+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

I, TiguriusX, declare my 5th and final vow of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves COMPLETE!!!!!

2xChaplain Venerable Dreadnought with twin lascannons

5 man intercessor unit with power sword

*20% penalty for intercessors

Total-455 points

gallery_49686_15551_96321.jpg

med_gallery_49686_15551_131806.jpg

med_gallery_49686_15551_122263.jpg

med_gallery_49686_15551_118922.jpg

And an extra shot of all 3 venerable chaplains I run in my list. With 1 acting as the warlord

gallery_49686_15551_99490.jpg

Captain Semper I want to thank you for holding this event. It is a great inspiration and the only time I have pushed myself to paint.

I have a 5-man unit of terminators remaining before I have my first ever 2k point army fully painted.

I might make my way to LVO or BAO now that I am close to legal

Now it is time to sleep because I pushed hard to finish my goals

C'mon fellow Space Wolves. Finish those vows!!!

Kinsmen, I am happy to declare my vow complete and a mighty new weapon joining the ranks of the vlka fenryka :smile.: :

sqW2YS.jpg

cAhoy4.jpg

DUXYNI.jpg

I have a game against death guard lined up for the end of the month where I will see how she performs and if Russ wills it she may even earn a name !

Onwards brothers :biggrin.:

Awww :censored: there is something not right with the image uploader. It keeps making my pics massive :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Anyone got any ideas?

First of all, upload you images to the gallery on your profile.

Afterwards when you're writting your post, select the option "my Media" and select the fotos you want.

They will apper small but you can click on them to see them bigger

Example of how it looks:

Stormy shoulderpad

PS I should do a Full tutorial on "how to" because I believe it's the 3rd or 4th time I explain it 

Awww :censored: there is something not right with the image uploader. It keeps making my pics massive :verymad::verymad::verymad:

Anyone got any ideas?

First of all, upload you images to the gallery on your profile.

Afterwards when you're writting your post, select the option "my Media" and select the fotos you want.

They will apper small but you can click on them to see them bigger

Example of how it looks:

PS I should do a Full tutorial on "how to" because I believe it's the 3rd or 4th time I explain it

That's what I have done. The issue seems to be while it's uploading into my gallery, some of the pics uploaded as huge images that don't fit on the screen, and some upload as normal.

I thought it might have been something I did before uploading, but all these images went through the same process on my computer, and at the same time. I duno.

It only seems to affect the website, the pics are a normal size on the mobile site.

Edited by Yoyo ninja

And with this... I declare my second vow done!

pKEqhSd.jpg

Close-up pictures following later this week.

Maybe a quick 3rd Vow too. Depends on the weather tho. Due to the new heatwave I was seriously slowed down, only able to paint a step or two on the Redemptor each morning.

Lol, so thats what the space marine action figures will look like, good job Yoyo, btw did I see your Spartan on Facebook?

Your models are looking great :tu:

Right, starting to make headway

Nuc6MAg.jpg

A nice groupshot of the gang.

vQrt6Un.jpg

One of my favourite dreadnoughts so far... Got some work to do on the bronze, lenses and gems, plus exhaust stacks, then I can feel happier with him

WYNOKBx.jpg

His shooty brother, same as slice n dice, then I can class him as close to being done.

UXX2zjw.jpg

Still a long way from being done, but I have a few ideas I might be able to pull off

t1wQV0K.jpg

30K moritat, which I am painting for fun is almost there... Not sure you can have a gun-slinging wolf with jump pack in 40K

5lNebKv.jpg

Hair, markings and tidy-up for this guy...

4i74vt4.jpg

Staff, knick-knacks and tidy up for the acrobatic Rune Priest

8hawue7.jpg

Hair, tidy-up, trying to work out what to do with the gut-plate... Also markings, what to do? Varagyr and command elements in 30K have red left pads with gold legion symbols, but this does not follow through to 40K. Also concerned the red would dominate too much.... Thoughts?

wcjy2Iq.jpg

Same issue for the pads with this guy, need to do knotwork of the fist and re-touch up the silvers on the weapons

tURy4Fj.jpg

Markings, hair, doo-dahs... You get the idea.

cg7Lko4.jpg

Hair to do and a few bits, neaten up the blades.

WSFnzmB.jpg

Run some sepia over the helmet for more definition... Should I do the red on the snout like the moriitat??

8bqsXyU.jpg

Some tidy-up on highlights and blade, markings face mask..... Something norse and in black to look sneaky. Finish backpack, but its not top priority

1Ejzrhy.jpg

Tidy-up, makings, something for the wee shield, add some colour to the servo arm

KzZc9K6.jpg

Replace missing servo skull, tidy up and face mask.

JBKR3Iy.jpg

Clean up markings, refine highlights on hammer

ta7yOYy.jpg

Hair, markings and re-do blade, really not happy with that.