+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

+++ASTRA MILITARUM OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_2065.png

Welcome to the Astra Militarum Outpost. Astra Militarum belongs to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units:
· Codex: Astra Militarum
· Codex: Imperial Knights
· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units with the Astra Militarum keyword

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Astra Militarum will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!+++

gallery_48988_15465_2065.png

PARTICIPANTS LIST (alphabetical order):

Arkaniss: Vow 1 (376) COMPLETE

Brother Chaplain Kage: Vow 1 (82) COMPLETE

codyrstuart: Vow 1 (200)

Coldfyre: Vow 1 (1,601)

Colonel Bindoff: Vow 1 (1,110) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (368) COMPLETE

gilt_imp: Vow 1 (744) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (201) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (3,376) COMPLETE

GuardDaddy: Vow 1 (281) COMPLETE

Hoots: Vow 1 (394) COMPLETE

Iron Bars: Vow 1 (326) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (463) COMPLETE

Jam Master Flex: Vow 1 (323)

jaxom: Vow 1 (578) COMPLETE

Jud Cottrell: Vow 1 (33) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (101) COMPLETE

Ldorte: Vow 1 (480) COMPLETE

Lord Blackwood: Vow 1 (578) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (710) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (355) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (290) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (256) COMPLETE

Lord Marshal: Vow 1 (262)

Mordian Glory: Vow 1 (381) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (144) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (202) COMPLETE

Nicodemus Doloroso: Vow 1 (119) COMPLETE

Seneschal of the Seventh: Vow 1 (487)

TheBlackPumpkin: Vow 1 (250)

tvih: Vow 1 (786)

Warrior Fish: Vow 1 (240) COMPLETE

I, Jam Master Flex, vow the following to the guard:

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [21 PL, 323pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regimental Doctrine: Astra Millitarum

+ HQ +

Lord Commissar [4 PL, 35pts]: Bolt pistol, Power sword

Tempestor Prime [3 PL, 45pts]: Bolt Pistol, Power sword

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 55pts]

. 8x Guardsman

. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Flamer

. Guardsman w/ Vox-caster: Vox-caster

. Sergeant: Laspistol

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 45pts]

. 4x Scion

. Tempestor: Chainsword, Hot-shot Laspistol

+ Elites +

Commissar [2 PL, 20pts]: Bolt pistol, Power maul

Militarum Tempestus Command Squad [3 PL, 75pts]

. Tempestus Scion: Meltagun

. Tempestus Scion: Meltagun

. Tempestus Scion: Plasma gun

. Tempestus Scion: Hot-Shot Lasgun

+ Heavy Support +

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 48pts]

. Heavy Weapon Team: Autocannon

++ Total: [21 PL, 323pts] ++

http://i.imgur.com/23tWN4y.jpg

Good to see some old school metal stormies :thumbsup:

I WarriorFish rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum Imperial Guard and vow to complete one squad of Stormtroopers and one Celestine of total value 240pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success is assured, for the commissariat does not fail!

Vow details

4x Stormtroopers

- 2x Plasma gun

Tempestor

- Plasma pistol

- Powerfist

80pts

1 Celestine

160pts

WIP starting shots

gallery_30308_15503_1480.jpg

Tempestor has magnetised arms, naturally :wink:

gallery_30308_15503_21704.jpg

Celestine has been sitting around for literally years, so time for her to get done :biggrin.: Onwards to glory comrades!

I , Jaxom, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum Imperial Guard forever and vow to complete:

One Tempestus Command Squad with four meltaguns

One Tempestus Command Squad with four plasma guns

Two Valkyries with heavy bolters, lascannons, and missile pods

One Tempestor Prime with a plasma gun and powerfist

One Tempestor Prime with a tempestus command rod and power sword

a total value 578 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ukzg5ovm.jpg

Let's start with something reasonably manageable:

I, tvih, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum and vow to complete:

- a Leman Russ Battle Tank with Battle Cannon, Lascannon, Heavy Bolters
- a Leman Russ Battle Tank with Battle Cannon, Lascannon, Heavy Bolters
- Sergeant Harker
- [iFOR] an Adepta Sororitas Retributor Squad with Superior (Storm Bolter), 4x Retributor (4x Heavy Bolters)
- [iFOR] an Adepta Sororitas Hospitaller
- [iFOR] Deathwatch Veterans with Watch Sergeant (Boltgun + Power Sword), 2x Veterans w/ Heavy Weapon (2x Frag Cannons), 5x Veterans (4x Boltgun, 1x Shotgun)

Pics:

gallery_68041_15507_56283.jpg
med_gallery_68041_15507_99902.jpg
gallery_68041_15507_53140.jpg
gallery_68041_15507_82317.jpg

for a total value 786 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

---

With that done, going forward I should have at least another pair of Russes, a Basilisk, a Sentinel, a Taurox, two infantry squads, two 5-man militarum tempestus squads, one heavy weapons squad, perhaps a command squad & commander, and a few missionaries to bring to the event. And of course the IFOR units, including probably at least one more Sororitas squad and more Deathwatch (bikers, terminators, and such), possibly some inquisitors, and the contents of the Start Collecting Skitarii box... probably some other odds & ends. How many of these I have the energy for within the limits of the event is another thing entirely!

I Jud, vow to complete a Company Command Squad for the 3rd Death Korps of Krieg Siege Regiment, Astra Militarum and Glory of the God Emperor (His Will be done)

I know it's not much but I can definitely commit to getting these blokes done! I'll try and post more.

47981220522_641fa8a1ba_c.jpgETL 

I Mordian Glory, vow to raise a Platoon of Mordian Iron Guard for the 50th Mordian Rifles and the Imperial Guard (Astra Miliwat?!) on or before September 1st, 2019.

