+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

I had a great time last year with the chaos vow, so I will enter again in this ETL VII. I got multiple units, however I will be splitting my 5 vows in between the chaos space marines and daemons ETL. Lets start here with some units I have been working on for quite some time.

I Scion rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos space marines and vow to complete 1 Chaos Defiler (with reaper autocannon & twin heavy flamer) of total value 158 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

A couple of years ago...I saw this amazing converted Defiler online, made to look like a little brass scorpion and I needed to replicate this for myself. So here are a few WIP pics of my creation! Its finally nearing completion and can't wait to finish it and use it in my khorne daemonkin army.

gallery_9422_15501_57006.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_159739.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_19027.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_621.jpg

Good luck to all! I can't wait to see some other creations during the ETL.

Edited by Scion

Can I pledge plafuebearers in here? They are in the codex after all

Aye.

Bloodletters, Plaguebearers, Daemonettes and Horrors of any type are available in Codex: Chaos Space Marines.

Plaguebearers, Nurglings, Plague Drones and Beasts of Nurgle are available in Codex: Death Guard.

Horrors of any type, Flamers and Screamers are available in Codex: Thousand Sons.

So any of these units is eligible if you pledge for the CSM forum.

Edited by Darnok

I had a great time last year with the chaos vow, so I will enter again in this ETL VII. I got multiple units, however I will be splitting between my 5 vows in the chaos space marines and daemons ETL. Lets start here with some units I have been working on for quite some time.

I Scion rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos space marines and vow to complete 1 Chaos Defiler (with reaper autocannon & twin heavy flamer) of total value 158 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

A couple of years ago...I saw this amazing converted Defiler online, made to look like a little brass scorpion and I needed to replicate this for myself. So here are a few WIP pics of my creation! Its finally nearing completion and can't wait to finish it and use it in my khorne daemonkin army.

gallery_9422_15501_57006.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_159739.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_19027.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_621.jpg

Good luck to all! I can't wait to see some other creations during the ETL.

Erm... you are aware you can only have your vows count in one of the forums, right?

Here we go again!
I Noigrim pledge to complete the following units before the fateful date of September the 1st, completion shall bring the boons of chaos upon me and failure turn this mortal body into that which shall not be named:

Daemon prince 156
14 cultists, 1 heavy stubber 72
Plaguebearers, daemonic icon, instrument of chaos 95
Total: 323

gallery_85159_11711_1147432.jpg

Before pic

Edited by noigrim

Oh whoeps! No I didn't realize this was the case....Oooh I miss my khorne daemonkin codex :sad.: ....well only the unit of bloodletters will be legal and I will just show the unit of bloodcrushers and skullmaster as an honored out of competition addition than.

Edited by Scion

Oh boy *Cracks fingers* lets do this.

I Dredgen Yor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the following:

1 Chaos Lord with Combi bolter and Power Sword - 80 Points

1 Chaos lord with Jump Pack and 2 Lightning Claws - 105 Points

Dark Apostle - 100 Points

Master of Execution - 70 Points

Sorcerer with Force Stave and Plasma Pistol - 103 Points

Warpsmith - 60 Points

20 Man Cultist Squad with Brutal Assault Weapons - 100 Points

Chaos Space Marine Squad x 10 with Combi Bolter and Chain Axe, Icon of Vengeance, Autocannon and Heavy Bolter - 158 Points

Chaos Space Marine Squad x 10 with Combi - Plasma and Power Sword, 2 Plasma Guns and Icon of Vengeance - 172 Points

Chaos Terminators x 5, Combi PLasma x 3, Reaper Autocannon x 1, Lightning Claws x 2, Power Sword x 1, Power Axe x 2, Power Maul x 1 - 203 Points

Chosen x 5, Power Sword x 1, Plasma Pistol x 1, Plasma Gun x 4 - 123 Points

Khorne Beserkers x 5, Chainaxe and pistol x 4, Power Fist x 1 - 93 Points

Chaos Spawn x 3 - 75 Points

Raptors x 10, Plasma Pistol x 1, Power Axe x 1, Meltaguns x 2 - 188 Points

Warp Talons x 5 - 120 Points

Havocs x 5, Lascannon x 2, Missile Launcher x 2, bolter and chainsword - 160 Points

Havocs x 5, Lascannon x 2, Missile Launcher x 2, bolter and chainsword - 160 Points

Hellforged Leviathan Dradnought x 1, Grav-flux bombard, hellflamer x 2, Hellforged Siege Drill, meltagun - 328 Points

Hellforged Rapier Battery Laser Destroyer x 2 - 200 Points

Total Value: 2,598 Points

on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Link to Gallery here

Thew, that was a lot of typing. Goal is to have as much ready for about the second week into June for a campaign down in Warhammer World. Some things like the Leviathan just arrived today alongside some new superglue means I can crack on with getting things built while others dry from their undercoat. For the Warmaster!

