+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Good to see more fine Guard models being produced, well done comrades :thumbsup: Let's see what we can fit in before the end!

Indeed!

This is the last week guys - wrap it up fast! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just to point out that the AdMech is leading by a huge margin because the Nemesis Titan has arrived! 

However, the Astra Militarum has the resources to beat them still, but it will require a very, VERY high completion rate... 

SO LETS SEE SOME COMPLETIONS GUYS - ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!

Sadly I am not going to have time for a vow 4 and 5 :(

I only have 2 free painting evening between now and the deadline and I need those to do some finishing touches on some units I am taking to a 2 day event this weekend.

But good luck to all the commanders with their remaining vows :) 

Sigh. Since doing the Russes for the most part at the start of the event I haven't really gotten anything done. Zero energy; haven't painted nor played. Vowing the Deathwatch in particular was a bad plan in retrospect, because I run into my usual problem of painting black armor; I dislike the extreme highlighting on infantry but otherwise they're just black blobs (at least my Templars have cloth parts etc). I'd technically still have enough time to finish the vow but I'm just not.... feeling it.

Sigh. Since doing the Russes for the most part at the start of the event I haven't really gotten anything done. Zero energy; haven't painted nor played. Vowing the Deathwatch in particular was a bad plan in retrospect, because I run into my usual problem of painting black armor; I dislike the extreme highlighting on infantry but otherwise they're just black blobs (at least my Templars have cloth parts etc). I'd technically still have enough time to finish the vow but I'm just not.... feeling it.

Try skavenblight dinge? Its my favourite for a black replacement

Ok so they finally got done (apologies for the lighting) but my first vow is complete.  winter baffle camo was a trickier task than I thought it would be 

ETL tanks complete  (4)

First attempt at airbrushing didn't go to plan, paints and magnets took weeks to arrive, rushed at the end and learnt that... next year I shall be more prepared!!

Good luck if you've still got vows outstanding

Hoots 

Vow complete just in time. I didn't want to let my comrades down in the quest for the legendary 100%!

Senior Officer/Company Commander (whatever they're called now) with power sword and plasma pistol:

med_gallery_66537_9465_421553.jpg med_gallery_66537_9465_119327.jpg

5x Scions, Tempestor with Plasma pistol, 2x Hotshot volley guns:

med_gallery_66537_9465_368770.jpg

And the Commissar:

med_gallery_66537_9465_295609.jpg med_gallery_66537_9465_62596.jpg

I really thought I was going to be able to do a bunch more after I got a good start and finished that Commissar very early in ETL, but real life intervened. But at least I finished my one vow.

EDIT: I'll take better pictures of the Senior Officer and Scions later, but I didn't want to wait until it was light out to take pics and risk failing not because I didn't get the painting done but because I didn't post the pictures in time!

Edited by Nicodemus Doloroso

@ Hoots: Hey man, they do look great! This white came up very smooth indeed! Well done sir!

@ Jaxom: Well, you have a day and a half to complete them so... good luck? :ermm: :unsure.:

@ Nico: Very nice work man, the commissar looks amazing (definitely your best pic). The coat looks like it has a leathery appearance!  Congratulations!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Heh, the Captain whenever I needed a break from working on two Valkyries at once. Speaking of, I give you all the last two parts of my vow for ETL 2019:

The Head and the Hand, Valkyries 23 and 24 from 212st Special Operations Group, Aeronautica Imperialis Division, Indomitus Crusade (and it only just occurred to me if I went with Special Operations Division I could call this part of my army the sods).

ZpIKrk8l.jpg

The magnetized weapons and two of the heavy bolter operators:

ynQIuZ5m.jpg  ex46xHWm.jpg

In-flight pics:

BzGqLE6m.jpg  yHQqtDgm.jpg  

Unfortunately with mandatory overtime this week I was just unable to get the last of my vow done.  And having to work tomorrow, so no more time left.

Which sucks, since the dudes are all done, and all the vulture needs is the canopy painted.  But that is life!  There's always next year. :smile.:

Edited by TheBlackPumpkin

Congratulations jam for making it - awesome work! :thumbsup:

And BlackPumpkin, not to worry man - better luck next year.

What I do worry about though is

- Colonel Bindoff

- gilt_imp

Have they given any progress reports lately? They hold quite a few points and they have 2nd and 3rd vows incomplete... That could have significant impact on the Guard SCR guys!:wink:

Also any other 1st vows completed right now will also have significant impact - and don't forget: the ETL is not over until it's over! 

So keep those completions coming in!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ semper, my completion is a couple of pages back around 10 of august

Vow completed1021891_sm-.JPG

I Will upload individual pictures later

Edit 426 i see you have me noted as complet on the front page

Edited by Iron Bars