a lot of quick wins in your pool! I sure hope we'll some more completions before the weekly update!

@ mactire: Congats on your completion mate - a reliable Long Fang you are! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry brothers and sisters, the real world has consumed my time of late.

My glacial progress is unworthy of the results shown so far. 

The month of July is largely lost to me. I will do what I can to make my oath.

Sicaran is done, pics forthcoming! Unfortunately I totally forgot I pledged the wolves...

I’ll likely miss tomorrow’s cutoff because of those but I should have an early completion next week. Hoping the have the revow shortly after. Just need a few finishing touches on the land raider.

I declare Vow #1 complete

Full squad of infiltrators including a helix adept

gallery_49686_15551_89851.jpg

gallery_49686_15551_164777.jpg

The CQB squad has drank from the water of life.

Their senses are extraordinary even for the sons of Russ

Wolf Lord in Phobos armor

med_gallery_49686_15551_321115.jpg

med_gallery_49686_15551_25803.jpg

I was inspired after seeing Konnaver's awesome black/blue scheme and redid my guys.

The colors don't show up well in the picture but I based with mechanics grey spray then did alternating armor panels with abaddon black and eshin grey.

I also decided bright red was too much for what I consider a stealth unit so I swapped it to a black gun scheme.

For average joe painter I am happy and they look good in person

The 1 thing I don't like is my wolf lord helmet. I liked the pure white but it didn't match the painted model. I tried a random color scheme on it and decided the dirty/muddy look is just "ok"