+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Vow Complete!

tDVKmUjt_o.jpg

Group photo

My plan to take time and paint at leisure got setback as I’ve been called up for something unexpected. So, most nights this last week were spent pushing myself to complete this vow but I'm glad I did.

Individual units below:

KWu2A8Uy_o.jpg

Company Commander (Vic Mini with Skitarii helmet & boltgun)

nmtMoDFD_o.jpg

Crusaders (Skitarii base with bretonnian helmets & shields)

WPRROecV_o.jpg

Infantry (Steel legion, bolt guns on Sgts)

akoD9m7n_o.jpg

Ogryn Bodyguard (Nork Deddog torso on galvanic servo with knight shield & other bits)

3FoPSzWy_o.jpg

Bullgryns (metal skin, shiny & chrome)

q4QxhZNY_o.jpg

Earthshaker Carriage Battery & crew (Knight cannon on galvanic servo trailer, crew are old gw tank crew)

CDnrVwT8_o.jpg

Sabre Weapons Battery (Knight auto-cannons mounted on plastic legs etc)

PannNhwR_o.jpg

Trojan Support Vehicle (rhino with galvanic servo arm etc)

Keep pushing onwards Guardsmen (and recruiting) :thumbsup:

You know you want to :wink:

Hi friends! I want to vow in support of the Guard this year, but a couple questions.

1) I want to counts-as my Marines as Deathwatch - per the rules, this should be fine, right?

2) I have had a Glaive sitting unpainted since 2014 or so, and I'd like to finally finish it as part of this fight - but there are no 40k rules/points for it!  Rules-wise, it seems like the most direct analogue is the Falchion - single 'uge gun, same weapons (no demolisher cannon, etc., like the Fellblade has). Would it be allowable to vow my Glaive as a Falchion?

Thanks!

I Ldorte rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR/Astra Militarum and vow to complete the below units of total value 480pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Knight Commander Pask - Punisher Leman Russ, Lascannon, Plasma Sponsons - 237pts

Company Commander (Arbites Commander Model) - Shotgun - 30pts

Bullgryns - Brute shieds and bullgryn maul - 126pts

Griffon Mortar Carrier - storm bolter pintle mount, heavy bolter, griffon heavy mortar - 87pts

Is that the official griffon or a kitbash?

@ gilt_imp: First of all let me say tat your work and effort is inspiring! Beautiful metallic blue, very clean work, and amazing speed! Secondly, I'm an idiot! Not so much for missing your initial vow (which is bad enough) but after going through the thread twice, I could not find it! I was about to ask you to link it but it was there in the first page. IN THE FIRST PAGE!!! Anyways it's all corrected now! :rolleyes: Will you be going again? 

@ coldfyre: 1) Yes, 2) Yes. I also replied in the main ETL thread in the WIP section. So good luck, there is nothing holding you back now! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Ldorte rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR/Astra Militarum and vow to complete the below units of total value 480pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Knight Commander Pask - Punisher Leman Russ, Lascannon, Plasma Sponsons - 237pts

Company Commander (Arbites Commander Model) - Shotgun - 30pts

Bullgryns - Brute shieds and bullgryn maul - 126pts

Griffon Mortar Carrier - storm bolter pintle mount, heavy bolter, griffon heavy mortar - 87pts

Is that the official griffon or a kitbash?

That is a real Griffon, spotted it on ebay one day and couldn't resist!

Managed to find time for another vow!

