+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

Here's a small update of my Vindicare:

Vindicarefront

Vindicareback

Vindicarebase

Vindicarearm

Base is done, most of the body is done and I still need to do the rifle. Since I'm headed to my parents- and sister-in-law to greet our newest family member, I won't get finished for this week's cut-off. Thus my vow will be finished for the week after.

I gotta admit, I feel like super-slow right now. I've seen members like Vykes down in the Age of Darkness pledge something like 5k points for a timeframe of like 3 weeks. What the hell? It's super-impressive! Even more so if you look at his finished entries. 

Anyways, I'm happy to have taken part so far. This has been a lot of fun. :smile.:

EDIT: Linking from the gallery is all fine and dandy, but can someone explain to me how I get pics to show up maybe a bit larger in the post? I was just wondering how to do that...

Edited by Kenzaburo

Thanks, WarriorFish! I indeed had a blast taking part in the ETL, this was great fun and I got some stuff done during those months when I usually don't paint much. 

Here's the better pics, as promised:

Vindicarefinal front

Vindicarefinal rightside

Vindicarefinal back

Vindicarefinal leftside

Vindicarefinal front2

Also: Farfromsam, man, that's a tight deadline! Best of luck and godspeed for that endeavour! 

Congratulations Kenzaburo, very clean job - a great Assassin there. I like the green gun, I have also made it green on mine! (although he's the old mini where he takes aim). 

Also farfromsam: PLEASE give me the points... I you can't let me know to work it out myself... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks, Cap! I've got the original Vindicare in the very basic pose, that came out with the old Assassins codes back in ... uh...98? The new one now sits right next to the old one I painted back then. Quite the difference, I gotta say, and it's not just the goblin green base with flock, that sets it apart. ;)

Thanks, Cap! I've got the original Vindicare in the very basic pose, that came out with the old Assassins codes back in ... uh...98? The new one now sits right next to the old one I painted back then. Quite the difference, I gotta say, and it's not just the goblin green base with flock, that sets it apart. :wink:

Yeah, I got the old one too... Loved the Assassins from day 1! :laugh.:

237 points capt! Sorry about that, I know how busy you are.

Thx mate - now everything seems to be in order...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Completed,

https://www.flickr.com/gp/161884545@N03/v1A6y6

https://www.flickr.com/gp/161884545@N03/v1A6y6

https://www.flickr.com/gp/161884545@N03/2KC97y

Thanks for a great event capt!

Shoot. Trying new image services. Stand by

Edited by farfromsam

Great (and timely) completion farfromsam - congratulations!

Just so you know you have uploaded the same pic twice (the pic from the back of the minis). I think you wanted to go for a front and and back one?

Anyways, congratulations again! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, procrastination and vacations in August caught up to me in the end.  I got a lot done today but didn't realize the 6 hour timezone difference until it was too late.  Good work to everyone who finished, sorry to be an Oathbreaker! Next year we can try for IFOR domination, the forum was closer than I expected even if a Titan made it far from close in the end.  

Thanks to Captain Semper for organizing this amazing event!

@ burningsky25: Not to worry mate, it's always going to be next year! :lol:

@ TheFinisher4Ever: Well done sir! A much needed completion and in the nick of time! You should be rightly proud of yourself! Congrats!

Now any news from the Gore Crow? He has a second outstanding vow... :ermm:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!