+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

+Baron Sebas reporting mission: successful+

Vow II completed.

gallery_85622_15412_682805.jpg

gallery_85622_15412_202873.jpg

gallery_85622_15412_183575.jpg

gallery_85622_15412_1100362.jpg

gallery_85622_15412_393149.jpg

So i loved doing the hazard stripes, i will continue to practise on those. And finally i've done some lenzes properly.

And straight for the next vow:

I Baron Sebas rise to the challenge of the Ex Tenebrae Lux, Imperial Knight house Ignis has requested artillery support from Forgeworld Mars, and Mars will provide.

I vow to paint 1 Skorpius Disintegrator (build so i can change it for the dunecrawler & swappable weapons) for 116 points before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_85622_15412_824630.jpg

Vow completed:

gallery_10217_15504_87605.jpg

gallery_10217_15504_212178.jpg

Few. I thought I had ruined my models after a layer of Purity Seal turned them white. Thank the Omnissiah fot olive oil. Anyway, they are done now, and it only took me 150% more time than I had anticipated.

Edited by Quantum

@ Baron Sebas: These are fine looking machines indeed - you have great talent there Sebas! :tu: Good luck with your follow-up vow! 

@ Quantum: Amazing! :woot: It may have taken you more time than anticipated but you're now done and with a fantastic-looking squad no less! Bravo!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Looks good ImperialSquishiness!!! A very important vow indeed! 

You know, the AdMech is ridiculously close to a 100% completion rate provided the Titan gets done... Do give it a try guys!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

That looks fantastic. I was surprised that I hadn't seen any project updates but I see now you were waiting until it was almost finished. I really like the clean paint job but it's going to look fantastic when you apply the discolouration to the model.

Ah, whoops! That's some impressive progress. So many clamps... so much pinning! I'm pretty confident I don't have what it takes to assemble a Titan. I am amazed by the whole rear section of the Titan with the magazine deck and the loading cranes. It looks really vulnerable to enemy fire but as an artillery piece I suppose that's not supposed to be a concern. Are you going to weather the metal areas more or are you looking for a fairly clean appearance?

Ah, whoops! That's some impressive progress. So many clamps... so much pinning! I'm pretty confident I don't have what it takes to assemble a Titan. I am amazed by the whole rear section of the Titan with the magazine deck and the loading cranes. It looks really vulnerable to enemy fire but as an artillery piece I suppose that's not supposed to be a concern. Are you going to weather the metal areas more or are you looking for a fairly clean appearance?

I’m going to airbrush the hips a darker bronze, the pistons a shiny steel and a bunch of the ribbed areas and rings a lighter bronze.

But, apart from the above:

As I was deciding on whether to add kill markings - I thought, maybe I wouldn’t artificially add kill markings and only do so after I actually used it to destroy stuff in Apoc. In the same vein, I was thinking, maybe I’ll leave it looking “brand new” until it’s been through a couple of battles before weathering it

Very impressive. I searched for updates but couldnt find them. I think you might be the first to complete a titan of this size in an etl?

Weathering as you play is very narative. Did that to my templars during a long store tournament.

Adding scratches and trophys as I progressed.

Very nice model and paintwork. Hats off.

Hey Kilofix, this is a mighty machine indeed! I have to congratulate you, first and foremost for putting this together - that must have been a huge challenge in itself... Then the paint job seems so clean and well defined. And I read in your blog that you had problems with the leg plates due to its posture... Well I'm glad you managed to overcome it - it is a problem I faces in the Adeptus Mechanics scale too...

Now the finishing touches... metal discolouration, decals and weathering... Crucius should be proud to have a titan such as this! 

But will you make it to the deadline? :ermm: I'm really nervous man! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!