20 Cultists Dregden? Ballsy move, don't let it bog you down too much!

Just bought a fresh pot of Retributor Armour then found my original pot...

Dragonlover

Don't worry, with the new contrast paints on the way I'm sure I'll be able to get through them in no time. The Iron Warriors do need their meatshields after all... :wink:

I Obsidian Quacker rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete:

One Abbadon the Despoiler  240 pts

47978654151_bb36414f77_n.jpg

One Cypher  80 pts

47978600143_9bcb788326_n.jpg

Five Chaos Terminators 130 pts, power fist x2 18pts, power sword 4pts, power maul 4pts, combi flamer  8pts, reaper autocannon 10 pts, lightning claws (pair) 12 pts.  186 pts total.

47978606262_fefbccb242_n.jpg

With a grand total value of 506 pts

Completion shall be on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

I Kleomenes, from shame and shadow recast, in black and gold reborn, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the the Warmaster, the Black Legion, the Long War and the Chaos Space Marines forum. I vow to unlock the daemonforges and complete the following units of total value 576 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and death to the lapdogs of the False Emperor; failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end, and face the Warmaster's wrath:

1 Venomcrawler 130

2 Obliterators 230

1 Maulerfiend with Lasher Tendrils 132

5 Chaos Space Marines, with Heavy Bolter; Champion with Power sword and Plasma Pistol 84

t2DkppV.jpg

Edited by Kleomenes

Scion, your defiler is going to be fantastic!  That conversion is ace.

I'm participating from the daemons forum this year, but I'll be by to cheer you guys on.  I would appreciate if some of you could drop by Chaos: daemons to do the same - I'm afraid it may be lonely over there.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

The oculus viewscreen was a migraine smear of fouled transmission signals, and yet there was no mistaking the brief glimpses of explosions and collapsing structures: A battle was raging on the face of the planet below.

The Lord Captain stood at the centre of the command dais, massive like a heathen idol in his ancient warplate. The gathered Huntmasters waited.

"And so it begins."

Deracin was invariably the first one to break the silence. There was the hint of a grin in the sound of his voice.

Lorimar inclined his head ever so slightly, the movement accompanied by the purr of ancient servos.

"They are all down there?", he growled.

Deracin consulted the dataslate embedded into his vambrace: "Yes, Lord. Many who said they would be here already are. And given the warp transmission signals, more will be arriving by the hour."

Lorimar nodded, almost as if to himself. The pain of the nails was just a dull ache for once. "Semper has brought this on himself", he growled softly. Then he straightened himself with the sound of grinding ceramite and turned to face the assembled Huntmasters:

"Prepare the Dreadclaws and assault craft. It is time to make planetfall. Let us go hunting."

+++

Oh brothers and sisters, what a pleasure to see how this place has already become so lively on the first day of the event. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!

While I won't be burning through thousands of points this year (or any year, really), I do of course want to make a contribution. Tell you what, let's start out with something nice and easy, to get me back into the swing of things:

From the depths of the void between the stars, Khorne's Eternal Hunt returns. I, KrautScientist, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete 1 (counts as) Huron Blackheart of total value 105 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here are my "Before" pictures:

huron-blackheart-counts-as-wip-1.jpg

huron-blackheart-counts-as-wip-5.jpg

As Captain Semper and Atia have helpfully pointed out (the sly devils), in order for this guy to really count as Huron, he needs his little pets. So here are the first (WIP) pictures of my Hamadrya:

hamadrya-counts-as-wip-1.jpg

hamadrya-counts-as-wip-2.jpg

And the entire first vow:

etl-2019-vow-1-wip.jpg

Happy hunting to all of you beautiful people! Let's wipe the floor with those loyalist dogs! :smile.:

Edited by KrautScientist

Semper I get the points added by tomorrow, unless anyone able help.