The platoon will consist of:

Lord Commissar with power fist and plasma pistol. 43pts

Senior Officer with bolter and chainsword. 31pts

Junior Officer with powerfist and laspistol. 28pts

Priest with laspistol and chainsword. 35pts

Command squad with heavy bolter and flamer. 38pts

Infantry squad with vox and flamer. 51pts

Infantry squad with grenade launcher. 43pts

Infantry Squad with Melta, Sgt has a power sword. 54pts

Infantry Squad with grenade launcher and missile launcher. 58pts

Total: 381pts

yVO4ZPB.jpg
fXOZgfr.jpg
OAyN1yI.jpg
afLQ7OX.jpg
vAhXrIN.jpg
SB8HVHv.jpg
dN8SkRY.jpg

I Jud, vow to complete a Company Command Squad for the 3rd Death Korps of Krieg Siege Regiment, Astra Militarum and Glory of the God Emperor (His Will be done)

I know it's not much but I can definitely commit to getting these blokes done! I'll try and post more.

Hidden Content

47981220522_641fa8a1ba_c.jpgETL

OK, is it 28pts? That's what I got you down for - but feel free to correct me! :)

Welcome to the new recruits - this is gaining momentum! Keep going guardsmen!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

I Gilt_Imp rise to the ETL and vow the following for the Guard before Sept 1st:

HQ 35pts

Company Commander with boltgun and power sword

Iu2Izlq3_o.jpg

Elites 213pts

2 x Crusaders, power sword (*pic with Commander above)

Bullgryn Unit, Bullgryn Maul x 3, Slabshield x 3

dmKRHCEy_o.jpg

Ogryn Bodyguard, Bullgryn Maul, Slabshield, Bullgryn Plate

UOqpCaY4_o.jpg

Troops 177pts

Infantry Squad, Sgt with boltgun & chainsword, grenade launcher, missile launcher.

Infantry Squad, Sgt with boltgun & chainsword, grenade launcher, missile launcher.

ry2fHY0D_o.jpg

Heavy Support (Forgeworld Imperial Armour) 219pts

Earthshaker Carriage Battery and 6 Crewman.

cnvlStmw_o.jpg

91Mfdm6q_o.jpg

2 x Sabre Weapons Battery with twin autocannon.

FB78TNbp_o.jpg

pTy4f4sc_o.jpg

Transport (Forgeworld Imperial Armour) 100pts

Trojan Support Vehicle with heavy bolter and heavy stubber.

cKj6yX4f_o.jpg

Total of 744pts

For ETL and the God Emperor of mankind I promise to add the following forces to the Fallax Hammers regiment of the Astra Militarum to assist in crushing every ounce of life from the bodies of our enemies.

Sentinel (35pts) x2 70pts

Basilisk 108pts

Wyvern 103pts

Total Points Pledged 281pts

EiJC52f.jpg

I, codyrstuart, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX in support of the Astra Militarum, and the 54th Psian Jackals, and vow to complete:

One Lord Commissar with plasma pistol and power sword

med_gallery_79757_10683_39000.jpeg

One five-man team of Tempestus Scions with two melta guns, vox caster, and Tempestor with plasma pistol and chainsword

med_gallery_79757_10683_75563.jpeg

One five-man team of Tempestus Scions with two volley guns, vox caster, and Tempestor with plasma pistol and chainsword

med_gallery_79757_10683_162024.jpeg

a total value 200 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I know it's not much right now, but I'm hoping ETL will help me get a fully painted list this year. Even if it's just 1000 pts. Pitter patter, let's get at her...

Ok, nuts to it - I shall join the old metal IG parade :biggrin.:

I Arkaniss rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum Imperial Guard and vow to complete:

1 Lord Commisssar with Boltgun and Power Sword

1 Company Commander with Shotgun

1 Infantry Squad with Bolt Pistol Sgt and Flamer

1 Infantry Squad with Power Sword Sgt and Meltagun

1 Celestine

2 Geminae

of total value 376pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success is assured, for the commissariat does not forget :teehee:

med_gallery_27469_9459_969229.jpg

Celestine and Geminae picture will come later, I don't have piks to hand and this is an off the cuff vow

I have had Celestine and her Geminae assembled for a while, and as the Commissars no doubt remember I have also had the IG models undercoated for a while too... :sweat: Nothing like an ETL to stoke the fires of hobbying!

Edit: Celestine and Geminae pik

med_gallery_27469_1702_1397557.jpg

Edited by Arkaniss

Ok, nuts to it - I shall join the old metal IG parade :biggrin.:

I Arkaniss rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum Imperial Guard and vow to complete:

1 Lord Commisssar with Boltgun and Power Sword

1 Company Commander with Shotgun

1 Infantry Squad with Bolt Pistol Sgt and Flamer

1 Infantry Squad with Power Sword Sgt and Meltagun

1 Celestine

2 Geminae

of total value 376pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success is assured, for the commissariat does not forget :teehee:

med_gallery_27469_9459_969229.jpg

Celestine and Geminae picture will come later, I don't have piks to hand and this is an off the cuff vow

I have had Celestine and her Geminae assembled for a while, and as the Commissars no doubt remember I have also had the IG models undercoated for a while too... :sweat: Nothing like an ETL to stoke the fires of hobbying!

I love how the theme for the Guard ETL is old metal models! Those OG Cadians are really cool and actually prefer them over the current plastic range. I wish there was a place to get hold of them.

Looking forward to seeing them all painted up :)

Cheers Mordian Glory! Indeed, I saw all the old school cool on display and felt compelled to join in. Will be epic to see so many old models given some TLC! I was undecided about the ETL this year and pondering starting my Chaos Marines... I guess today is not the day I turn from the light of the Emprah :biggrin.: