+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

@ Studio Silvernale: Excellent choice of colours! It sort of reminds me of Galadriel when she turns negative! :lol: 

@ dracpanzer: Good to see progress - very clean work there! Any chance of tapping the bases? 

OK, keep in mind that the cut-off of Week 7 will be later today... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Germinae are done. And that concludes my first vow.

sororitas_germinae_01_by_kasumidoll_ddca

ddcat0s-0028d7f1-3b29-4685-8413-3e72d343

I will make a second vow of the following:

5x wolf guard terminators (storm bolter & storm shield, 1x heavy flamer) [180 points]

5x wolf guard terminators (thunder hammer & storm shield, 1x power sword & storm shield) [223 points]

"counts as" Inquisitor Greyfax [85 points]

I have to use "counts as" wolf guard terminators because I can't find any other terminators that can do SB & SS - if anyone knows other options besides cheesewolves let me know. All minis are already primed and included in previous pictures.

:eek:

At this stage the SoBs have :

1. the highest completion rate in the ETL
  2. The lead the IFOR Faction in terms of SCR

You don't see these things every day! Who would have thought...

@ Silvernale: Those swords are amazing - I love how one of them ends yellow-ish towards the tip and the other towards the base! There are great minis once you see them finished (and skip the difficulties of putting them together! :lol: Unfortunately the SWs cannot count towards the SoB's score - but you may vow them as Out-of-Competition (OOC). ;)

@ dracpanzer: These are fantastic! Such minis are the reason why the SoB's retained their popularity all these years despite GW snubbing them! Now I assume the three Repentia is a game-legal unit? Don't have my books handy as I'm on holidays... :blush.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Completion of my second vow. Repentia squad of 45 points. The model in the second rank was primed and had a wash so I didn't include her in my vow but painted her up with the rest. Terrible lighting and pic, my apologies. Two are Sacred Rose, one Argent Shroud and one Order of our Martyred Lady. They fit well in my six Order crusade army.

med_gallery_53617_12047_118015.jpg