For my second vow I commit to paint a Misssionary and a squad of infantry. (I'll post up pts etc when I've completed the vow as I don't currently have the rules to hand)

48122155116_f005f68746_c.jpgETL 

Great - more DKoK! :tu: Just don't forget about the points! :D

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Seneschal of the Seventh, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR/Astra Militarum and vow to complete the below units of total value 487pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

• Company Commander w/ Power Sword - 34pts
  • 3x Platoon Commanders w/ Power Sword & Bolt Pistol - 75pts
  • 3x Command Squads w/ 4x Plasma Guns each - 204pts
  • 3x Infantry Squads w/ Grenade Launcher & Missile Launcher each - 174pts

med_gallery_49210_12672_113435.jpg

I, Lord Blackwood, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX in support of the Astra Militarum, by way of the 775th Sentinels of Wald and House Blackwood of the Questor Imperialis, and vow to complete:

3 x Infantry Squads 
1 x Imperial Knight Preceptor 

tumblr_ptqko7tUFp1sh7rc6_540.jpg
three infantry squads 

tumblr_ptqko84S9u1sh7rc6_540.jpg
Imperial Knight 

tumblr_ptqko8fwd41sh7rc6_540.jpg
This would be what done is for me  as far as this army is concerned. 

Edited by Lord Blackwood

I, Coldfyre, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum and vow to complete the below units of total value 1,601 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Astra Militarum (Belossar 28th Infantry Regiment):

- 59 pts - 1x Infantry Squad, boltgun, autocannon, grenade launcher, voxcaster

Imperial Knights (House x)

- 523 pts - 1x Knight Crusader, rapid fire battle cannon, avenger gatling cannon, stormspear rocket pod, heavy flamer, 2x heavy stubbers

Codex: Deathwatch (Tormentors Chapter, counts-as Deathwatch)

- 1019 pts - Relic Falchion Super Heavy Tank Destroyer (represented by Glaive model): twin volcano cannon, 2x quad lascannon, twin heavy bolter, storm bolter.

KfbHA3g.jpg

Edited by coldfyre

I, Danny Cyanide, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR/Astra Militarum and vow to complete the below units of total value 2624 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Imperium - FW Elysians) [132 PL, 2,624pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regimental Doctrine: Astra Millitarum

+ Elites +

Command Squad [2 PL, 84pts]

. Veteran w/ Special Weapon: Meltagun

+ Fast Attack +

Tauros Assault Vehicle [3 PL, 51pts]

. Tauros: Heavy flamer

Tauros Venator [12 PL, 258pts]

. Tauros: Twin lascannon

+ Flyer +

Vendetta Gunship [11 PL, 246pts]

. Vendetta: 2 Twin Lascannons, Twin lascannon

. . 2x Heavy Bolters

Vulture Gunship [22 PL, 320pts]

. Vulture Gunship: Heavy bolter, Twin Punisher Gatling Cannons

. Vulture Gunship: Heavy bolter, Twin Punisher Gatling Cannons

+ Lord of War +

Cerastus Knight-Acheron [25 PL, 495pts]: Acheron Flame Cannon, Reaper Chainfist, Twin Heavy Bolter

Knight Paladin [23 PL, 419pts]: Heavy Stubber, Reaper Chainsword

. Rapid-Fire Battle Cannon w/ Heavy Stubber

Knight Valiant [30 PL, 583pts]

. One Siegebreaker Cannon and Four Shieldbreaker Missiles

++ Total: [132 PL, 2,624pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

I will post up a before picture once I pull these guys out of my pile of shame!

Edited by Danny Cyanide

Stopped in to take a looksie... y’all got it going on over here- Danny bringing the box of resin shame to the glorious paintbox, Nico doing the Korps, BCK dripping GS conversion goodness, Lord Blackwoods SA are coming along gorgeously, Coldfyre’s ally matrix is on point and full of points;), Judds DKK expansion has me giddy, Sen o the VIIth bringing the all metal steel legion has me tingly and the gits converted army completion is outstandingly characterful!

I’m chilling with the Loyalists down in the Heresy tab again this year- I flip flop between here and there. Currently working on my Legio Ignatum Warhound that will be working with my next iteration of my Fists.... who are the reason I’m there.

No worries though, I’ve been collecting DKK, Elysian and Chadian haz dood parts for 3 years to do a militia army next ETL.