+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

I have ordered my two Skorpius kits and I expect to create one Dunecrider and one Disintegrator. The lull between my vows is leaving me impatient. Those boxes can't come through the mail soon enough!

It will be interesting to see how the new Primaris and Admech tanks affect the vows in the coming weeks. I suppose it will have to be follow up vows since the tanks are released after the cut-off.

I, Private Jenkins, vow (better late than never) to complete 1 Techpriest Dominus, 5 Skitarii Rangers with 2 Transuranic Arquebuses, and 5 Skitarii Vanguard with 2 Plasma Calivers worth a total of 217 pts, on or before September 1st. Success will bring my Forge World eternal glory, and failure will doom me to wear the Oathbreaker badge until year end.

http://imgur.com/a/Hv88Sr1

Edited by Private Jenkins

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Black Knight rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 5 man Ranger Squad with two Arc Rifles and two Tech-Priest Enginseers at 103 points on or before September 1st, 2019.

I also vow to complete a 5 man Reiver squad for the Deathwatch with Grav Chutes at 100 points.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure is not an option as my Dominus is also painting this year. I will not be wearing the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

20190614_183058.jpg?width=1820&height=13

20190614_182022.jpg?width=1820&height=13

20190614_183128.jpg?width=1820&height=13

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I am unfortunately waiting for my next vow to arrive in the post. I should have just traveled into town on Saturday and picked them up there but I ordered them online instead. I hope people's vows are progressing well through my unfortunate downtime.

I agree. I spent pretty much my whole time working on him repeating "please don't break, please don't break" under my breath. It was worth it when I finished him without any damage though. I can't imagine trying to paint him without multiple sub-assemblies. You'd need some kind of magic paintbrush (heresy) in order to paint all his recesses with any degree of precision.

Cawl is a delicate model indeed...

So yesterday i made more progress than intended (i think i can have my vow finished by next week)

Here's some pics from the progress so far.

med_gallery_85622_15412_1853586.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_1233890.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_1618688.jpg

This looks awesome Baron Sebas - can't wait to see it done!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I can stop complaining now because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf9i_4Coi60

IMG 20190713 180150

I recieved these sometime today while I was out at a friend's birthday barbecue. I will make a formal vow tomorrow but for this evening I'm just going to take in the new box smell. 

I also got the Sister Superior model but she's going to have to wait until the Skitarii get to put their feet up for a while.