+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

church-doors.jpg

ETL VII IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was the most savage ETL that I can remember!!!

Now I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later toady. After that, I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.

Congratulations to all!

All my points are in order. Thank you all for the support. It was great fun to get those 4 models done - admittedly the assassin was way more fun than the terminators. :) I still can't believe how much work Cap'n Semper must be putting in this - this is such a great event, with great contributions and a very positive mood all around. 

So thanks, brothers custodes, I really enjoyed my first ETL and am very much looking forward to the one next year.

This is just sooo cool. I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. :biggrin.:

Congratz on Agents Champion and the 5 vows, libris. (y)

Hm, a titan, you say? I might go for a knight, myself... And yup, I'm incredibly proud of my badges, too. Did I mention, that this is so cool? :)

Edited by Kenzaburo