+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

Going to call this one done. Vow 3 complete. Base still has to dry, but pretty happy with her. Decals are at home, but I intend to put some of the SoB decal text on the book, scroll in her hand and on the one she's wearing.

med_gallery_53617_12047_152570.jpg

med_gallery_53617_12047_9091.jpg

Edited by dracpanzer

Excellent Dracpanzer! Very Grimdark looking too! :lol:

@ Silvernale: I erased your vow as per your request - but seriously, consider vowing again, even if the bulk is an out-of-competition vow...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Swearing my fourth vow. Bloody Rose Canoness for my Repentia bomb with an inferno pistol and power sword to use as the Blade of Admonition relic. Vow Total 56 points.

med_gallery_53617_12047_90244.jpg

Edited to correct the point total.

Edited by dracpanzer

OK 2nd vow Mk II.

10x Sister of Silence (vigilator) with null-maiden rhino [262 pt]

10x Sister of Battle (flamer, heavy flamer) with rhino [191 pt]

sisters_of_silence_wip_01_by_kasumidoll_

The rest of my Raging Heroes "sisters" still on sprue. Only like 10 of these sprues is the squad in question.

adepta_sororitas_very_early_wip_by_kasum

Cap I'm reporting my 4th vow complete, and I think this will be the last one for this year's ETL.

This vow expanded just a little, as I repainted some older Repentia to match the 5 new ones, so that's why it took a bit longer than the others.  In total it's now 10 Repentia and 10 Celestians.  I posted the Celestians here a while back, and here they are again with a few touch ups.

IMG 4275

IMG 4277

IMG 4278

IMG 4279

IMG 4280

IMG 4281

Cap I'm reporting my 4th vow complete, and I think this will be the last one for this year's ETL.

Outstanding work Jack!

I'm calling my 4th vow complete as well! Only 56 points but I'm really just looking to fill a few remaining gaps in my painted collection, so there is less to paint!

med_gallery_53617_12047_113131.jpg

I'll also be pledging my 5th vow. Another Bloody Rose Canoness to go along with my Repentia bomb. This one has an inferno pistol and an eviscerator for 64 points.

med_gallery_53617_12047_24136.jpg

Guys, this is amazing progress - stunning, just stunning! 

If Aqui and ThePenitentOne deliver on their first vows you stand a good chance to get the 100% completion rate! If this happens I'm going to call this the "Miracle of the Sisters" :laugh.:

@ Silvernale: Quite a comeback - look fwd to the Sisters of Silence! 

@ Jack Burton: Awesome completion - lovely work man! Are the points OK, or do they need to be adjusted? 

@ dracpanzer: You keep making these Canonesses like there is no tomorrow! :laugh.: Great job man, the Bloody Rose should erect a monument in your honour! 

You currently lead the IFOR Faction by a lot!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Is the guard around her mouth and nose cloth or metal? If cloth, I would suggest that purple, looks great with the gold. If metal, I think a dark silver to break up the gold. Looks great so far.

@ Jack: OK, corrected it in the first page!

@ Silvernale: The gold looks amazing as does the work on the face! And I agree to move away from purple for the sword. Red seems good, blue may do it too...

@ Dread: Good - look forward to your vow! :devil:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My fifth vow is complete. Bloody Rose Canoness with inferno pistol and eviscerator. Tried using the fiend of slaanesh legging scheme on Warhammer community for her cloak. Sorry for the potato pics.

med_gallery_53617_12047_9954.jpg

med_gallery_53617_12047_113654.jpg

med_gallery_53617_12047_80918.jpg

med_gallery_53617_12047_22012.jpg

Edited by dracpanzer