+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

:eek:

What happened here? Wow! The Guard truly leads the IFOR again this year - phenomenal stuff! Interestingly though, although you guys have more than double the AdMech participants, you only lead AdMEch by 1k points or so... Maybe that Titan has something to do with it? 

Welcome to all the new participants - fresh recruits and veterans alike!

Also guys I need the points for Jud Cottrell's second vow and Lord Blackwoods first vow.... If anyone can help that'll be great! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

^Hey Captain, I think you’ll find:

Judd’s Points = 85.

Based on a standard ministorum priest with laspistol from Index Imperium 2.

Based on a standard DKK Infantry squad from Astra Militarum: Imperial Armour. Any special weapons etc would be extra.

Lord Blackwood’s Points = 537 or *570.

Based on 3 standard Infantry squads from Codex Astra Militarum. Any special weapons etc would be extra.

Based on an Imperial Knight Preceptor from Codex Imperial Knights & Chapter Approved 2018, with standard loadout. Any weapon swaps or carapace weapons would be extra.

*570 is based on Imperial Knight Preceptor special character ‘Canis Rex’.

In RL my jury duty service is over, praise the Emperor! (Don’t the criminals of this town realise I have miniatures to paint?!!). I’m contemplating another vow, being spurred on by positive feedback, cool looking miniatures here, and last month I was given an airbrush I’m keen to learn how to use :wink: 

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!
JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

I iron bars plegde my honour to the guard for this years etl and wil paint before the end of this event:

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [17 PL, 326pts] ++

+ HQ +

Lord Commissar [4 PL, 35pts]: Bolt pistol, Power sword, Warlord

+ Troops +

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 72pts]

. 2x Scion

. Scion w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun

. Tempestor: Bolt pistol, Power sword

. 2x Scion

. 2x Scion

+ Elites +

Crusaders [4 PL, 75pts]

. 5x Crusader: 5x Power Sword

++ Total: [17 PL, 326pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

1015769_sm-.jpg

I Hootsmon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR/Astra Militarum and vow to complete the following units of total value 394pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Just in case anyone's asking the breakdown goes:

Tank Commander: 204pts

Battle cannon (upgrade hammer of sunderance hence using the vanquisher barrel); lascannon; 2x plasmacannons

Tank Commander: 190

Demolisher cannon; heavy bolter; 2x plasmacannons

ETL 2019 WIP

I'm running pretty late entering this year and my paint hasn't even arrived so wish me luck :P 

Happy painting everyone!

Hoots   

I Lord Marshal rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Imperial Guard and vow to complete:

x1 Infantry Squad

- Vox-caster

- Grenade Launcher

- Lascannon

x1 Leman Russ Battle Tank

- Lascannon

- Multi-meltas

...of total value 262pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

H1gTgr8.jpg

q5gv6Hj.jpg

Better late than never, eh?

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Awesome to see so many reinforcements for the Guard! Well done fellow commanders, now we must ensure that we complete our vows :)

My first vow is coming along slowly but surely, I have completed another Infantry squad (Melta and Powersword). Just 2 more squads and 3 characters and I will be complete :D

I have a pic picture of the complete unit, for more detailed pics check out my thread. I will look to get a overall progress shot by next week .

VrvA4li.jpg

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Huzzah to new recruits for the glory of the ETL! Good luck everyone, we can do this :tu:

I have made small progress despite having a few days off work... the weather has been really nice in my defence so not much painting done :whistling: I shall aim to get back to it this week and finish off the last squad :happy.: I've undercoated the Sister contingent so I'm all prepped for the final push then maybe I can look at Vow 2!

07dc5b71bf1a40ac6efe35e03f6859686d051a2e

Rolling right along with  my first vow. 

The Preceptor / Canis Rex  is built , and Ive put down some  color on the  knights structure as well. 

The 3 Infantry Squads are in Phase 2  with the Browns and the Silvers Blocked out , which are the main colors , going  need to go grab a pot of Eshin grey for the next step. 

But here’s some evidence too. Most of the two squads and a lord commissar that I’ve vowed. Most of the other infantry are getting there, then I’ve finished one chimera and am part way through the other four tanks....

gallery_95578_13095_51257.jpeg

Vow 2

Using the IFOR selection process, for 3 of the past Astra Militarum units completed, I Gilt_Imp rise to the ETL and vow the following units for the Guard (taken from the Ad Mech Codex & Chapter Approved):

Skitarii Vanguard x 5, including 2 plasma calivers, arc pistol, taser goad, and omnispex = 76pts     

Skitarii Vanguard x 5, including 2 arc rifles and enhanced data tether = 53pts

Skitarii Rangers x 5, including 2 trans arquebus and omnispex = 72pts      

Total of 201pts

nwkqklaR_o.jpg

The hobby shop in town will be running a kill team event within the next 2 months so I figured these units might be worth making a team from. I didn’t think the Guard would mind getting the points out of it too :happy.: