+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

@ Takatus: That's a very intricately detailed mini, and you sure have done justice to it! Very high quality work there... Any plans on going again?

I sure have! When the new hovercraft are released I'll be ready for round three. Until then I might keep my brush wet painting terrain or something similar. I've only got a Magos left to paint and I don't think I can stomach painting number four just yet! :teehee:

To be fair I have made it difficult for myself painting models that are very detailed and not worth many points, but I don't have decals for my Knights so I can't honestly say I've finished them if I started one. I'm a bit fussy in that regard.

I am amazed at the progress of the other people in the Mechanicus section. I started out worried that I was the only person running in the competition for a few days, now I'm concerned my work will be lost among the excellently painted projects! The Atrapos by Imperial Squaishiness is my favourite so far in this forum. The lighting effects look really good and the panels and metalllics have come out really well. Jeremy1391 is also producing squads of Skitarii with true mechanical precision.

The ETL passed me by in previous years but I'm glad I joined in this time. I think I'm going to head over to the other forums and see what other teams are up to. :)

I think the next task is getting the kataphrons out. I need them for a doubles tournament in August and want to at least use them before, so that's me sorted for the next week or so...

Sounds like a plan! Let's see those Kataphrons rolling out of the factory! :D

@ Takatus: That's a very intricately detailed mini, and you sure have done justice to it! Very high quality work there... Any plans on going again?

I sure have! When the new hovercraft are released I'll be ready for round three. Until then I might keep my brush wet painting terrain or something similar. I've only got a Magos left to paint and I don't think I can stomach painting number four just yet! :teehee:

To be fair I have made it difficult for myself painting models that are very detailed and not worth many points, but I don't have decals for my Knights so I can't honestly say I've finished them if I started one. I'm a bit fussy in that regard.

I am amazed at the progress of the other people in the Mechanicus section. I started out worried that I was the only person running in the competition for a few days, now I'm concerned my work will be lost among the excellently painted projects! The Atrapos by Imperial Squaishiness is my favourite so far in this forum. The lighting effects look really good and the panels and metalllics have come out really well. Jeremy1391 is also producing squads of Skitarii with true mechanical precision.

The ETL passed me by in previous years but I'm glad I joined in this time. I think I'm going to head over to the other forums and see what other teams are up to. :smile.:

Yeah that new vehicle sure looks promising! Also don't worry about the effort-to-points ratio, just paint what you want to paint. As long as you deliver on your promise, the Custos Fidei is yours! And a completed vow, no matter how small, still contributes points as opposed to large but unfinished vows! :)

Oh, and visiting other Outposts is the easiest thing as they are all pinned at the top of the Forum. Having people from various Forums interacting, is one of the goals of ETL! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just got to add a bit of grime and some grass and then these 2 are done. 3 more to go.

cT1lAM6.jpg

Captain Semper, realised on all my kataphrons I've put down the wrong points for weapons, even though I've magnetised them. Is it too late to change? Have included the phosphor blaster combo, when the flamer is more expensive. It's only an extra 5 points on my pledge, so not a big cock up.

Edited by ImperialSquishiness

FWPreview-Nov26-Feature10rv.jpg

THE TIME OF TITANS!

Welcome Kilofix, always good to see the Veterans return! But you're not just walking away that easily.. We want:

1. The Legio of the Titan
  2. The name of the Titan
  3. Name of the Princeps and some background of this God Machine! 

Seriously, if you want to to write up anything relating to this beautiful machine (totally optional obviously) maybe you want to consider joining the Mark of the Liber. Also don't forget the "before" pics. This is great! :thumbsup:

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow - 1 Nemesis Titan (serial 0009 - which is one extra zero and two increments better than Bond) for 5,000

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first Titan bigger than a Warhound anyone's vowed on the forum this year. I could be mistaken, though; I haven't really been watching ETL outposts outside of AdMech and BA. In fact (after looking through both every Chaos and every Imperium forum) it might be the only other Titan period. Well done.

Legio Crucius “Warmongers” : Warden Domain - Ryza

Titan: “In Attendance The Trident” - Warbringer Nemesis Battle Titan - Ident: kilo/0009

Princeps: Aleksandr Kung 1A11A

WiP page - this weekend.

Narrative poetry - after build.

The first completed knight of my ETL Vow

I present the knight paladin “Midnight Embrace”

http://a65.tinypic.com/169nq7l.jpg

http://a67.tinypic.com/3480fb7.jpg

http://a63.tinypic.com/m7f41l.jpg

http://a64.tinypic.com/2dv8zgk.jpg

Wow thats a really nice knight.

I finally made some noticable progress on my knights aswell :biggrin.:

med_gallery_85622_15412_1267863.jpg

For a first time use of an airbrush i have to say i LOVE it. i will most certainly use it ALOT in the future.

Oh and i finally came up with the names of my knights. Siegfried Wyrmbane (the one on the right) and The Flamekeeper (reason for that one will become clear later when i finally finish the other shoulder and the legs)

Edited by Baron Sebas

If I'm not too late, I, Endova, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX, for the glory of the Omnissiah, and since I'm starting an Admech army anyway. I pledge to complete 85 points of Skitarii Rangers. This equates to a 9 ranger squad, since I'm having trouble sourcing a second Transuranic Arquebus at the moment. Here's the squad still on sprue:

gallery_50986_15645_87961.jpg

Edited by Endova

Where’s the other Warhound - just curious?

I see one of them in AoD-L.

The other one is in the BAs Outpost.

If I'm not too late, I, Endova, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX, for the glory of the Omnissiah, and since I'm starting an Admech army anyway. I pledge to complete 85 points of Skitarii Rangers. This equates to a 9 ranger squad, since I'm having trouble sourcing a second Transuranic Arquebus at the moment. Here's the squad still on sprue:

Welcome Endova, you're not late at all! Welcome onboard! 

@ Jeremy1391: Great progress mate - you have the archetypal grim darkstyle style... Love it! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES