+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Great to see more models ready for paint! Especially more metals :biggrin.:

Sadly my time hasn't been great lately so I've yet to prime anything but I have made some progress assembling my next vow at least :wink: I've decided this year Semper paints my Stormies :tongue.:

@ Arkaniss: Welcome to ETL VII man - good to see ya again! :tu: Good luck with those classics! :)

@ WarriorFish: Sorry, what was that? :wacko.: Funnily enough I've flirted with the idea of investing heavily in a Guard project, I just don't have it in me when I stare at my grey plastic stash. But those DKoK are damn sexy! Anyways, back to WF's Stormies! :rolleyes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

As in the ETL, I think you've got more than a few thousand points of my Guard painted over the years :laugh.: I'm actually starting to run out :wink:

Fear not, in true sod's law style once I almost reach that point GW will no doubt release the long overdue Guard updated kits and I can start all over again :tongue.:

@ Arkaniss: Welcome to ETL VII man - good to see ya again! :thumbsup: Good luck with those classics! :smile.:

Cheers Semper! Always good to join in this illustrious event, a good deadline gets me motivated like nothing else :laugh.: My kudos and thanks as ever for running the ETL - I shall not be found wanting! :happy.:

Batch painting 30 Guardsmen is coming along

You nutter! I love it. They are looking really good too so keep up the good work! :thumbsup: My somewhat smaller batch painting shall pootle along by your good example :biggrin.:

I , TheBlackPumpkin, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRE LUX on the side of the Forces of the Imperium (er Astra Militarum) and vow to complete:

1 Elysian Company Commander

1 Elysian Drop Trooper Squad

1 Vulture Gunship

a total value 250 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow Update!

1st Squad complete :D Converted Cadians using Anvil Industries Parade Caps. FYI the medic model is being used as a regular guardsmen. It sucks that Guard medics are not very good as I love the old metal medics, but I figured that some squads would have a basic medic guy :)

K3iZsi0.jpg

nJ7fNhR.jpg
3DSgaDi.jpg
H5ICd8B.jpg
c8tFyrG.jpg
vwwgJZf.jpg

Some of my own progress to report, not quite finishing a unit yet but getting there:

gallery_30308_15503_24989.jpg

I'll leave the washes to dry as that's me for today, but I reckon I'll have her finished soon :smile.: Once I've done the sword arm and cherubim mostly just the base and final highlights/details :thumbsup: Keep the updates coming comrades! :biggrin.:

I've finished my first vow!!!

Captain Semper, they come in at a whopping 33pts!!

Some really great stuff coming along here gents, keep it up!

48035841072_9a0d36fcf3_c.jpg01b42bc5cd1c6e02ce7959ca325cf7fee9480be4f9 

48035841597_b7e0006a33_c.jpgDeath Korps of Krieg Command HQ 

For my second vow, I pledge to paint 10 Death Korps Infantry.

Points are irrelevant Jud - it's painted models that count. That backlog being reduced just a little bit more :D

Anyway, they are fine looking models and I agree that the red sashes are great, I'm partial to them myself. The bases are top notch as well, you should be very pleased! :happy.:

We do our best! We wouldn't want to disappoint Semper - and he would be disappointed with us for failing, not angry. We all know that makes it worse somehow :teehee: As for the Commissariat all good Guardsmen know what happens when you fail the commissars :whistling:

That's very kind of you duz but I'm the other side of the pond. Maybe you could paint them up instead :wink: Would be interesting to see you do something non-Mordian :yes:

I've finished my first vow!!!

Captain Semper, they come in at a whopping 33pts!!

Some really great stuff coming along here gents, keep it up!

For my second vow, I pledge to paint 10 Death Korps Infantry.

Excellent Jud - these look amazing! Thanks for giving me the correct points-count too. Now for your next vow, I am not registering it yet, I assume you'll make a new post for them? With picture and points value an' all? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!