+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

Excuse my terrible work desk. Will take better pictures next weekend with terrain. But painting-wise - I’m going to call it complete / vow done:

YsdiB2N.jpg

More pics in my main thread:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356940-nemesis-warbringer-etl-vii/

Amazing work! That cannon looks terrifying and the scorched barrels are a welcome touch. How difficult were the decals to apply? I'm not used to working to that scale, I can imagine it might be quite tricky to get them in place without creasing or damaging them.

Amazing work! That cannon looks terrifying and the scorched barrels are a welcome touch. How difficult were the decals to apply? I'm not used to working to that scale, I can imagine it might be quite tricky to get them in place without creasing or damaging them.

Patience and a lot of Microsol haha!

Hand painting the Crucius “Fist” on the left tilting plate took longer.

While im not 100% sold on the mars scheme (it's possible next year my admech army will be redone in a different forgeworld/homemade forgeworld) i'm going to call it vow complete:

med_gallery_85622_15412_748186.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_773731.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_891418.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_199524.jpg

-You might wonder, where is the gunner at? he is going to feature in a future objective marker. (it's going to be glorious)

-Originally i planned to do 2 more skorpius tanks, however due to timeconstraints i'm going to delay those for another time outside of ETL.

Amazing work Kilofix! It looks awesome - the decals has really transformed it! An amazing piece of kit and a very rewarding result! Bravo!

Now with your completion and Baron Sebas' the AdMech has propelled itself to the first position in the IFOR Faction - with a huge distance from the second... Now the Guard has the resources to beat you still so if more completions come so much the better...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

A question. I'm about to start on some dakka bots. They come in a unit of 2, which I already have but the unit size can be increased by 1, up to a max of 6. Can I vow just the one bot? Or do I have to do 2? Know I can get 1 done in time... Edited by ImperialSquishiness

It's with a lot of sadness I must announce my vow won't be completed on time.

Although 75% of the way there, I've had no time or real inclination to finish as the last couple of weeks I've been going through a really tough breakup of a 12 year relationship.

Realise this emotional response should be no excuse for a priest of the mechanicus to fall short of imperial requisition needs. Time to excise the flesh and install new logic engines.

church-doors.jpg

ETL VII IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was the most savage ETL that I can remember!!!

Now I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later toady. After that, I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.

Congratulations to all!

With Kilofix's monument to the Omnissiah complete and our supporting projects we must have done fairly well. It would be great if we could claim parity with the Ork forum's 100% completion rate. I am happy either way, since the ETL inspired me to get more kits finished than I expected, and I don't think I rushed them too much. I don't know why I didn't enter an ETL sooner really. 

Next year I'll have to learn from it and pledge stuff that's really easy to paint that costs a lot of points to field! :P