+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Yes you could. However, I expect to see an Abbadon in the end of the day - not an Alpharius. So we're not just talking an appropriate paint job but also the correct load-out... :wink: Are you sure you want to go down that way? Alpharius is a fantastic model as is... :ermm:

Haha, I'm busy enough with my planned models as they are no worries ^.^

Was just an idea I had to smuggle in a small Alpha Legion Detachment on top for max points values haha. :whistling:

Great to see the Legions marching on. For the glory of the Dark Gods!

Zeke, those Noise Marines look awesome. The conrast between the light pink and the dark metals works well, and using Primaris bodies as a base must make them look quite imposing among regular CSM. I would love to see them in a group/comparison shot!

So this was the only picture that I had on my phone while at work.  The Finecast arms mostly fit on the Primaris bodies, but I needed some GS to make the arms pop out a little.  The Primaris dwarfs the old terminator, raptor, and Dark Apostle.

http://i.imgur.com/7L34aH4.jpg

Edited by Zeke

Think I may have talked my missus into entering ETL/March of the Fallen. Ill double check tomorrow and then get her to make her vow. 

In other news I finally have my vow primed, sorry Im slow and not vowing much this year guys, my failed vow last year and the slim margin of loss kinda got taken personally and I felt like I let everyone down, as I was goin through a rough patch with my mental health and other things I ended up in a pretty bad place, this year Im just panting stuff I actually want to do, vow 1 is just something to work on whilst I build Spawn and Possessed... I swear if I watch The Thing one more time my head will implode, Ill just have to watch the prequel instead!! :lol:

Have some motivation guys!!! You can do it... 

giphy.gif

Think I may have talked my missus into entering ETL/March of the Fallen. Ill double check tomorrow and then get her to make her vow.

Ooooh, this sounds interesting. I am looking forward to whatever comes out of this. :smile.:

Ooooh, this sounds interesting. I am looking forward to whatever comes out of this. :smile.:

Yea she has a copy of Dark Vengeance kicking about, all the Chaos stuff has been painted so were gonna convert up the Dark Angel stuff and see what we can come up with. 

Quick question before I make my vow. I want a helbrute with a fist, combi bolter and power scourge. Am I right that I pay points for double fists, pay for the combi and pay to turn one fist into a scourge?

Sorry, etl is the only time I usually have to figure out point costs, and paying for a weapon so I can pay for another weapon to replace it feels odd.

Quick question before I make my vow. I want a helbrute with a fist, combi bolter and power scourge. Am I right that I pay points for double fists, pay for the combi and pay to turn one fist into a scourge?

No, you pay for Helbrute, only one fist, one combibolter, one scourge. 127 points in total.

Thank you, Darnok. The book entry phrased it as replacing a fist with a scourge and that threw me off.

I, Akylas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to bring glory to Chaos and the Architect of Fate by painting the following before September 1st, 2019:

1 Rubric Marine Squad with 4 rubric marines (inferno bolters) and aspiring champion(counts as force stave, bolt pistol) 96 pts

1 Sorcerer with force axe and bolt pistol 100 pts

1 Helbrute with Helbrute Fist and Multmelta 112 pts

1 Helbrute with Helbrute Fist, Combi Bolter and Power Scourge 127 pts

For a total of 435 pts. Success will bring glory to the Changer of Ways. Failure will bring the badge of the oathbreaker and probable spawnhood.

Before pictures below:

gallery_62370_15432_22210.jpg

gallery_62370_15432_14408.jpg

I, Protilious Herticus Maximus, do hereby declare the following instrument of heinous destruction to be finished by order of the Warmaster!

bird-and-claw-bl-wip.jpg?w=1024

The Heldrake and the Disco Lord. (180 + 167 Pts = 347pts)

However I"ll put the possessed here before I forget further pictures (I started my bloody Terminators and forgot to take a true 'start' picture.... really stupid of me!)

possessed.jpg

Edited by Prot

Nice to see that guy painted Excessus, I will one day go back and re-visit my Alpha Legion - an army that stopped with the demise of the old midnight blue paint...

More progress with the current mob:

gallery_62155_11151_233941.jpg

Front shots in the log, the blue spot colour helps don't ya think?

(I promise I'm nearly done with this guy, but my technique is really labour intensive which is why I'll never vow a knight in the etl!)

Time for another progress update :sweat:

Howdy Guys and Girls - and thanks for the many comments :wub:

More progress on my Terminators - they still need transfers and weathering, will snap more pictures once they are done! But for now, teasy teasy:

KkLr2fw.jpg

Hope you like them :blush.:

@Darnok: Awww, such cute little grawlers :blush.:

@Excessus: Love that shade of nighty blue :wub:

@MaliGn: Great work on that Obliterator :happy.:

Edited by Atia

ETLPLagueMarinesdone

6/7 of my marines done, so just the champion left in this group.

Then three character models and my drone. I'm guessing this will put me at about 50% of the way towards being done, so plenty of time left to finish up here. Not sure what I want to do for vow number 2, but I do have some termies that need paint on them.

I, Sagentus, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to bring glory to Chaos and the Architect of Fate by painting the following before September 1st, 2019:

Khârn the betrayer

Exhaulted champion with powerfist and chainsword

8 Berserkers:

Champ with powerfist and chainsword

6 power axe and chainsword

1 with khorne symbol, chain axe and chainsword

10 bloodletters:

1 with instument

1 with khorne banner

Im not sure on the points atm as im on holiday, but if spmeone could help me there that would be awesome. I will also upload pics before i start painting. I still have 2 berserkers to build too lol

Khârn the betrayer 120 points

Exhaulted champion with powerfist and chainsword 79 points

8 Berserkers: 154 points

Champ with powerfist and chainsword

6 power chain axe and chainsword

1 with khorne symbol Icon of Wrath, chain axe and chainsword

10 bloodletters: 95 points

1 with instument

1 with khorne banner

Changed some typos and added the appropriate names. A total of 448 points for this vow. :thumbsup:

Lots of great stuff happening in here, looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.

On and off lurker here looking to get back into 40k and the release of the contrast paint range actually has me interested in picking up a brush for the first time in quite a while, so I'm here to join in the fun.

I Am Forsaken vows to rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux in the name of the Crimson Slaughter Chaos Space Marines and complete 1 Vrosh Tattersoul, Exalted Champion with Power Axe and Combi Melta (90 points) before September 1st. Should I fail, may the voices in my head taunt me as an Oathbreaker for the coming year.

gallery_111649_15638_564867.jpg

Edited by I Am Forsaken