+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

+++ADEPTA SORORITAS OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_49382.png

Welcome to the Adepta Sororitas Outpost. Adepta Sororitas belong to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units:
· Codex: Adepta Sororitas (Chapter Approved 2018)
· Codex: Imperial Knights
· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Space Marines:

o All units with the “Adepta Sororitas” keyword

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Adepta Sororitas will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++DEATH TO THE HERETIC!+++

Huh, I had forgotten the entire IFOR thing. Well, I guess that settles that I'll be vowing for an Imperial faction, since other than Orks my projects are Imperial, and my entire problem in picking a faction has been that the things I want/need to paint are so fragmented between factions. I think I might have the most ETL-viable units unpainted for the Guard, thus allowing more vows for Sisters and possibly Deathwatch & Mechanicus if I have the time and energy. I have at least a Retributor squad lined up and possibly BSS squads depending on if I can put up with even more metal minis (since I'll have to do a good two dozen of them for the Guard, as well).

Nothing on Sisters yet? Well I guess people are waiting for the new Codex and the new range... which probably will be after the ETL is over

But is there possibly some stash that you want to clear before the new goodies arrive?

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

Think I've got about 30 girls, 2 simulcrum and an exorcist, few priests and handful of crusaders and an inquisitor left to finish my collection.

Would like to do these for ETL, but not sure I'm going to get the time this year- work and life stuff.

Maybe I'll work up the effort to pull everything out of the car and put it on the table and see just how daunting it looks before deciding.

Edited by Atrus

I will vow for starters the following: 1254 points

10x sororitas (1x flamer, SS w/ power sword)

10x seraphim (2x twin hand flamer, SS w/ power sword)

9x repentia with repentia mistress

Saint Celestine + 2 germinae

1x Immoliator (pintle SB)

1x rhino (pintle SB)

1x Inquisitor Karamazov

1x Avenger (TL lascannon, 2x hellstrike missile)

I don't have Chapter Approved 2018, only the index, so I don't know the total points.

** I do however have battlescribe, with 40K 8E v56 files. I think those are up to date.

Edited by Studio Silvernale

Maybe I'll work up the effort to pull everything out of the car and put it on the table and see just how daunting it looks before deciding.

Well hey, even just the characters or a 5-model squad is still a vow! :smile.:

I, Jack Burton, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Sisters of Battle and vow to complete:

1 Squad of 10 Celestians, with Veteran Superior, Meltagun and Flamer.

1 Eversor Temple Assassin.

1 Imperial Guard Company Commander

of total value 280 points

sml_gallery_64145_15537_912626.jpg

on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome to the SoB's Outpost Jack - best of luck with your vow! :)

@ Silvernale: Looks very promising! Nothing drives my appetite as readily primed minis waiting for the brush (or airbrush as the case may be).

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Here's vow 1, assembled and primed, Celestians basecoated gloss black.

ETL 2019 Vow 1 Primes

@Silvernale: Raging Heroes sisters; love the aesthetic style of those miniatures :)  If I get this vow done quickly I think vow #2 will be a squad of 10 of their Seraphim equivalents.  It looks like you're at the same point on your SoB squad as I am on my Celestians; perhaps a friendly competition, first to a best-of-our-ability finished product is in order? 

@ Silvernale: Yeah, keep that airbrush going! They look awesome! I really look forward to see how those RH minis will develop!

@ Jack Burton: Thx for posting your before pic! I have edited it in your initial vow post, so things will be tidy! :lol:

Good luck to both! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Entering my first Vow to ETL 2019. Edited for math fail to 166 Points.

Seraphim squad (5) with two girls toting Inferno pistols. I will do the conversions once the models are all cleaned up.

med_gallery_53617_12047_110584.jpg

Second Seraphim squad (5) again with two girls toting Inferno pistols.

med_gallery_53617_12047_12742.jpg

Edited by dracpanzer

Welcome Dracpanzer and good luck with those Seraphim! BTW, I have put you down for 138pts - let me know if I got this right...

Edit: Amended at 166 pts

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Unfortunately, I have decided that I shall not be participating in ETL this year. Despite a little bit of a painting bug beginning to bite, I just cannot commit the time or finances to it.

A number of the paint I need have dried out and require rebuying which means an hour drive to the nearest place with paint.

Add to that a lack of painting space and a handy 2 year old and a very busy work period; it's going to be more stressful to try and make time for painting.

Next year.