+++Deathwatch Outpost+++

Now that my first vow is completed which had a diverse unit meant for kill team, I will be start the slow process of createing my normal Deathwatch army to with the Reiver bodies.

I Chris521 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and vow to complete an additional Veteran kill team and captain of total value 360 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

ue83unY.jpg?1

I'm going to strip the primer off that terminator to make room for the grey seer

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

I, AdmirableGoal, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Death Watch, and the glorious armies of the Divine Emperor, and vow to complete:

- A Veteran Squad with - 5 veterans with Storm Bolters and Storm Shields, a Veteran Sergeant with a Storm Bolter and Thunder Hammer, and a Vanguard Veteran with a bolt pistol and chain sword at 151 points

- A Veteran Squad with - 3 Veterans with Storm Bolters and Storm Shields, a black shield with a Storm Bolter and Storm Shield, a Veteran Sergeant with a Storm Bolter and Thunder Hammer, and a Vanguard Veteran with a bolt pistol and chain sword at 145 points

- An Intercessor Squad - 2 Intercessors with Bolt Rifles, 3 intercessors with Auto Bolt Rifles, and an intercessor sergeant with an Auto Bolt Rifle and Power Fist at 121 points

-A Watch Captain with Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield for 124 points

-A Watch Master at 130 points

for a total value of 671 points, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.  

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15657/gallery_129660_15657_717829.jpg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15657/gallery_129660_15657_565462.jpg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15657/gallery_129660_15657_376228.jpg

SO IT IS WRITTEN.

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I don’t have any exciting photos, but progress is being made. It’s slow going, work and family, but getting there. My hope is to complete this vow by the end of July and have the month of August to knock out a 3rd Vow. It’s not a lot compared to others, but I’m hoping to get 1000 points painted for ETL.

How’s everyone else doing?

Time for a second vow.

I our_baz rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the The Deathwatch and vow to complete one vetern squad containing.

Sgt pw sword and combi plasma

2 x vets with storm shield and combi plasma

2x vets with frag cannon

1 vet with storm bolter and chainsword

1 vanguard vet with lightning claws

1 vanguard vet with chainsword and stirm shield

And one chaplain with bolter, to the value of 303 pts.

gallery_72518_14717_91977.jpg