+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

My Allarus are finished and so is my first vow. That's 264 points done.

Custodes finished

I don't have time to take a proper picture in my lightbox right now, will deliver on that during the weekend. @Semper: For the chance to be among the best painted entries, is it okay to deliver that better pic later? Just curious ... and not to confident, since the Blood Angels and Dark Angels forums have been churning out fantastic stuff. :)

And to keep in line with my brothers around here, here goes a 2nd vow:

I, Kenzaburo, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: one Vindicare Assassin, for a total value of 85 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vindicare Vow

They look top-notch Kenzaburo, amazing work from the golds to the face to the details on the blades... Top-notch mate! You may take your pics whenever, no rush... I you make it to the Artificers level, you'll be given the opportunity to improve your pic yet again...

And good to see you're following up!

Now let's see some progress from other Agents, the clock is ticking guys!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I promised better pictures, so here they are:

AllarusCustodians

AllarusLeaderFront

AllarusLeaderBack

Allarus1Front

Allarus1Back

Allarus2Front

Allarus2Back

I'm still not 100% satisfied with the axe of the leader, although it looks worse on the pics. But overall I'm quite happy with the squad.

I've already started on the assassin. Goes much faster, because this time I don't need to use metallics, which took the longest time on the 3 terminators. :)

They look very impressive! May you roll many 6s on the table with them!

Thanks, duz. In my last game with semi-painted Allarus they were okay. But I was playing like a doofus. :)

Hopefully they'll kick some enemy behinds the next time. 

@ kenzaburo: They look fantastic! An excellent trio - very good pics too! Lovely work man - superb!

@ TheFinisher4ever: You hold roughly 1/3 of the Agents' first vow points in your hands! Good to see you're making progress, the Golden boys look good in blue - and the effect on the axes is pretty cool! Now keep going, let's see this vow done! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finished up one my Saggitarum! The other 2 should be done by the end of the week.

gallery_85068_15623_418424.jpg

I'm about 45% finished on the bikes and 70% on the wardens. With any luck, I'll have enough time left in the month to do one more vow. I'm debating between making it the FW shield Captain with spear, a squad of terminators or a Coronus. Or possibly even an Orion if I leave myself enough time. What do y'all think I should do next?

Edited by TheFinisher4Ever

Good to see the Finisher4ever having made so much progress!!! I say focus on delivering your very important vow and re-evaluate the situation after that. 

Remember, if you fail your second vow, your first one counts for nothing! ;)

What Semper says: If you feel you can't realistically complete a 2nd vow in time, rather refrain from revowing. :) Otherwise I'd go for a Shield Captain, too. Sounds like the most reasonable thing one can manage to paint in that time, has a good points value and a SC is always useful in an army.

On a personal note: My assassin is coming along nicely. Will have it halfway done this weekend, I reckon. I will post some wip pics in the next couple of days.

On a personal note: My assassin is coming along nicely. Will have it halfway done this weekend, I reckon. I will post some wip pics in the next couple of days.

Will it make it for Week 10 update? Remember cut-off's tomorrow... ;)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/farfromsam/Mobile%20Uploads/20190812_101923.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/farfromsam/Mobile%20Uploads/20190812_101915.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/farfromsam/Mobile%20Uploads/20190812_101910.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/farfromsam/Mobile%20Uploads/20190718_075403.jpg

Alright, vow done, I had planned on doing two more vows, but I have a hankering for Dark Angel's again. Sorry boys.

https://i.imgur.com/Bbhu2oG.jpg

Testing a new pic sharing. Will edit

Does anyone have a better photo service than photobucket?

Edited by farfromsam

Cool stuff! Glad to see more vows completed, but sucks to lose you to the broody secretive guys with questionable morals. :P

@Semper: I'll try to get the assassin done till Saturday, but my newest nephew might be born some time this week or during the weekend, so that might delay my progress to the week after this one. So far I got the synthskin and the leather straps done. Mask, details (ammo, skulls and dagger) as well as the rifle and base are left. That's not much and will be finished till the end of the ETL for sure. But I'll see if I can get it done way sooner. :)