+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

I'm Keeping all the Primaris  (succesor chapter) from the Conquest and also the Tooth and Claw ones ... 2 stormfang/stormwolf 2 razorbacks 2 repulsor ... for next year i have few minis to paint and make the Fang Proud

Always with the blessings of Cpt. Semper and his amazing job, work and dedication

I was very surprised you were not nominated for the master artificer.

The IP with Thunderbolt had everything.

Kitbash, conversion, sculpting. Not to mention killer paint job and freehanding. Base was damn good too.

3 knight entries, all good paint jobs but more or less stock.... Your work was the equal if not better than those chosen by the inner circle.

But it is subjective and I am a little biased.

I have asked if next year each faction choose their artificer, which is in turn nominate D for master artificer, to showcase the best of all groups.

Thanks brother!

I have asked if next year each faction choose their artificer, which is in turn nominate D for master artificer, to showcase the best of all groups.

I think this would be cool but would likely turn into a popularity contest. More-so than other internet voting type stuff :P

Well brothers it was a bit of a hard year but maybe next year we can do something like winter's advance in the lead up to the ETL to help hype folks up for it.

Yes, I think we need something to get us motivated and KEEP us motivated.

The Rubicon Primaris and Hunt the Fallen Side-Events held in the Dark Angels Forum were awesome to follow... but I don't know if a similiar thing would have helped us!?

I was quite shocked when a buddy pointed out that I am Faction Champion.

I partly feel like I do not deserve it.

I am happy with what I achieved and that I got as much stuff done as I did.

But similiar to our overall performance I feel like I could have done more - for my own vows AND to keep the foundry hot for all of us. There needs to be something I/We can do for next year's ETL.

I will mull over this for the next few days...

Of course, big thanks to Captain Semper and his Team of supporters who got this whole thing organized and frequently updated for all of us.

Petey, I can only echo what the others have said: you surely are the Master Artificer in the Aett!

...and it's not an easily won position, as there were quite some amazing and inspiring works from others! (I will surely need to practice freehanding Celtic Knots and Patterns during this year's Inktober!)