+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

And vow completed.

med_gallery_53428_15422_354978.jpgmed_gallery_53428_15422_1381185.jpg

I've fairly pleased with these, particularly the red one. I've always dug the Red Hunters but I don't play space marines. Them being so close to the inquisition gave me a perfect chance to use them in my army though. In my own head cannon, this vehicle and its driver are part of my inquisitor's retinue, on attachment from their chapter for the duration of some investigation that requires a bit more firepower than your typical inquisitor has immediately on hand.

med_gallery_53428_15422_18265.jpgmed_gallery_53428_15422_449294.jpg

I was also pleased with how this guy turned out. He's fairly clean in my mind and obviously an inquisitor despite not technically being a model for them. Highlighting his rosary and giving him a better gun gives him a bit of gravitas.

Congrats librisrouge! At this point not only you are the only one from this Forum to have reported a completion, you have done 5 of them! Now sit back and enjoy the progress of the event- you've done your duty to the Emperor!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hey, Semper, I was just regoing over my vows for the ETL and noticed that I had apparently mis-pointed my 2nd vow. I had stated that it was 778 pts but it was actually 834. I'm really not sure how I made that math error. Se la vie though.

Just thought I'd let ya and that I appreciate how much work you put into this event. Probably takes up a bit of time but its great to help get folks fired up.

Congrats librisrouge and well done!

Vow complete!

5YzREKul.jpg

I, Gore Crow, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: three Custodian Guard squads, one Shield Captain, a Culexus Assassin and Trajann Valoris, for a total value of 893 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

jbEjc4bl.jpg

Edited by Gore Crow

libris is a member of the Guard Veteran Company; I expected nothing less! ;) Always nice to see so many Inquisition models painted up, not to mention Land Raiders of course :P

You have a great gold Crow, looking forward to seeing all your completed models together at the end :tu:

I saw Semper mentioning in the ETL thread, that we were a bit quiet. Good to see everybody reacting to that with some more pictures...and another, final finished vow by libris! Congratz, man, that's an impressive output. Also: Those bikes look nifty, Gore Crow.

I haven't been lazy either, though I'm still painting the Allarus. The details are slowly coming together...I want to get this vow finished now because I wanna revow at least once and got the perfect mini for that. I just might have waaaay too high standards and am a slow painter to boot. At least it's fun again. :smile.:

Custodes leather1

Custodes leather2

Custodes leather4

Custodes leather3

Custodes leather5

Custodes leather6

So that's my progress right now: leather done, eye lenses done, rope-thingys done. Weapons, gems, silver metallics, red parts and bases remain. 
Edited by Kenzaburo

@ librisrouge: noted and amended! 

@ Gore Crow: This is some completion! And another vow of similar potency! :ohmy.: Good luck sir! 

@ Kenzaburo: These look AMAZING! Can't wait to see them done! Keep going! 

Edit: Can someone help with the points value of farfromsam's vow? Am on holidays and don't have access to my books... :ermm:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Edit: Can someone help with the points value of farfromsam's vow? Am on holidays and don't have access to my books... :ermm:

I, farfromsam, vow to complete 6 venetari on or before September!

Better late than never!

396 pts pistol/buckler or 372 pts lances, 24 for Misericordia? (from BS)

Edited by Gore Crow

@ librisrouge: noted and amended! 

@ Gore Crow: This is some completion! And another vow of similar potency! :ohmy.: Good luck sir! 

@ Kenzaburo: These look AMAZING! Can't wait to see them done! Keep going! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ha, thanks, mate! So far the ETL has proved to be quite motivating for me - thanks to my frater here as well as your continuous work to run this event. So, thank you for that - you're a true beacon of the hobby in my regard - especially considering the work you must have on your hands with the ETL.

Edited by Kenzaburo
Quote fixed

@ Gore Crow: Thx man - I'll use 396 provisionally until farfromsam comes up with another number...

@ Kenzaburo: Thank you for your kind words! Glad you enjoy the event, this year the Agents' forum is doing a fantastic job - and your work is stellar! 

Be aware guys, the cut-off for Week 7 is later today... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line. I hope you guys are not yet bored by the Allarus.

custodes gems1

custodes gems2

Had my second game with the army yesterday and was severely beaten by a primaris gunline which didn't move more than 2" the entire game. Even though that was pretty demoralizing, painting these guys has been a lot of fun again recently.

I hope to get the reds and blacks done tomorrow and have the squad finished the next weekend. :)

Thanks, you guys. I really hope to get them done by next weekend. So probably after the cut-off, but done nevertheless.

And then I'm planning on revowing with a lovely Vindicare assassin, to follow the example of my brothers in the Custodes and Inquisition here. :)

Won't make it to the cut-off. Bases are done, only need to work on the red capes. But I'll leave those for tomorrow, I'm planning on some serious blending :D and maybe a litle bit of a freehand. And for that I need some time. But the Allarus will be finished for the next cut-off and thus my first vow will be completed.

I already built the Vindicare, will basecoat him tomorrow and then he's ready for my second vow. So yeah, progress, but I'll leave the next pics for when the unit is finally done. :)