+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

Doesn't Novena come with points in the box? :huh.:

Also bear in mind that you may add a GK unit alongside her...;)

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES
UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Dread, vow (2) to build and paint a sister superior before Sept 1. 9 whole points! Will post pic soon.

Make her a Domionion Sister Superior, then she'd be 10 points :p

Isn’t she a special character? I mean she’s a named character...

She is a named character, but is ultimately just a Sister Superior (and one that has few weapon options than the other Sister Superior models) and has no special rules etc.

I'm painting much more than I thought I would be over the summer, so I feel I can pledge another vow.  So...

I, Jack Burton, pledge as Vow #3 to complete the following miniatures by September 1, or suffer eternal shame as an Oathbreaker:

2 squads of Battle Sisters, 10 women each, each with Superior, Meltagun, and Flamer.  

Total points: 240

48171039577_600f687850_k.jpgIMG_4227

@ Dread: Such a pity... listen, I'd happily accept her as "count-as" Cannones for 45 points. The model more than deserves it. You OK with that? 

@ Jack Burton: Great to see such drive for the original range - they deserve respect and this is a great opportunity to get this project going! Good luck sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yeah thanks Cap, I stripped the last paint job off of those 20 girls; I painted them up 7 years ago and I've been thinking about re-doing them for a while.  It's always a bit sad to strip an old paint job but it's a new beginning for some girls who deserve it!  New color scheme and new paints; going to try Turbo Dork's Dark Net (airbrush) and use them as a test case for Citadel's Contrast range.

She is an awesome model. I hope that the others are as detailed and fit together as good as her. She will be a canoness just because I'm spending so much time on her as well as there should be 10 models to a box so why would you replace the superior and have an uneven number, my thinking anyways. I wish she had a helmet, I hate painting faces.

Excellent! A great collection there Dread! Congrats for completing your vow and if you want to do the remaining GKs - go ahead and vow them (even without the Sisters). 

Also any more completions here apart from Dread and Jack Burton? It'll be great if the SoBs make the legendary 100% completion rate! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!