I Iron-Daemon Forge rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos forum and vow to complete

Vow 1

Iron Warriors

5 Iron Warriors Chaos Space Marines, Flamer, Bolter. Champion w/Chainaxe & Combi Bolter

Rhino - 72

Rhino - 72

Master of Possessed, what ever standard gear is

Heldrake w/Flamer
Maulerfiend w/Lash - 132

Maulerfiend w/Lash - 132
Land Raider, Twin Heavy Bolter & 2x Twin Lascannons

World Eater

3 Chaos Space Marine Biker, just Combi Bolter

Thousand Sons

10 Rubric Marines, 1 Soul Cannon, 1 Icon, Force Stave

10 Rubric Marines, 1 Soul Cannon, 1 Icon, Force Stave
Exalted Sorcerer on Disc, Force Stave
Exalted Sorcerer on Disc, Force Stave
Rhino - 72
Rhino - 72
Rhino - 72
Predator, Heavy Bolter, Twin Lascannon - 150

Chaos Knights
Knight Castellan.

Fallen Angels #Marchofthefallen

Fallen Angel Lord once know as Captain Semper, Power Sword, Plasma Pistol

Cypher

Black Legion

Maulerfiend w/Lash 132

Dark Apostle, current plastic box set version.

10 Chaos Space Marines, Chainaxe Champion, Autocannon, Plasma Gun, Icon of Vengeance

Master of Possessed

Master of Possessed

of total value 3522 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_13342_13449_992032.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1448082.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1619038.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1147612.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_565115.jpg

Getting a FW order sorted on Monday & buying the other Thousand Sons squad & 2 Rhinos on Wednesday.

I, Aeternus, rise to the challenge and vow to complete for the Black Legion,

One Lord Discordant on Helstalker with baleflamer (magnetised between baleflamer and autocannon) - 180 pts

One 10 man squad of marines - 3 bolters, 4 chain/bp, 1 plasma gun, 1 autocannon, champ with chainaxe and plas pistol - 157 pts

One 5 man squad of marines - 1 bolter, 2 chain/bp, 1 plasma gun, champ with power maul and plas pistol - 90 pts

One 5 man squad of terminators - champ with chainaxe, one with power sword, one with power axe, one with chainfist, one with autocannon/powerfist - 179 pts

Two obliterators - 230 pts

Summing to the total value of 836 pts, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory (and let me move on to some Night Lords :tongue.: ) and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

IMG-20190601-163956.jpg

IMG-20190531-191347.jpg

Edited by Aeternus

I tremblant rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Death Guard Legion and vow to complete the following units of total value of 1155 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

2 x Myphitic Blight Haulers - 234

47979619758_380f76eb8f_z.jpg

Plagueburst Crawler, 2x plaguespitter, heavy slugger - 140

47979618603_7b469c461a_z.jpg

Plagueburst Crawler, 2x plaguespitter, rothail volley gun - 146

47979622637_d52786a1cf_z.jpg

Mortarion - 470

47979619413_5ddbaa4d57_z.jpg

20 x Plaguebearers, daemonic icon, instrument of chaos - 165

47979618988_a9ec32f1e1_z.jpg

I gianlucafiorentini123 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos forum and vow to complete

1x Exalted Champion with a power axe

1x CSM squad with Power Maul, Plasma Pistol, Plasma gun, ML and IoV

1x CSM squad with Power Sword, Melta gun, Plasma gun and IoV

For a points total of 414 points. 

kcZe5Rj.jpg

CovFtZF.jpg

3tmDF2e.jpg

Edited by gianlucafiorentini123

I, Magpie Knight, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the VIII Legion of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the following:

A winged Daemon Prince with a Hellforged sword, Mallefic talon and a Warp bolter (183 pts).

med_gallery_92878_12818_826192.jpg

A Chaos Rhino with a combi-bolter and a Havoc launcher (78 pts).

med_gallery_92878_12818_358515.jpg

A total value 261 points.

I will complete this vow on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and death to the followers of the corpse-emperor, and failure will doom my soul to the warp and to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I, Aasfresser, rise to the challenge of the ETL 2019 and vows to finish the items below before the 1st of September, in the name of Magnus the Red!

Exalted Sorcerer

'+ - Force stave

- Warpflame pistol - - - > 123 P

Exalted Sorcerer

'+ - Force stave

- Warpflame pistol - - - > 123 P

*************** 1 Elite ***************

5 Scarab Occult Terminators

- 4 x Power sword

- 3 x Inferno combi-bolter

- 1 x Heavy warpflamer

- 1 x Hellfyre missile rack

'+ Sorcerer

- Power sword

- Force stave 225 P

Total of 471 P.

med_gallery_76164_11915_1023592.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory in the eyes of the dark gods and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the oathbreaker.

Spawns and some old conversions will come in the second vow (if I manage the first before September 1st).

Edited by Aasfresser

Spawns and some old conversions will come in the second vow (if I manage the first before September 1st).

I'm going to make sure you do.  I finial started Thousand Sons mainly because of your own work Aasfresser.